HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Can I sue my boyfriend for giving me STDs?
Posted by: Not a whore ()
Date: July 19, 2014 08:38AM

My ex-boyfriend gave me two sexually transmitted diseases. One was trichomonis & the other much more serious HPV. Because of the HPV virus I had to have LEEP surgery to cut away the pre-cancerous cells. He was told by his doctor he had the HPV virus and had the warts to prove it even. He didn't bother to tell me because he didn't want to wear a condom like so many men don't. He had no regard for my health & safety. I remember reading about how the HPV virus could cause a woman cervial cancer & his reaction when I mentioned it. This was before I knew I had it. He adamantly said it can't cause that! I should have known right from that answer how arrogant he is. He is a lawyer & thinks he is superior to most of us.

I wrote to his current wife before she married him to warn her of all his STD's but she didn't care and decided to marry him anyway. At least I did warn her! Lucky for her she has good insurance she doesn't even have to pay for. I did not have good insurance, and her loser husband didn't pay a penny towards the procedure I had. It was just OK, and knowing him since he is a prosecutor he convinced his wife I am the one that gave these to him. (LOL) That is not true at all & it's a shame this idiot has gotten away with this.

I feel this fool has gotten away with a lot. I doubt I will sue, but really I should considering what he did to me knowingly. If nothing else, I hope this can warn other women of what can happen. I agree condoms aren't the greatest, but if it helps prevent a woman from getting the HPV, which is much more serious for women, than if he is a real MAN he will. By the way, this loser never did even pay for medical insurance for me, he had to go find a woman who would provide it for him. I don't envy his wife that's for sure. A leopard doesn't change his spots, I'm quite sure he is having sex with other women while his dumb wife goes off to work everyday. By the way, when the loser finally left he gave me a letter saying he was splitting up the condoms. Isn't that sweet of him? One man friend of mine said he said that because he was angry I wanted him to wear them. I hadn't thought of it in that way, but that makes perfect sense now. I should send that letter to his wife so she can see how nice he is. I'm sure she knows his handwriting it's not typed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Can I sue my boyfriend for giving me STDs?
Posted by: Zitzbath Zark ()
Date: July 19, 2014 08:54AM

To save you the trouble of wasting your time from this cut and paste. Here is the link from 2 fucking years ago

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20121011083112AA7apSM

Posted by: Here's How The Rest Of Us See It ()
Date: July 19, 2014 09:03AM

Slut. Worry less about getting a lawyer and more about getting your own insurance like the rest of us have to pay for. And use a little discretion in who you're allowing to spew into your body.

Posted by: Jerk Off ()
Date: July 19, 2014 09:06AM

LOL, maybe you should put up a sign on your vag that says, "No STD's allowed".

Posted by: Zitzbath Zark ()
Date: July 19, 2014 09:08AM

You realize this is a cut and paste from Yahoo answers. So, you're wasting your clever quips.

Posted by: Zitzbath Zark = Buzzkill ()
Date: July 19, 2014 03:01PM

Zitzbath Zark Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You realize this is a cut and paste from Yahoo
> answers. So, you're wasting your clever quips.

Still an interesting subject, so go someplace else and play fucking troll.

Posted by: 9NULd ()
Date: July 19, 2014 03:09PM

Zitzbath Zark = Buzzkill Wrote:
> Zitzbath Zark Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You realize this is a cut and paste from Yahoo
> > answers. So, you're wasting your clever quips.
>
> Still an interesting subject, so go someplace else
> and play fucking troll.

No, it's not. You're just a simple fuck.

Posted by: d9ky6 ()
Date: July 19, 2014 03:12PM

9NULd Wrote:
> Zitzbath Zark = Buzzkill Wrote:
> -----
> > Zitzbath Zark Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > You realize this is a cut and paste from
> Yahoo
> > > answers. So, you're wasting your clever
> quips.
> >
> > Still an interesting subject, so go someplace
> else
> > and play fucking troll.
>
>
> No, it's not. You're just a simple fuck.

No, you ARE!

Posted by: TROLL POLICE! ()
Date: July 19, 2014 03:33PM

afzw8.jpg

Posted by: 7kPNY ()
Date: July 19, 2014 04:53PM

Even though I'm married, I started dating. Now I got the Ebola. What do you all think I should do?

