HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Proxies that aren't blocked by Wikipedia?
Posted by: Rusty Shackelford ()
Date: September 18, 2020 05:57AM

Does anyone know of any proxies or VPNs that aren't blocked by Wikipedia? I've also heard that you can use fresh tor exit nodes because Wikipedia only updates the block list every 6 hours. Let me know if you have any other solutions. Thanks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Proxies that aren't blocked by Wikipedia?
Posted by: y56uryt ()
Date: September 18, 2020 04:51PM

wikipdia - i hate them - so i'll inform you how to bypass their illegal amoral IP BLOCKING

your cabletv provider is a bill clinton rat that makes you a bitch of them

FOR IPV4 YOU NEED TO CHANAGE YOUR IP ADDRESS OF YOUR MODEM

this sometimes happens automatically (say, after a long power outage, when all those modems come back onine, they may be re-assigned, leases expired)

if not? use linux software to tell your modem not to accept that IP (note, communists in companies like XFINITY have begun installing software to insure you can't use linux to change your modem ip, but that your PC don't get a stable IP for web presence from the modem: it's all a scam, these companies are the fucking devil - i've dealt with it for years - they should be shot)

you see: they can change their server IP and still be present, you cannot and cannot be web present (without extra fees), you cannot be a backbone (they can, you can't: their whole cabltv system is based on enabling themselves to do things and preventing you from doing the same things), the list of these atrocities goes on and on and began during BILL CLINTON

FOR IPV6 NEED TO CHANAGE YOUR IP ADDRESS OF YOUR PC if you get a valid full IPV6 address from that modem (you may be getting a lan/local address, probably are, and if you are then the modem's ipv6 address needs to change)

IPV6 is a bitch designed by terrorists, IPV4 32bit and IPV4 64bit were not. IPV6 it's totally anti-consumer, it never was fully defined (infact, may telep[hone companies use it diffreently and cheat it internally and are fucking spies). it not only is less secure - it is so compilicated it's very difficult for home users to "learn and manage" - and that's 100% of why it was designed that way - to be a cluster fuck (as old programmers would call it)

====================

change your effective IP (you'll have to use some web tool to find out what your IPV6 address is, then see if your modem has it or your PC does, then change which of those using whatever tools you have. your cabletv provider might have malware installed in the modem to prevent you from "becoming anonymous" while they, in there terrorist cells, are completely anonymous!)

Posted by: rgdgfg ()
Date: September 18, 2020 04:54PM

OH - proxy has zero to do with wikipedia IP BLOCKING

your post is full of shit

proxies do not proxy frequently updated pages (unless they are broken)

the only people on proxy are maybe surfing the web from a computer from an office with "an over paid over staffed government team"

no one else bothers with "setting up proxy", it's that option that is always left blank on most computers

Posted by: jogncartman ()
Date: October 08, 2020 07:48AM

I've seen once a small list of proxies that are not blocked especially by wikipedia. Look for it in google. I'm hiding always my IP and proxy because in the last time I observed that hackers are very active and if you are not protected well they can do everything they want. I'm using Residential proxies because I think this is the best way to hide IP's and to protect the data. I'm more calm when I know that all my documents are protected and nobody can follow my traffic. This is really important nowadays.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/21/2020 07:52AM by jogncartman.

Posted by: jamieduffy ()
Date: October 28, 2020 05:28AM

jogncartman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I've seen once a small list of proxies that are
> not blocked especially by wikipedia. Look for it
> in google. I'm hiding always my IP and proxy
> because in the last time I observed that hackers
> are very active and if you are not protected well
> they can do everything they want. I'm using
> Resi
> dential proxies
because I think this is the
> best way to hide IP's and to protect the data. I'm
> more calm when I know that all my documents are
> protected and nobody can follow my traffic. This
> is really important nowadays.

Why didn’t anyone tell me about this some months ago?!

Posted by: No problem here ()
Date: October 28, 2020 09:42AM

What exactly are you trying to do? Fuck up Wikipedia entries without getting caught?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.