HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Trump will wreck whatever he has yet to destroy. What respect America ever had is gone, thanks to COVID DON! If he were a horse, they'd euthanize him. While he's no horse, he is the BIGGEST JACKASS to successfully swindle American taxpayers.
Posted by: Amy Coneyisland Barrett ()
Date: October 07, 2020 10:30PM

I do hereby remove myself from consideration for the position of backup singer for the Supremes.

TRUMP SUCKS ON ALL LEVELS OF CONSIDERATION.

ONCE HE'S BEEN LIMITED TO A SINGLE-TERM FUCK-UP, THE SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF NEW YORK IS GOING TO INDICT THIS BASTARD AND LOCK HIM UP WITH INMATES WHO WILL REPEATEDLY ABUSE HIS RECTUM WITH BROOMSTICKS.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump will wreck whatever he has yet to destroy. What respect America ever had is gone, thanks to COVID DON! If he were a horse, they'd euthanize him. While he's no horse, he is the BIGGEST JACKASS to successfully swindle American taxpayers.
Posted by: Mamala ()
Date: October 07, 2020 10:52PM

You are right.

Re: Trump will wreck whatever he has yet to destroy. What respect America ever had is gone, thanks to COVID DON! If he were a horse, they'd euthanize him. While he's no horse, he is the BIGGEST JACKASS to successfully swindle American taxpayers.
Posted by: Crazy lefties ()
Date: October 07, 2020 10:54PM

Wtf?

Posted by: Peon Miprez & Donald Chimp ()
Date: October 07, 2020 11:02PM

Kiss your ass goodbye Trump

Posted by: Dumbass, Esq. ()
Date: October 07, 2020 11:12PM

I fucking love the OP

Posted by: 135 + Cash In My Pocket A Month ()
Date: October 07, 2020 11:12PM

Is what OP calls wrecking , OP's what Americans call a whiny mental case

He can't add so he doses not know how little weed he can buy with Joes tax raises

Posted by: OP Has to Work To Pay Taxes But ()
Date: October 07, 2020 11:16PM

He refuses to work . He thinks Joe will raise his welfare check to buy more weed but he's not a part of the "special populations " so he's just SOL

Posted by: Jamal Frofro ()
Date: October 07, 2020 11:22PM

This is an excellent synopsis!

Posted by: your doctor ()
Date: October 08, 2020 08:19AM

OP Has to Work To Pay Taxes But Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He refuses to work . He thinks Joe will raise his
> welfare check to buy more weed but he's not a part
> of the "special populations " so he's just SOL

Correct. He is one of millions of Americans suffering from ever worsening TDS.

Posted by: The truth hurts ()
Date: October 08, 2020 10:27PM

It feels good to hear the truth!

Posted by: Orange.Cuck.Roidrager ()
Date: October 09, 2020 09:00PM

Dumb dude cons people out of their money & be grabbing pussy.

Karma is a bitch

Posted by: Dh66y ()
Date: October 10, 2020 06:15AM

Boomerang effect. Justice.

Posted by: Contagious.Losing.Desperate.Kek ()
Date: October 12, 2020 12:45AM

Trump is poisoning many of his supporters.

Good riddance!

The more of those hapless, stupid bastards that think they're immune, the better!!

The Republican party will eventually die-off because they followed the idiocy of Donald Trump.

Posted by: Florida: not enough Covid yet! ()
Date: October 12, 2020 10:28AM

Trump: "If those Florida losers won't support me, I'll infect bus loads of Florida's each time I visit!"

Posted by: Roid Rager ()
Date: October 13, 2020 12:37AM

When I was put on steroids, my body took more than ten days to adjust to the medication. Afterwards, my wife and kids told me that my moods were swinging wildly between two extremes.

I'm certain Trump must be experiencing.

Posted by: Registered Nurse ()
Date: October 13, 2020 11:20PM

I am familiar with the level of steroids a covid patient would need to suppress a viral reaction.

Trump is getting the max dose.

His temperament at rallies demonstrates the level of steroid therapy he is receiving.

Let's just say I wouldn't want to be a family member in his household. THAT level of steroids, would EASILY produce violent reactions.

Posted by: Wife Beater? ()
Date: October 14, 2020 09:07AM

You think he beats his wife?

I bet he beats his meat!

Some girls feem for a dad-bod, but Trump is well past that.

Once weight, cholesterol & blood pressure reach a critical mass, they conspire to prevent men from getting an erection or maintaining an erection.

Sorry Superman! Steroids won't help you with the wood shortage. But they will exacerbate emotional instability: higher highs and lower lows.

One minute you can dance around a campaign rally to the Village People like a queen at last call, the next minute, you're throwing a mad-ass tantrum about AG Barr's inability to find any basis for prosecution in the masking/unmasking issue.