Posted by: NeHMT ()
Date: July 19, 2014 04:56PM

7kPNY Wrote:
> Even though I'm married, I started dating. Now I
> got the Ebola. What do you all think I should do?

You can die.

Posted by: 89opi9 ()
Date: July 19, 2014 07:29PM

I'm unsure but definitely, you should be able to in a just world. We need to be honest and understand that women have no genuine interest in sex with a man without love. The funny thing is, the most successful of men would flounder under a broken heart for years. The weakest of women who need support the most are just used and dumped. I encourage all women to record all e-mails and phones conversations with so-called boyfriends and sue for intentional affliction of emotional distress when you've honestly been played.

The excuses are endless, too smart, uneducated... Too fat, too super-fical, the reality is he is a dog and belongs in jail.

Posted by: ask a freagin lawyer ()
Date: July 19, 2014 08:13PM

You taking legal advice from anonymous posters when you can just email law firms or call them which is the best form of communication.

Posted by: CH3NO2 ()
Date: July 19, 2014 08:26PM

You can sue a ham sandwich

Posted by: Sonny Drysdale ()
Date: July 19, 2014 09:05PM

I got dengue fever and the doctor says the only cure is more cowbells.

Posted by: Troll Answers for Troll Question ()
Date: July 20, 2014 01:30AM

And here are the answers from two years ago.

Best Answer/Asker's Choice:

Stephanie answered 2 years ago

Unfortunately, this is a grey area as others have pointed out. Technically, no, I don't think you would be able to win. However, please don't listen to the victim-blaming posts, or at least don't take them to heart. The guy is irresponsible and selfish. There are a lot of people out there who will do anything to get laid, unfortunately. There are people out there who will knowingly spread around std's and who don't even have the common decency to inform those they have infected, before or after. Yes, you are responsible for your own sexual health, and yes, you should be protecting yourself. Even so, don't let anyone convince you that you are just as irresponsible as he is. There will always be people who see things in black and white and who don't factor in trust, love, and other relationship issues that fall into a grey area. Ignore them - they're obtuse. Of course you feel resentment - that is natural and totally understandable. Of course you have the urge to inform others who he might infect. This is also a normal response. Unfortunately, people will paint you as a jealous vindictive person rather than point the finger at the immoral creatures putting others' lives and health at risk just to get laid. Do your best to forget about this guy and what he's doing now. You owe it to yourself.

Asker's rating & comment
5 out of 5
Thank you for being kind & thinking like a real woman. I'm shocked over another woman's comments. She has written to me several times & totally blames me. She doesn't have enough brains to take into account how much younger I was than this man. She thinks she knows more than doctors.

Other Answers Rated Highest

Sans Deity answered 2 years ago

"He had no regard for my health and safety"

And neither did you since you admitted that you didn't use a condom. "He didn't want to use one" is not an excuse to let him go in bareback anyway. YOU chose to take the inherent risks of STDs that come with having sex without protection, and now you're trying to pass all the blame off onto him? Sorry, that's not going to fly in court.

So, have you learned your lesson that it's a really really really really dumb idea to ever have unprotected sex?

Chris answered 2 years ago

In all honest if you tried to sue him, he can just plead ignorance meaning that he didn't know he had them other wise he wouldn't of had sex with you, If he did know he had an STD and he knew he would of given it to you by having sex with you then yes you can sue but you would need evidence that he knew he had an STD in the first place.

On the other hand if you knew he had one or might of had one you could of taken steps to avoid catching an STD like using protection If it is the case that you knew or thought he did then you can sue but you would probably lose because you knew what he had and decided not to take any steps in protecting your health.

If you had no idea he had it and found out after it all depends on what STD was given to you HIV and herpes you can sue for others are more hard to sue over but if you have gotten the less life threatening one(s) you can sue for Emotional stress.

You would also have to prove He gave it to you and Not someone else as there are a lot of people with STD's.
Speak to a lawyer.

Posted by: More Troll Answers ()
Date: July 20, 2014 01:31AM

stevie answered 2 years ago

If he knew he had it, and gave it to you anyways, you should be able to sue for the medical costs.

