HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Trunp Loves On China!
Posted by: Orange Ass Clown! ()
Date: April 24, 2020 06:06AM

When: Tuesday, April 14
The claim: Asked about his past praise of China and its transparency, Trump said that he hadn’t “talk[ed] about China’s transparency.”

The truth: Trump lauded the country in tweets he sent in late January and early February. In one, he highlighted the Chinese government’s “transparency” about the coronavirus outbreak.

The Trumn administration shipped 17 tons of medical supplies the U.S. now needs to China in the early days of the outbreak, before it was widespread in the United States.

Attachments:
tumblr_27b00371d73b2e8cdf30cb235a3d02bc_96a85601_1280.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Loves On China!
Posted by: trunk lost the Covid War in JAN! ()
Date: April 24, 2020 06:16AM

A list of 15 times the president hailed China for its push to prevent a pandemic in the early months of 2020 — an effort that ultimately failed:

Jan. 22, Twitter:

“One of the many great things about our just signed giant Trade Deal with China is that it will bring both the USA & China closer together in so many other ways. Terrific working with President Xi, a man who truly loves his country. Much more to come!”

Jan. 24, Twitter:

“China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

Jan. 29, Remarks at signing ceremony for the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement:

“And, honestly, I think, as tough as this negotiation was, I think our relationship with China now might be the best it's been in a long, long time. And now it's reciprocal. Before, we were being ripped off badly. Now we have a reciprocal relationship, maybe even better than reciprocal for us.”

Jan. 30, Fox News interview:

"China is not in great shape right now, unfortunately. But they're working very hard. We'll see what happens. But we're working very closely with China and other countries."

Feb. 7, Remarks at North Carolina Opportunity Now Summit in Charlotte, N.C.:

"I just spoke to President Xi last night, and, you know, we're working on the — the problem, the virus. It's a — it's a very tough situation. But I think he's going to handle it. I think he's handled it really well. We're helping wherever we can."

Feb. 7, Twitter:

“Just had a long and very good conversation by phone with President Xi of China. He is strong, sharp and powerfully focused on leading the counterattack on the Coronavirus. He feels they are doing very well, even building hospitals in a matter of only days … Great discipline is taking place in China, as President Xi strongly leads what will be a very successful operation. We are working closely with China to help!

Feb. 7, Remarks before Marine One departure:

"Late last night, I had a very good talk with President Xi, and we talked about — mostly about the coronavirus. They're working really hard, and I think they are doing a very professional job. They're in touch with World — the World — World Organization. CDC also. We're working together. But World Health is working with them. CDC is working with them. I had a great conversation last night with President Xi. It's a tough situation. I think they're doing a very good job.”

Feb. 10, Fox Business interview:

"I think China is very, you know, professionally run in the sense that they have everything under control," Trump said. "I really believe they are going to have it under control fairly soon. You know in April, supposedly, it dies with the hotter weather. And that's a beautiful date to look forward to. But China I can tell you is working very hard."

Feb. 10, campaign rally in Manchester, N.H.:

“I spoke with President Xi, and they’re working very, very hard. And I think it’s all going to work out fine.”

Feb. 13, Fox News interview:

“I think they've handled it professionally and I think they're extremely capable and I think President Xi is extremely capable and I hope that it's going to be resolved."

Feb. 18, remarks before Air Force One departure:

“I think President Xi is working very hard. As you know, I spoke with him recently. He’s working really hard. It’s a tough problem. I think he’s going to do — look, I’ve seen them build hospitals in a short period of time. I really believe he wants to get that done, and he wants to get it done fast. Yes, I think he’s doing it very professionally.”

Feb. 23, remarks before Marine One departure:

"I think President Xi is working very, very hard. I spoke to him. He's working very hard. I think he's doing a very good job. It's a big problem. But President Xi loves his country. He's working very hard to solve the problem, and he will solve the problem. OK?"

Feb. 26, remarks at a business roundtable in New Delhi, India:

“China is working very, very hard. I have spoken to President Xi, and they’re working very hard. And if you know anything about him, I think he’ll be in pretty good shape. They’re — they’ve had a rough patch, and I think right now they have it — it looks like they’re getting it under control more and more. They’re getting it more and more under control.”

Feb. 27, Coronavirus Task Force press conference:

“I spoke with President Xi. We had a great talk. He’s working very hard, I have to say. He’s working very, very hard. And if you can count on the reports coming out of China, that spread has gone down quite a bit. The infection seems to have gone down over the last two days. As opposed to getting larger, it’s actually gotten smaller.”