Trump is Karma's bitch.

Posted by: Steroids are ruff ()
Date: October 14, 2020 09:34PM

Steroids will rot your brain!

Posted by: Steroids & Co. ()
Date: October 15, 2020 10:30PM

Steroids are not bad when properly taken.

If you chug em down with beer, you'll probably end up in a jail cell
with a manslaughter rap.

Trump's definetly getting a rowdy handful. You can tell by his speech pattern...never seen a prez dance before!

Best bet is to buy steroids from a reputable dealer or a pharmacy. The problem is, when the doc prescribes too much, you still gonna act crazy!!!

Posted by: Hells yes! ()
Date: October 15, 2020 11:38PM

I been doing steroids to help keep my shape. I get mine from non-medical sources. With the variability in the quality of the product I buy, I often find myself way up in dome sucker's grill, all ready to send him on his way. It happens, but I been lucky do far.

I agree with Steroids & Co. If you use steroids, you can watch Trump and see how heavy a dose he's getting. He's getting a shitliad more than I do on a bad day.

Posted by: Steroids gave me heart trouble ()
Date: October 17, 2020 01:09AM

I done had a heart attack from the shit

Posted by: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! ()
Date: October 17, 2020 01:16AM

Attachments:
9ef56899c08a0384.jpeg

Posted by: Steroids are killing Trump ()
Date: October 17, 2020 09:27AM

He is clearly over pumped and talking more shit than ever.

Ain't nobody gonna vote for crazy.

Posted by: nulne ()
Date: October 17, 2020 09:39AM

All this talk about COVID is shit and nonesense. Biden and the dems have no idea of anything better to do than has already been done. Other than forcibly lock people in their homes. Every single "idea" they have has already been implemented. And now we see covid sweeping through all those counties that the dems were pointing to as so much better than the US. Other than everyone staying at home for YEARS there is going to be no cure or solution to this virus. Anything else is wishful thinking.

Posted by: COVID WATCHER OBSERVER ()
Date: October 17, 2020 09:42AM

nulne Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> All this talk about COVID is shit and nonesense.
> Biden and the dems have no idea of anything better
> to do than has already been done. Other than
> forcibly lock people in their homes. Every single
> "idea" they have has already been implemented.
> And now we see covid sweeping through all those
> counties that the dems were pointing to as so much
> better than the US. Other than everyone staying
> at home for YEARS there is going to be no cure or
> solution to this virus. Anything else is wishful
> thinking.

You hit the nail on the head.

Today:
Spain 15K, March peak was 9K.
Italy 10K, March peak was 6K.
England 15K (22K a few days ago), May peak was 6K.
France 25K, March peak was 7K.
Netherlands 6.8K, March peak was 1.3K.
Belgium 10K, April peak was 2.4K.
Czechia, the first country to go with mandatory universal masking hit 9.7K today, March peak was 334.
Germany 7.3K, March peak was 6.1K.
Practically every country in Europe hit a new high today... Austria, Slovenia, Croatia, Portugal, Russia...

Lockdowns worked... to delay the inevitable.

Posted by: BLM 2020: THE NEW ORDER ()
Date: October 19, 2020 01:56PM

Whites will be slaves when Trump and Ice Cube start cutting deals

Posted by: Blackmail Bait Joe Biden ()
Date: October 19, 2020 02:01PM

Wait until I send US troops to the Ukraine you'll be in for the ride of your lives ! Straight into vapor when WW3 starts as a result !

Posted by: V4F ()
Date: October 19, 2020 08:49PM

#Vote4Joe
#Vote4T(Ruth)
#Vote4Science
#Vote4Fauchi
#Vote4Justice

Posted by: #vote4sanity ()
Date: October 22, 2020 06:50AM

Buncha crazy fuckers

Posted by: #shootfirst ()
Date: October 25, 2020 12:05AM

@Magahats

Posted by: MaraLago Citizens Association ()
Date: October 25, 2020 09:43AM

This monkey bar will take up permanent residence in our town once he is turned out of the white house in January. We are concerned that his steroid consumption in combination with the abuse of other substance could have a negative on our community.

Does anyone know if deportation is possible?

Posted by: Border Patrol ()
Date: October 25, 2020 08:18PM

Absolutely.

Posted by: I'm k. I think I'm gay. ()
Date: October 25, 2020 10:24PM

k

Posted by: You'll miss him.... ()
Date: October 26, 2020 09:57PM

Attachments:
20201025_224938-1.jpg

Posted by: ChumpityTrump ()
Date: October 27, 2020 09:19PM

This man gonna tear up the white house an blame it on Barack

Posted by: Eat a dick gerry ()
Date: October 29, 2020 07:35AM

WHEN BIDEN WINS YOU WILL GET MUZZLED

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.