DAR76 answered 2 years ago

Leave the wife out of this. Contact a lawyer. you're going to have to get proof that he gave this to you.

Eisbär answered 2 years ago

"I remember reading about how the HPV virus could cause a woman cervial cancer & his reaction when I mentioned it. This was before I knew I had it. He adamantly said it can't cause that! I should have known right from that answer how arrogant he is. He is a lawyer & thinks he is superior to most of us."

So you are basically admitting you knew the risks, and that you knew your boyfriend was an idiot, yet you still consented to having UNPROTECTED sex with him and got infected. Hmm, well, you see, in law, we call that "Assumption of the risk." Assumption of the risk is knowing the risks, yet engaging in a risky activity anyways. You just admitted to that. So if his lawyer ever saw this, you lose automatically....

But lets say you weren't this stupid in this regard, and were instead just as stupid as he was. Well, in that case - unless it was something like HIV and he intentionally infected you, you most likely don't have any remedy in the courts. Partly because (as I said before) you chose to not wear a condom. You consented to sex. What did he do that was so negligent that you didn't do? It takes two to tango honey....

Oh, and as far as the trichomoniasis goes, that is just a fancy word for a yeast infection. Very common, and actually you can get those without having sex ever, ever. You could be a nun and married to god and still get that. There is no way to prove he gave that to you since you already the yeast in your natural fauna. Plus it is completely curable with some antifungals, although some women are just naturally prone to the infection (mostly due to their diet and natural immune response) It only becomes an infection when there is a yeast overgrowth, which can be caused by antibiotics, or even an overly yeasty diet.

As for the HPV, the HPV version that causes actual warts is not cancerous, only the non-visible kind, which makes it kind of like a silent killer for women, if they contract it and get cancer as a result. And even then, most people have immune systems that can fight it off, and it then just stays dormant with no symptoms. And in men, there generally are NO symptoms for the cancer-causing strains of the HPV virus. But the ones that cause warts, well, although that is gross, it is not going to kill you.... at least that is what the literature says.

And honestly, who writes to people's new girlfriends and wives? If she had a problem with it, she can handle it. Why are you butting in? You just sound like a woman scorned. And I am a woman and have no tolerance for men taking advantage of women, but you just sound crazy,.

Plumeria answered 2 years ago

80% of people have HPV so it'd be far too difficult to actually prove he gave it to you, and you didn't already have a strain of HPV. It's not fair what you're dealing with. Unfortunately due to the nature of the most common STDs, its almost impossible to sue and win unless you happen to have a whole lot of money for a very good lawyer.

The only STDs that you can sue and win are life threatening ones, HIV/AIDS, possibly hepatitis. Herpes(very common, 1 in 4/5) is not considered life threatening, although the stigma may lead you to think it is. Same issue as HPV, too common to sue.
10 Comment

The Arbiter of common sense answered 2 years ago

No, you cannot. There is no way in which your can prove that he gave YOU the diseases and not the other way around. You might claim a Virginal past, but that is not enough in a court of law.

Sorry honey, while you've played the victim here, YOU and only YOU are responsible for your own sexual health. Why did YOU not insist on a condom? If you knew he had genital warts, why did YOU sleep with him?

This is not all on him, it is your own actions that caused the problem as much as his.

Athena answered 2 years ago

Well, yea, but how are you going to collect.
I have a feeling you did not pick this guy because he was a stable and good economic provider, right?

Composer answered 2 years ago

Good question. People have been convicted of murder for knowingly not telling someone they had aids. Of course, this not HIV, but you probably can find out from a lawyer what the precedent is, and there's always the chance the first test case.

Meme answered 2 years ago

There are no federal or state laws making it illegal for you not tell a partner about an STD you may have. However, in some states he could face a civil lawsuit for more serious diseases such as HIV or herpes. Talk to your lawyer. In some states, if someone knows they have a serious STD like HIV and fails to tell you, it can be a federal crime. If it's something other than HIV, he could be charged with a misdemeanor.

Posted by: vixis ()
Date: July 20, 2014 09:16AM

Dear,

You need to look in the mirror to see where your problem lies, obviously you were too loose not to demand this guy to wear protection. Girls today need to think with their brains rather than between their legs, you permitted it to happen thereby you are just as much to blame as he is.