Feb. 29, Coronavirus Task Force press conference:

“China seems to be making tremendous progress. Their numbers are way down. … I think our relationship with China is very good. We just did a big trade deal. We’re starting on another trade deal with China — a very big one. And we’ve been working very closely. They’ve been talking to our people, we’ve been talking to their people, having to do with the virus.”

Attachments:
1osu2q.jpg

Posted by: Inquisitive One. ()
Date: April 27, 2020 10:04PM

Trunk loves that China $$$$

Date: April 28, 2020 06:56AM

Trunk has killed more Americans than than the Vietnam war!

Posted by: Trunpz wants damages ()
Date: April 28, 2020 07:40AM

More bullshit: Trunpz wants damages from China.

Posted by: Meekest Meekest ()
Date: April 28, 2020 04:32PM

MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA M MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA M MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA M

Posted by: Trump is a draft dodger ()
Date: April 28, 2020 05:09PM

Orange Ass Clown! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Trunk has killed more Americans than than the
> Vietnam war!

You mean the war he refused to serve America in?

Wonder what happened to the guy that took his place

Posted by: luyytaq ()
Date: April 28, 2020 05:22PM

He owes them money!! He owes Russian banks, controlled but Putin money as well. That's why he won't release his taxes unlike every other politician in history so we won't know that he's compromised.

He was cut off by US banks years ago. I was told by a senior person at B of A that he was cut off in 1992! He's on their "don't do business with" lists because he was dishonest about his assets for years and didn't pay back loans. As a result he went to foreign bank in Russia and China. Think about it!!! Why else would he support Putin at every turn, Putin works against US interest in the middle east, Iran, N. Korea, Syria, Ukraine etc. Yet our President has never said a bad word about him!!! Every Republican, including Trump supporters like Sen. Graham have called attention to this and Trump continues to support Putin. Ask yourself why??? Do your own research but please don't blindly support anyone.

Posted by: Discovery ()
Date: April 28, 2020 05:25PM

Lol at this guy. Anti-Trump posting 24 hours a day and responding to himself to make it appear as though people agree with him. The funniest part of it is no matter what, and how much you post, Trump is still going to win.

Lulz!

Attachments:
329357B4-A752-4561-A220-BD23861EADF2.jpeg

Posted by: You wish it was one person ()
Date: April 28, 2020 05:35PM

Discovery Wrote:
> Lol at this guy. Anti-Trump posting 24 hours a day
> and responding to himself to make it appear as
> though people agree with him. The funniest part of
> it is no matter what, and how much you post, Trump
> is still going to win.
>
>
> Lulz!
>
>
> .

Go post MAGA 500,000 times again, Chief.

Posted by: Slugger ()
Date: April 28, 2020 05:35PM

Trump has done ONE GOOD THING for the US--shown us that about 35% of our citizens are complete buffoons & dangerous to society, & should be ostracized onto their own misfit island somewhere so they can be idiots without fucking our country up.
Attachments:
love.jpg

Posted by: Orange Ass Clown=Gerry=loser ()
Date: April 28, 2020 05:42PM

laugh at libtards

Posted by: Just sayn ()
Date: April 28, 2020 08:27PM

Orange Ass Clown=Gerry=loser Wrote:
> laugh at libtards

GDS

Posted by: KKUI ()
Date: April 28, 2020 09:00PM

Orange Ass Clown! Wrote:
> Trunk has killed more Americans than than the
> Vietnam war!

And his fat ass clogged ateries are only a matter of time for a stroke or heart attack. Combine this with the wrath of God watching him and knowing what is in his heart and his mind. I think he is a piece of shit personally.

Posted by: Next time vote for America ()
Date: April 29, 2020 04:55PM

More die every day thanks to trump

Date: April 29, 2020 06:48PM

^^ Yep, trunk killing Americans like no other!

Date: April 30, 2020 03:10PM

The claim: Asked about his past praise of China and its transparency, Trump said that he hadn’t “talk[ed] about China’s transparency.”

The truth: Trump lauded the country in tweets he sent in late January and early February. In one, he highlighted the Chinese government’s “transparency” about the coronavirus outbreak.

The Trumn administration shipped 17 tons of medical supplies the U.S. now needs to China in the early days of the outbreak, before it was widespread in the United States.

Date: May 01, 2020 02:50PM

^^^ This Checks Out!

Posted by: Byedin Fingers Girls ()
Date: May 01, 2020 03:19PM

Look, I can misspell names also...I'm almost as clever as you, libtardo

Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: May 01, 2020 05:08PM

Just an attempt to change the conversation. The fact is that Joe Biden is a sexual predator and is hiding public documents that prove it. That's what we should be talking about, but the left won't. The left's double standard is clearly on display, and they are deflecting.

Posted by: Thanks trump ()
Date: May 01, 2020 05:20PM

SumMo Wrote:
> Just an attempt to change the conversation. The
> fact is that Joe Biden is a sexual predator and is
> hiding public documents that prove it. That's what
> we should be talking about, but the left won't.
> The left's double standard is clearly on display,
> and they are deflecting.

We don't care
Anyone is better than trump

We are going to use Republican standards and just vote for our guy no matter what

It's all about winning not values, remember family values?

Date: May 01, 2020 05:28PM

We don't care.
No one is better than Trump.

We are going to use Democrat standards and just vote for our guy no matter what.

It's all about winning not values, remember MeToo!?

Posted by: Thanks trump ()
Date: May 01, 2020 05:43PM

SumMo Wrote:
> We don't care.
> No one is better than Trump.
>
> We are going to use Democrat standards and just
> vote for our guy no matter what.
>
> It's all about winning not values, remember
> MeToo!?

Love it very good work

So no answer on family values

And we remember metoo
I haven't seen this lady trashed, story reviewed yes
Has she been heard yes

Date: May 01, 2020 05:51PM

Nice attempt at deflection.

Kavanaugh was 'unconfirmable' due to allegation. Why is Biden still in race? Why is he not forced to withdraw? Why was Hillary a candidate after the way she treated Bills accusers.

Live up to your standards before criticizing mine.

Posted by: Just a thought . ()
Date: May 01, 2020 06:10PM

SumMo Wrote:
> Nice attempt at deflection.
>
> Kavanaugh was 'unconfirmable' due to allegation.
> Why is Biden still in race? Why is he not forced
> to withdraw? Why was Hillary a candidate after the
> way she treated Bills accusers.
>
> Live up to your standards before criticizing mine.

We are
The standards are to let the women tell her story
Believe her as you check it out

That is /has been done
Joe didn't bash her

Hillary was before metoo and she lost and really probably not a nice person

Who said he was unconfirmedable based just on allegations,

Interesting that you say live up to my standards before criticizing yours.....
Sounds like you know you aren't living up to yours and don't like it when it's poined out

Go live and love and tell yourself you are good

Date: May 01, 2020 06:31PM

LMAO!

Listen to yourself.
She spoke, we ignored her, move on.
Before MeToo it was OK to abuse women - Hill and Bill are excused.
That's your standard.

In re standards: Trump didn't rape / molest. Biden and Clinton did.

Posted by: You're Next ()
Date: May 01, 2020 06:56PM

Why is the comparison President Biden to Kavanaugh as opposed to President Biden to Trump?

Have we figured out yet whether President Biden has illegally paid hush money to a porn star, extorted an ally by illegally withholding security aid, or pooh-poohed a looming public-health crisis, causing thousands of unnecessary deaths?
Attachments:
HAT.jpg

Date: May 01, 2020 07:17PM

The comparison is to Kavanaugh because the allegation against Biden mirrors the allegation against Kavanaugh and the double standard of the dems is easily shown.

Trump had consensual sex with the porn star; Biden didn't have consensual sex with his accuser. Trump's payments to her were NOT illegal. "On conservative legend Mark Levin’s radio show, he interviewed Clinton-appointed former Federal Elections Commission chairman Bradley Smith. Smith made it absolutely clear that Trump’s payment to Stormy wasn’t illegal, and details just how difficult this case will be for prosecutors, despite the hopes of the biased mainstream media."

Trump did not extort the Ukranians; the Ukranians confirmed that he didn't. Joe Biden DID extort the Ukranians; he bragged about it.

Trump did not pooh-pooh a looming public-health crisis; Biden, Pelosi, Cuomo, de Blasio et al did.

I know you prefer lying, but the facts are there for all to see.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/01/2020 07:18PM by SumMo.

Date: May 03, 2020 03:00PM

The claim: Asked about his past praise of China and its transparency, Trunp said that he hadn’t “talk[ed] about China’s transparency.”

The truth: Trunp lauded the country in tweets he sent in late January and early February. In one, he highlighted the Chinese government’s “transparency” about the coronavirus outbreak.

Attachments:
44e4514970bfccb6b0085e7b0f47ba44ff70f0cbb9b75ea0b950757af3988c1a.jpg

Posted by: Byedin Fingers Girls ()
Date: May 03, 2020 03:09PM

Stink finger Joe

Date: May 03, 2020 03:25PM

Yep, trunk loves on China!