Posted by: Sonny Drysdale ()
Date: July 20, 2014 10:42AM

Why do I get the feeling the op is talking to itself?

Posted by: not a fan of liars that know ()
Date: April 12, 2015 04:29AM

Hey Dick on How the Rest of you see it! I don't think you can speak for the rest of us that are pro women not getting cancer stupid ass! Who are you representing for the rest of you? Oh, you are one of the dick dippers in pOisin & think those ladies deserve it bc you lie to them and endanger their lives. Next time you address one outside her name with something like slut don't include the rest of us. You just outed your self stupid. I won't call you slut, sluts use what they got to work with it like us men do. I'm going to address you a little bitch bc you have proven you aren't a man. Is your mom a slut to for giving birth to a bitch? Take some time scrubbing your dolls bc this is for adult discussions. Have fun with your dolls'

Posted by: not a fan of liars that know ()
Date: April 12, 2015 04:49AM

Hey Dick on How the Rest of you see it! I don't think you can speak for the rest of us that are pro women not getting cancer stupid ass! Who are you representing for the rest of you? Oh, you are one of the dick dippers in pOisin & think those ladies deserve it bc you lie to them and endanger their lives. Next time you address one outside her name with something like slut don't include the rest of us. You just outed your self stupid. I won't call you slut, sluts use what they got to work with it like us men do. I'm going to address you a little bitch bc you have proven you aren't a man. Is your mom a slut to for giving birth to a bitch? Take some time scrubbing your dolls bc this is for adult discussions. Have fun with your dolls' Voew this article. Also causes Throat cervical, & Anus

http://jezebel.com/5916067/woman-is-awarded-900000-after-suing-the-man-who-gave-her-herpes

Posted by: Sjdkek ()
Date: September 06, 2015 05:12PM

I am pretty sure you are still with him.
Some women just don't learn

Posted by: EMwUG ()
Date: September 06, 2015 06:58PM

yes you have a legal injury, he knew, he had motive: you can sue

Posted by: Yesyoucan ()
Date: September 07, 2015 07:09AM

I believe this is definitely assault

Posted by: Kel06 ()
Date: September 21, 2015 10:37AM

I have been wondering the same thing. I insisted my boyfriend and I both get tested to make sure neither of us had any STDs, before we engaged in sex. We did and we both came back clear. I honestly had never been aware of this HPV thing and during my STD testing it was not brought up and my doctors never brought it up during all my years of annual pap smears. I'm college educated and was married, then divorced, before meeting my boyfriend (Tim), but obviously was pretty clueless that HPV wouldn't show up on an STD test. A few years later my pap came back abnormal but after a year it cleared up on it's own. Tim still never mentioned to me that he had HPV. I was freaked out but then 5 years went by and all was good, or so it seemed. Recently I had another pap and it came back as CIN III, or stage 0 ) cancer. They also told me for the first time it was HPV 16 which is very high risk for cancer. I really freaked out this time. I told Tim but he didn't admit to me about the fact that he had been told by a previous girlfriend, prior to me, that she had given him HPV. He should have told me that way back when we got tested and I would have looked into that and realized how at risk I was. I could have made the choice then and there if I wanted to have a sexual relationship with him or not. I was never given that opportunity or respect from Tim. He withheld it and I never knew. BTW condoms do NOT always protect from HPV because it is a skin to skin transmission from any part of the genitalia- so wearing a condom is not a sure thing since there is not 100% coverage. Even french kissing can and will transmit the disease and then you can get throat cancer! HPV in women can cause other cancers in addition to cervical, including heart disease and a 50% increase of heart attack or stroke. So I am living with a death sentence now, and even if I am able to by some miracle overcome cancer (which my doctor said I will eventually get!) I must live with the fear every day wondering what is happening in my body. I would not wish this on any woman. I have had LEEP and am waiting for the results. If all goes well and they got it all, I will have to have more frequent monitoring. Tim and I are not a couple any longer- in fact he has recently dumped me now that I am fighting to get healthy. He told me how he contracted it and was not around when I got my biopsy and had surgery, not even a phone call. It's too serious and heavy for him to handle and he would rather continue to be irresponsible and have sex for his own pleasure with someone new- someone without all the baggage I now have. I don't see where this is any different than someone giving someone else HIV- just saying- I'm angry, hurt, and worried but I'm doing my best to get through.

Posted by: Kelo6 ()
Date: September 21, 2015 10:40AM

I forget to mention that my boyfriend DID tell me eventually- after I had my first biopsy and it came back as CIN III. So that's when I knew that he had always know.

Posted by: might be a lawyer ()
Date: September 21, 2015 11:06AM

Check out Martin v. Ziherl: it even has it's own Wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_v._Ziherl

Date: May 28, 2016 08:54AM

To the ignorant bastard the human std spreader carrier and asymptomatic host .. i have cancer because a dick wouldn't test himself dick cant tell if they carry hpv and so asshat you are the dunce and an fuckin moron i should give you a nice blow jb and let you see how cancer feels you are he the carrier i hope you dont go out in public better stick to your rosy palm my friend get a god damn educatipn she isnt a slit jes a murderer and you deservev a wart jungle

Posted by: clean 40 year old ()
Date: May 28, 2016 09:42AM

Laughing at Tinder users. LOL. Stupid millenials. Is there an app for getting rid of cancer from HPV? NO.

Posted by: Judge Judy ()
Date: May 29, 2016 07:45AM

Anyone dumb enough to have sex with a scumbag lawyer deserves whatever STD they get.

Posted by: dNykJ ()
Date: May 29, 2016 10:46AM

you should sue but not pay a local lawyer anything yet - he may not have money anyhow - but if he doesnt' does deserve jail time

you should sue on the cheap for discovery that he did it, and lawyer up / pay up at the sentencing phase, only if there is money to be had, if it had been proven

you shouldn't publicize his name - you can be sued for doing so - unless you are %100 certain of your evidence. you have evidence dont you?

Posted by: kLnWd ()
Date: May 29, 2016 10:50AM

dont necessarily rely on contingency fee lawyers

1) they can take bribes from the other side

2) dealing with them can delay your filing so long you can no longer file

3) they will DEFINITELY try to get you to pay referall fees, beat you up
verbally saying you owe them for talking, try to get to to sign papers
saying they can collect several thousands in fees should you win that
your responsible for; knowing full well the defendant can't pay

you might even mistakenly sign somethign with a contingency fee firm
that makes you responsible for payment if you "win" though the
defendant cannot pay - it could be you have to pay

be VERY careful with law in fx co - it's corrupt and cut throat as hell

Posted by: ohmy ()
Date: May 29, 2016 11:12AM

Damn firehouse people just wont stop.

Posted by: Susan Lampard ()
Date: June 24, 2016 09:38PM

After reading other comment from people who Dr Fred Has cured using herbal remedy , i came to a conclusion to order his herbal remedy for Herpes using his whatsapp contact +2348139097317 so i can get a solution for me and my husband because we have been infected with herpes for some years now. with just few weeks of taking Dr Fred herbal remedy , Me and my Husband are totally cured from Herpes which i ask you to contact him through his whatsapp or email contact; Whatsapp ... +2348139097317 , drfredherbalcuringcenter@yahoo.com . please dont write to other herbal doctor because when i did , i did not receive any package from them but Dr Fred delivered as promised. he is the only herbal doctor to be trusted

Herpes cured using Dr Fred Herbal Remedy
Posted by: Susan Lampard ()
Date: June 24, 2016 09:41PM

After reading other comment from people who Dr Fred Has cured using herbal remedy , i came to a conclusion to order his herbal remedy for Herpes using his whatsapp contact +2348139097317 so i can get a solution for me and my husband because we have been infected with herpes for some years now. with just few weeks of taking Dr Fred herbal remedy , Me and my Husband are totally cured from Herpes which i ask you to contact him through his whatsapp or email contact; Whatsapp ... +2348139097317 , drfredherbalcuringcenter@yahoo.com . please dont write to other herbal doctor because when i did , i did not receive any package from them but Dr Fred delivered as promised. he is the only herbal doctor to be trusted

Posted by: jbbFL ()
Date: June 25, 2016 05:49PM

shut up dr fred herbal bullshit.

show the medical studies proving it or i'll have the bunch of you arrested for medical quackery and HUMAN ENDANGERMENT - i'll see the mother fucker in prison for a long time

Posted by: noooooooo ()
Date: June 26, 2016 09:46AM

Actually liberals are right now fighting to decriminalize even the knowing transmission of HIV because "stigma".