The claim: Asked about his past praise of China and its transparency, Trunp said that he hadn’t “talk[ed] about China’s transparency.”

The truth: Trunp lauded the country in tweets he sent in late January and early February. In one, he highlighted the Chinese government’s “transparency” about the coronavirus outbreak.

Attachments:
96aad5ccde3d8809ef4064408678f4a21e272a898abfed6cd90dddc3658a5cdf.png

Posted by: Joey BIDon loves China too ()
Date: May 03, 2020 03:26PM

Cash for him and his Coke head boy.

Date: May 03, 2020 03:33PM

So, trunk is coke head boy??? Okay.

Thought trunp was on adderall fiend.

Attachments:
4u6xghj0dn741.png

Posted by: Dumbfuck Gerry ()
Date: May 03, 2020 03:52PM

Biden's COKE HEAD Son, asswipe.

Date: May 03, 2020 03:57PM

^^^ Yeah, trunks sons are on coke. Good call.

Do you think China is giving trunk all that adderall?

Date: May 09, 2020 07:49AM

Attachments:
d83e43cea3bb7bee4b168810b6522c2df937ff9a157ad03360263b0a7057c390 (1).jpg

Date: May 09, 2020 07:49AM

Attachments:
d83e43cea3bb7bee4b168810b6522c2df937ff9a157ad03360263b0a7057c390 (1).jpg

Date: May 09, 2020 08:34AM

At the end of the day Biden is still a molester, Trump is still president and Orange Ass Clown! is still a clown.

Date: May 14, 2020 06:40AM

^^^ Yes, trunk is a pussy-grabbing molester and will die in jail. Also, trunp has totally loved on China!

Attachments:
5a4ca619ddeddf7f76f3cec1ff812411fa6024d2c864ac186a9addcef17f0d93.jpg

Date: May 14, 2020 08:14AM

^^^^^^^^

Total bullshit. The supplies he facilitated were donated by charities, not from gov't stock. the Canadians sent 16 tons at the same time. It was an effort to help contain the spread. If you would check before you lie, you will find that no hospitals in VA are in need of ppe and have plenty of ventilators. As of this morning, hospitals in VA have 4360 beds available, 2942 ventilators on hand with 652 in use (only 201 covid patients are on a ventilator), and 355 covid patients in icu. No hospitals are reporting any issues obtaining supplies. I get the true numbers from the Va Assn of Hospitals and Healthcare; you got your lies from Maxine Waters.

If you're interested in finding the cause of any shortage in ppe, ask Obama and Cuomo who failed for years to replenish the stocks they depleted.

Change your name to Orange Asshole Clown!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/14/2020 08:38AM by SumMo.

Date: May 14, 2020 02:12PM

^^^ U mad, bruh. Really bad deflection.

“China seems to be making tremendous progress. Their numbers are way down. … I think our relationship with China is very good. We just did a big trade deal. We’re starting on another trade deal with China — a very big one. And we’ve been working very closely. They’ve been talking to our people, we’ve been talking to their people, having to do with the virus.”

Date: May 14, 2020 02:29PM

^^^^^

It was Jan 31 that Trump shut down air travel to China. It was March when the world started realizing China was lying about the severity and contagion of the virus. When Trump was taking steps to curtail it, Nancy, Cuomo, Biden and de Blasio were telling people that it wasn't anything to worry about and keep partying.

Posted by: Iranian Ass Clown ()
Date: May 14, 2020 04:54PM

Orange Ass Clown! Wrote:
> ^^^ U mad, bruh. Really bad deflection.
>
>
> Feb. 29, Coronavirus Task Force press conference:
>
> “China seems to be making tremendous progress.
> Their numbers are way down. … I think our
> relationship with China is very good. We just did
> a big trade deal. We’re starting on another
> trade deal with China — a very big one. And
> we’ve been working very closely. They’ve been
> talking to our people, we’ve been talking to
> their people, having to do with the virus.”

Fuck off Gerry, you’re such a loser. You must have one miserable fucking life.

Posted by: Try loving Americans first ()
Date: May 14, 2020 05:30PM

SumMo Wrote:
> ^^^^^
>
> It was Jan 31 that Trump shut down air travel to
> China. It was March when the world started
> realizing China was lying about the severity and
> contagion of the virus. When Trump was taking
> steps to curtail it, Nancy, Cuomo, Biden and de
> Blasio were telling people that it wasn't anything
> to worry about and keep partying.

Sorry comrade

Team trump said they had a playbook that they developed
Better than the Obama playbook (that they said they never saw)
Did a drill last summer
If so they would have realized they needed to stock up on ppe
But they were blaming Obama for the shortages just a few days ago

Which one is it comrade

Trump lied Americans died
It just is what it is no matter how much you try and gaslight people

Posted by: Orange Ass Clown=Gerry=loser ()
Date: May 14, 2020 05:42PM

This checks out

Date: May 14, 2020 07:13PM

Sorry, Orange Ass, making up a new lie as you keep doing is NOT evidence of anything.

Date: May 15, 2020 06:52AM

Try loving Americans first Wrote:
> SumMo Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > ^^^^^
> >
> > It was Jan 31 that Trump shut down air travel to
> > China. It was March when the world started
> > realizing China was lying about the severity and
> > contagion of the virus. When Trump was taking
> > steps to curtail it, Nancy, Cuomo, Biden and de
> > Blasio were telling people that it wasn't anything
> > to worry about and keep partying.
>
> Sorry comrade
>
> Team trump said they had a playbook that they
> developed
> Better than the Obama playbook (that they said
> they never saw)
> Did a drill last summer
> If so they would have realized they needed to
> stock up on ppe
> But they were blaming Obama for the shortages just
> a few days ago
>
> Which one is it comrade
>
> Trump lied Americans died
> It just is what it is no matter how much you try
> and gaslight people

Exactly!
trunkle is looing to blame someone for his absolute failure of leadership so he has tried Obmama, Who, state governors ... and now China. SADZ!

Date: May 15, 2020 07:55AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Oh goodness! The dems found another lying 'whistleblower" (manure spreader) to testify about the evil Trump. They were so afraid that they wouldn't put him under oath - giving him license to lie.

Here's the truth:

Health and Human Services Secretary (HHS) Alex Azar hit back Thursday at ousted official Rick Bright, slamming his testimony as "yet another attack on President Trump" laden with "disproven, unfounded allegations."

"The president literally did what Bright is saying should be done," Azar told "The Story". "This guy was singing in a choir back then of everybody. We were all singing the same tune, and now he's trying to claim that he was a soloist."
"He [Bright] says we needed personal protective equipment and that we were short N95 masks," Azar continued. "Amen -- and everyone was saying the same doggone thing! That’s why we launched one of the most massive procurement activities in history to triple the number of N95 masks being produced in the United States and get them here.
"He said we needed more testing," Azar continued. "The president developed a novel, comprehensive world-class testing system that's delivered 10 million tests in the United States."
Bright, the former director of the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA), went before the House Energy and Commerce Committee earlier Thursday to warn that the coronavirus pandemic will only get worse without a proper plan and blamed the Trump administration for not taking his warnings seriously. Azar strongly rejected Bright's allegations, arguing that his concerns were "nothing novel" and were openly shared by White House and HHS officials who worked to find emergency solutions.
"We all know and we all knew. This was nothing novel," Azar said. "I don't even remember that he said any of this because we were all saying the same thing. We here at HHS, people in the White House, that is why we were working on this.

"This is no secret knowledge. This is no prophetic voice or vision. These were statements of the obvious," the secretary continued. "And we acted on them, and the president delivered on every single thing. His complaint is the president actually did what he [Bright] says he should do!"

Posted by: Tired Trunp! ()
Date: May 16, 2020 02:51PM

Orange Ass Clown! Wrote:
> Try loving Americans first Wrote:
> -----
> > SumMo Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > ^^^^^
> > >
> > > It was Jan 31 that Trump shut down air travel to
> > > China. It was March when the world started
> > > realizing China was lying about the severity and
> > > contagion of the virus. When Trump was taking
> > > steps to curtail it, Nancy, Cuomo, Biden and de
> > > Blasio were telling people that it wasn't anything
> > > to worry about and keep partying.
> >
> > Sorry comrade
> >
> > Team trump said they had a playbook that they
> > developed
> > Better than the Obama playbook (that they said
> > they never saw)
> > Did a drill last summer
> > If so they would have realized they needed to
> > stock up on ppe
> > But they were blaming Obama for the shortages just
> > a few days ago
> >
> > Which one is it comrade
> >
> > Trump lied Americans died
> > It just is what it is no matter how much you
> try
> > and gaslight people
>
> Exactly!
> trunkle is looing to blame someone for his
> absolute failure of leadership so he has tried
> Obmama, Who, state governors ... and now China.
> SADZ!
>

This all checks out!