Posted by: Supporter ()
Date: June 26, 2016 10:16AM

Never mind

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/26/2016 10:28AM by Supporter.

Posted by: Supporter ()
Date: June 26, 2016 10:23AM

Kel06 Wrote:
> I have been wondering the same thing. I insisted
> my boyfriend and I both get tested to make sure
> neither of us had any STDs, before we engaged in
> sex. We did and we both came back clear. I
> honestly had never been aware of this HPV thing
> and during my STD testing it was not brought up
> and my doctors never brought it up during all my
> years of annual pap smears. I'm college educated
> and was married, then divorced, before meeting my
> boyfriend (Tim), but obviously was pretty clueless
> that HPV wouldn't show up on an STD test. A few
> years later my pap came back abnormal but after a
> year it cleared up on it's own. Tim still never
> mentioned to me that he had HPV. I was freaked out
> but then 5 years went by and all was good, or so
> it seemed. Recently I had another pap and it came
> back as CIN III, or stage 0 ) cancer. They also
> told me for the first time it was HPV 16 which is
> very high risk for cancer. I really freaked out
> this time. I told Tim but he didn't admit to me
> about the fact that he had been told by a previous
> girlfriend, prior to me, that she had given him
> HPV. He should have told me that way back when we
> got tested and I would have looked into that and
> realized how at risk I was. I could have made the
> choice then and there if I wanted to have a sexual
> relationship with him or not. I was never given
> that opportunity or respect from Tim. He withheld
> it and I never knew. BTW condoms do NOT always
> protect from HPV because it is a skin to skin
> transmission from any part of the genitalia- so
> wearing a condom is not a sure thing since there
> is not 100% coverage. Even french kissing can and
> will transmit the disease and then you can get
> throat cancer! HPV in women can cause other
> cancers in addition to cervical, including heart
> disease and a 50% increase of heart attack or
> stroke. So I am living with a death sentence now,
> and even if I am able to by some miracle overcome
> cancer (which my doctor said I will eventually
> get!) I must live with the fear every day
> wondering what is happening in my body. I would
> not wish this on any woman. I have had LEEP and am
> waiting for the results. If all goes well and they
> got it all, I will have to have more frequent
> monitoring. Tim and I are not a couple any longer-
> in fact he has recently dumped me now that I am
> fighting to get healthy. He told me how he
> contracted it and was not around when I got my
> biopsy and had surgery, not even a phone call.
> It's too serious and heavy for him to handle and
> he would rather continue to be irresponsible and
> have sex for his own pleasure with someone new-
> someone without all the baggage I now have. I
> don't see where this is any different than someone
> giving someone else HIV- just saying- I'm angry,
> hurt, and worried but I'm doing my best to get
> through.

The reason why it didnt show up on PAP is because it is a separate test. My HPV was the 1 out of 100 that causes cervical cancer and it was only precancerous. Had every procedure but nothing until had cervix frozen which so far is permanent.

Women need to be educated too because it's their body and the women have children. It is not 100% on the men. You are responsible for the decisions with your body. Freaking educate yourselves if you have multiple partners. As of recent there is no test for men. Therefore as I said it is the woman's responsibility.

Posted by: Vamir ()
Date: September 04, 2019 08:09PM

I have had several medical prescription by my doctor with no result and lots of side effect. I chose to try the herbal remedy supplement which i got that of Fred Herbal via its email, herpes@drfredherbalcenter.org and now negative with no side effect and huge you to take the awareness of there is no cure out your head because our government are just there getting from us using supplement from these pharmacies

Posted by: sane ()
Date: September 05, 2019 10:30PM

Now you know the value of abstinence. After you recover from your STD (and I sincerely hope you do)....start practicing it.

Posted by: wait till marriage ()
Date: September 05, 2019 10:34PM

^^^^^ Sane is correct...although that post should be amended to say abstinence outside of marriage.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.