Posted by: This all checks out! ()
Date: May 18, 2020 06:36AM

trunk lost the Covid War in JAN! Wrote:
> A list of 15 times the president hailed China for
> its push to prevent a pandemic in the early months
> of 2020 — an effort that ultimately failed:
>
> Jan. 22, Twitter:
>
> “One of the many great things about our just
> signed giant Trade Deal with China is that it will
> bring both the USA & China closer together in so
> many other ways. Terrific working with President
> Xi, a man who truly loves his country. Much more
> to come!”
>
>
> Jan. 24, Twitter:
>
> “China has been working very hard to contain the
> Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates
> their efforts and transparency. It will all work
> out well. In particular, on behalf of the American
> People, I want to thank President Xi!”
>
>
> Jan. 29, Remarks at signing ceremony for the
> United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement:
>
> “And, honestly, I think, as tough as this
> negotiation was, I think our relationship with
> China now might be the best it's been in a long,
> long time. And now it's reciprocal. Before, we
> were being ripped off badly. Now we have a
> reciprocal relationship, maybe even better than
> reciprocal for us.”
>
>
> Jan. 30, Fox News interview:
>
> "China is not in great shape right now,
> unfortunately. But they're working very hard.
> We'll see what happens. But we're working very
> closely with China and other countries."
>
>
> Feb. 7, Remarks at North Carolina Opportunity Now
> Summit in Charlotte, N.C.:
>
> "I just spoke to President Xi last night, and, you
> know, we're working on the — the problem, the
> virus. It's a — it's a very tough situation. But
> I think he's going to handle it. I think he's
> handled it really well. We're helping wherever we
> can."
>
>
> Feb. 7, Twitter:
>
> “Just had a long and very good conversation by
> phone with President Xi of China. He is strong,
> sharp and powerfully focused on leading the
> counterattack on the Coronavirus. He feels they
> are doing very well, even building hospitals in a
> matter of only days … Great discipline is taking
> place in China, as President Xi strongly leads
> what will be a very successful operation. We are
> working closely with China to help!
>
>
> Feb. 7, Remarks before Marine One departure:
>
> "Late last night, I had a very good talk with
> President Xi, and we talked about — mostly about
> the coronavirus. They're working really hard, and
> I think they are doing a very professional job.
> They're in touch with World — the World —
> World Organization. CDC also. We're working
> together. But World Health is working with them.
> CDC is working with them. I had a great
> conversation last night with President Xi. It's a
> tough situation. I think they're doing a very good
> job.”
>
>
> Feb. 10, Fox Business interview:
>
> "I think China is very, you know, professionally
> run in the sense that they have everything under
> control," Trump said. "I really believe they are
> going to have it under control fairly soon. You
> know in April, supposedly, it dies with the hotter
> weather. And that's a beautiful date to look
> forward to. But China I can tell you is working
> very hard."
>
>
> Feb. 10, campaign rally in Manchester, N.H.:
>
> “I spoke with President Xi, and they’re
> working very, very hard. And I think it’s all
> going to work out fine.”
>
>
> Feb. 13, Fox News interview:
>
> “I think they've handled it professionally and I
> think they're extremely capable and I think
> President Xi is extremely capable and I hope that
> it's going to be resolved."
>
>
> Feb. 18, remarks before Air Force One departure:
>
> “I think President Xi is working very hard. As
> you know, I spoke with him recently. He’s
> working really hard. It’s a tough problem. I
> think he’s going to do — look, I’ve seen
> them build hospitals in a short period of time. I
> really believe he wants to get that done, and he
> wants to get it done fast. Yes, I think he’s
> doing it very professionally.”
>
>
> Feb. 23, remarks before Marine One departure:
>
> "I think President Xi is working very, very hard.
> I spoke to him. He's working very hard. I think
> he's doing a very good job. It's a big problem.
> But President Xi loves his country. He's working
> very hard to solve the problem, and he will solve
> the problem. OK?"
>
>
> Feb. 26, remarks at a business roundtable in New
> Delhi, India:
>
> “China is working very, very hard. I have spoken
> to President Xi, and they’re working very hard.
> And if you know anything about him, I think
> he’ll be in pretty good shape. They’re —
> they’ve had a rough patch, and I think right now
> they have it — it looks like they’re getting
> it under control more and more. They’re getting
> it more and more under control.”
>
>
> Feb. 27, Coronavirus Task Force press conference:
>
> “I spoke with President Xi. We had a great talk.
> He’s working very hard, I have to say. He’s
> working very, very hard. And if you can count on
> the reports coming out of China, that spread has
> gone down quite a bit. The infection seems to have
> gone down over the last two days. As opposed to
> getting larger, it’s actually gotten
> smaller.”
>
>
> Feb. 29, Coronavirus Task Force press conference:
>
> “China seems to be making tremendous progress.
> Their numbers are way down. … I think our
> relationship with China is very good. We just did
> a big trade deal. We’re starting on another
> trade deal with China — a very big one. And
> we’ve been working very closely. They’ve been
> talking to our people, we’ve been talking to
> their people, having to do with the virus.”
>

This all checks out!

Date: May 18, 2020 06:48AM

^^^^^

Are you saying we should nuke China? If not, what's your point?

Date: May 20, 2020 05:55AM

^^ Wow! You do not know how to read. SADZ!

A list of 15 times the president hailed China for its push to prevent a pandemic in the early months of 2020 — an effort that ultimately failed:

Jan. 22, Twitter:

“One of the many great things about our just signed giant Trade Deal with China is that it will bring both the USA & China closer together in so many other ways. Terrific working with President Xi, a man who truly loves his country. Much more to come!”

Jan. 24, Twitter:

“China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

Jan. 29, Remarks at signing ceremony for the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement:

“And, honestly, I think, as tough as this negotiation was, I think our relationship with China now might be the best it's been in a long, long time. And now it's reciprocal. Before, we were being ripped off badly. Now we have a reciprocal relationship, maybe even better than reciprocal for us.”

"China is not in great shape right now, unfortunately. But they're working very hard. We'll see what happens. But we're working very closely with China and other countries."

"I just spoke to President Xi last night, and, you know, we're working on the — the problem, the virus. It's a — it's a very tough situation. But I think he's going to handle it. I think he's handled it really well. We're helping wherever we can."

Feb. 7, Twitter:

“Just had a long and very good conversation by phone with President Xi of China. He is strong, sharp and powerfully focused on leading the counterattack on the Coronavirus. He feels they are doing very well, even building hospitals in a matter of only days … Great discipline is taking place in China, as President Xi strongly leads what will be a very successful operation. We are working closely with China to help!

"Late last night, I had a very good talk with President Xi, and we talked about — mostly about the coronavirus. They're working really hard, and I think they are doing a very professional job. They're in touch with World — the World — World Organization. CDC also. We're working together. But World Health is working with them. CDC is working with them. I had a great conversation last night with President Xi. It's a tough situation. I think they're doing a very good job.”

"I think China is very, you know, professionally run in the sense that they have everything under control," Trump said. "I really believe they are going to have it under control fairly soon. You know in April, supposedly, it dies with the hotter weather. And that's a beautiful date to look forward to. But China I can tell you is working very hard."

“I spoke with President Xi, and they’re working very, very hard. And I think it’s all going to work out fine.”

“I think they've handled it professionally and I think they're extremely capable and I think President Xi is extremely capable and I hope that it's going to be resolved."

“I think President Xi is working very hard. As you know, I spoke with him recently. He’s working really hard. It’s a tough problem. I think he’s going to do — look, I’ve seen them build hospitals in a short period of time. I really believe he wants to get that done, and he wants to get it done fast. Yes, I think he’s doing it very professionally.”

"I think President Xi is working very, very hard. I spoke to him. He's working very hard. I think he's doing a very good job. It's a big problem. But President Xi loves his country. He's working very hard to solve the problem, and he will solve the problem. OK?"

“China is working very, very hard. I have spoken to President Xi, and they’re working very hard. And if you know anything about him, I think he’ll be in pretty good shape. They’re — they’ve had a rough patch, and I think right now they have it — it looks like they’re getting it under control more and more. They’re getting it more and more under control.”

“I spoke with President Xi. We had a great talk. He’s working very hard, I have to say. He’s working very, very hard. And if you can count on the reports coming out of China, that spread has gone down quite a bit. The infection seems to have gone down over the last two days. As opposed to getting larger, it’s actually gotten smaller.”

Date: May 20, 2020 09:21AM

^^^^^^^

Oh, you don't have a point, just a rant.

Date: May 20, 2020 01:11PM

Truth/ Facts/ Reality = Rant. I'm good with that ... hahaha!

Jan. 22, Twitter:

Jan. 24, Twitter:

Feb. 7, Twitter:

Posted by: Laugh at Gerry ()
Date: May 20, 2020 01:14PM

lol-T R I G G E R E D !

Date: May 20, 2020 01:35PM

^^ The fun never stops ... I cannot stop laughing at you! Hahaha!

Jan. 22, Twitter:

Jan. 24, Twitter:

Feb. 7, Twitter:

Posted by: too fucking easy triggering libs ()
Date: May 20, 2020 02:28PM

post the same drivel over and over. You got him now Cowboy!

Date: May 22, 2020 06:38AM

^^^^ The fun never stops ... I cannot stop laughing at you! Hahaha!

The truth hurts...

Jan. 22, Twitter:

Jan. 24, Twitter:

Feb. 7, Twitter:

Posted by: Soooo easy to trigger libcucks ()
Date: May 22, 2020 09:23AM

posting the same drivel over and over. You got him now

Date: May 22, 2020 09:48AM

He's like a child throwing a temper tantrum. You can't reason with them, they just keep yelling the same thing over and over. It's all their minds can handle. Real thoughts are beyond their ability.

Date: May 31, 2020 02:27PM

^^^ Haha! trunks epic failure of leadership

Jan. 22, Twitter:

Jan. 24, Twitter:

Feb. 7, Twitter:

Posted by: Meekest Meekest ()
Date: May 31, 2020 07:23PM

Attachments:
6821157244596423941.gif

Date: June 01, 2020 01:48PM

Does trmp know he is an American?

Trunp is just off ... wrong in the head.

Attachments:
Dv3GJQYUUAAEvIE.jpg

Posted by: Inbred Iranian Curb Shitter ()
Date: June 01, 2020 04:55PM

Orange Ass Clown! Wrote:
> Does trmp know he is an American?
>
> Trunp is just off ... wrong in the head.
>
> ,
Attachments:
42192006-95F9-4D60-8519-2268E255DF45.jpeg

Date: June 03, 2020 07:35AM

So what?

Attachments:
6ae32f79335ca99a7f8eb3b1ab50ec7aae301b6d589559b33f11efe3efba3866.jpg

Posted by: Miz is Gerry ()
Date: June 03, 2020 07:36AM

alternate days

Date: June 03, 2020 08:43AM

Don't argue with progressives.
They knew Bill Clinton is a rapist.
They knew Obama is a liar.
They knew Hillary is a liar and enabler.
They know Biden is a liar.
They know their policies foment racial divide.
They know their policies are destroying America.
But they hate America, so they don't care.

Date: June 03, 2020 11:41AM

^^^ Haha! Triggered Snowflake!!

Jan. 22, Twitter:

Jan. 24, Twitter:

Feb. 7, Twitter:

Date: June 03, 2020 02:43PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ha!HA!HA! Triggered Orange Asshole.

Posted by: oiosdfj ()
Date: June 03, 2020 02:56PM

down with the dragon!

Date: June 03, 2020 04:18PM

^^^ Triggered Snowflake! Yeah, that trunk loves all over China!!

Jan. 22, Twitter:

Jan. 24, Twitter:

Feb. 7, Twitter:

Date: June 03, 2020 04:20PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ha!HA!HA! Triggered Orange Asshole.

Date: June 03, 2020 06:29PM

^^^ Yep, Triggered Snowflake! I cannot stop laughing at you!! Hahahahahaha!!!

Yeah, that trunk loves all over China!!

Jan. 22, Twitter:

Jan. 24, Twitter:

Feb. 7, Twitter:

Posted by: This All Checks Out! ()
Date: June 06, 2020 06:58AM

This All Checks Out!

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 is a pedo menace ()
Date: June 06, 2020 09:40AM

take him the fuck out

Date: August 15, 2020 08:57AM

Trunk is still loving on russia and china

Posted by: Trunp Lost the Covid War in JAN! ()
Date: August 16, 2020 05:56AM

Yeah, that trunk loves all over China!!

Jan. 22, Twitter:

Jan. 24, Twitter:

Feb. 7, Twitter:

Date: August 16, 2020 07:04AM

Considering the increase in the Chinese anti Trump trolling, the polling must show Biden losing his ass.
MAGA 2020

Date: August 16, 2020 02:25PM

^^ Yep, trunz loves the china.

Posted by: This All Checks Out! ()
Date: August 22, 2020 07:01AM

This All Checks Out!

Posted by: It Is What It Is! ()
Date: August 24, 2020 06:58PM

It Is What It Is!

Date: August 25, 2020 06:04AM

Yeah, that trunk loves on China!!

In trashz own words

Jan. 22, Twitter:

Jan. 24, Twitter:

Feb. 7, Twitter:

Date: August 31, 2020 06:47AM

^^ This all checks out!

Posted by: Trunp Loves On China! ()
Date: September 05, 2020 11:29AM

Trunp Loves On China!!

Posted by: Trump Humps China! ()
Date: October 25, 2020 12:30PM

Trump Humps China!

Posted by: Trunp Is A Sham & a Fraud ()
Date: October 26, 2020 06:21PM

Trunp Is A Sham & a Fraud

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.