HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
A Liberal Speaks Out About Joe and Trump
Posted by: Good Bash Of No Good JOE ()
Date: October 25, 2020 09:40PM

But in the end he's full of the usual shit VOTE TRUMP 2020 as Joe is far worse then Trump for America

"He's so crazy and racist and stupid and evil!" Ted says but racist why ? Trump has done more for minorities then Obama , His travel ban on China was to keep Covid 19 out of the USA, not personal racism of Chinese or Asian people Trump likes What wars did Trump get the USA into that you so wildly predicted and are so wrong ? If war comes it will be Joe who starts it. Ted are you trying to tell us you search for blacks to take out to Sunday dinner and buy them prime ribs and shrimp to prove your not racist or is it to pander as a liberal ?

" 10 Reasons I Won't Vote for Biden"
A Commentary By Ted Rall

"1. My vote is a personal endorsement. It says, "I, citizen Ted Rall, approve of Joe Biden's career in public office." I do not. Voting for Biden would be a retroactive endorsement of his vote to invade Iraq, which killed over 1 million innocent people. Voting for Biden would be a retroactive endorsement of his long history of racism, beginning with his disgusting opposition to court-ordered busing.

2. Biden has never apologized for his numerous right-wing policy positions, such as writing the fascist USA Patriot Act and the 1994 crime bill that expanded mass incarceration of Black men. Biden's refusal to apologize indicates that he still believes he did the right thing, and that he would do them again in the future. Why should I forgive him? He has never asked for forgiveness.

3. Joe Biden lies a lot. He falsely claimed to hold three bachelor's degrees and to have graduated at the top of his law school class with a full scholarship. He falsely claimed to have come from a family of coal miners in northeastern Pennsylvania. He plagiarized in law school and when he wrote his speeches. He said he was arrested with Nelson Mandela; it didn't happen. During his recent debate against Bernie Sanders, he looked Sanders and the American people in the eye and falsely claimed not to have repeatedly supported the Hyde Amendment, which bans federal funding of abortion. One of the biggest reasons to despise President Donald Trump is that he lies so often. What's the point of replacing one liar with another?

4. Even in the middle of a viral pandemic, Biden says he would veto Medicare for All if a bipartisan Congress were to pass such a bill. Twenty-seven and a half million Americans were without health insurance before COVID-19. That number has more than doubled due to coronavirus lockdown-related unemployment. I cannot vote for anyone who wants my fellow Americans to die, and that goes double when the murderer is motivated by corruption: Of the approximately 20 candidates in the 2020 Democratic primaries, Joe Biden received the most contributions from the health care industry.

5. Joe Biden wants to kill the planet. He still refuses to support a Green New Deal whose goal is zero net carbon emissions by 2030. He wants to do it by 2050. Way too late! Climate change experts say that human civilization may be extinct by then. I cannot vote for anyone who wants everyone on Earth to die. Here, too, Biden has been corrupted by giant contributions by oil and natural gas energy companies.

6. Biden refuses to name his Cabinet. Given his advanced age -- he would be the oldest person ever elected president -- his supporters say a Cabinet of "best and brightest" department secretaries would pick up the slack as Biden's mental abilities continue to fade. If that's true, what are those names? Unless he proves otherwise, before the election, we have to assume a Biden administration will be run by Obama-era corporate hacks, not one of whom are liberal. You shouldn't hope for the best from someone who still has Laurence Summers, an idiot who thinks women aren't smart enough to be scientists, on speed dial.

7. Whether or not you believe that the Democratic National Committee conspired to install Joe Biden as the nominee, a vote for Biden is a vote for a conservative Democratic Party. Consider what will happen if Biden wins with substantial progressive support. Internal pollsters will conclude that there's no need to kowtow to progressive voters because they will vote for a corporatist even if they don't receive any ideological concessions. The argument is get rid of Trump first, and then push Biden to the left. Voting for Biden would actually resume the party's push toward the right.

8. America deserves more than two parties. Both major parties began small. They never would have grown had 19th-century voters been unwilling to ignore the two-party trap and "waste" their votes and financial contributions on organizations that didn't initially seem to stand a chance. If you don't believe in either Donald Trump or Joe Biden, vote for and contribute to a smaller party. If you support the lesser of two evils in election after election, don't complain that a better alternative never emerges.

9. Joe Biden is mentally unfit for the presidency. He is clearly suffering from dementia, which is why his campaign is hiding him. Now they're trying to come up with excuses for him not to debate Trump. If the electorate wants to hand over nuclear launch codes to a man who is senile, let them commit this madness without me.

10. Biden's team thinks that their guy can win without campaigning or articulating an affirmative platform of forward-looking ideas simply because so many of us are disgusted by Trump. They may be correct. But it's dangerous. If Biden's non-campaign campaign model is successful, it will be emulated. People will become president without being properly vetted, without the American people getting to know them. Nothing could be less democratic.

I anticipate the usual objection to this essay: But Trump! He's so crazy and racist and stupid and evil!

All true. But none of Trump's many shortcomings eclipse the sum total of the concerns raised above. Considering everything, in the aggregate, Biden and Trump are equally awful. In some ways, Biden is worse. For me, the conclusion is obvious: Don't vote for either one."

I agree Democrats should vote for a third party candidate to protest the status quo in Democrat politics , any one who wants America to be back up to speed with jobs and a great economy should vote for Trump

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A Liberal Speaks Out About Joe and Trump
Posted by: Ted Is A Liberal Fool ()
Date: October 25, 2020 09:55PM

"1. My vote is a personal endorsement. It says, "I, citizen Ted Rall, approve of Joe Biden's career in public office." I do not. Voting for Biden would be a retroactive endorsement of his vote to invade Iraq, which killed over 1 million innocent people. Voting for Biden would be a retroactive endorsement of his long history of racism, beginning with his disgusting opposition to court-ordered busing.

2. Biden has never apologized for his numerous right-wing policy positions, such as writing the fascist USA Patriot Act and the 1994 crime bill that expanded mass incarceration of Black men. Biden's refusal to apologize indicates that he still believes he did the right thing, and that he would do them again in the future. Why should I forgive him? He has never asked for forgiveness.

3. Joe Biden lies a lot. He falsely claimed to hold three bachelor's degrees and to have graduated at the top of his law school class with a full scholarship. He falsely claimed to have come from a family of coal miners in northeastern Pennsylvania. He plagiarized in law school and when he wrote his speeches. He said he was arrested with Nelson Mandela; it didn't happen. During his recent debate against Bernie Sanders, he looked Sanders and the American people in the eye and falsely claimed not to have repeatedly supported the Hyde Amendment, which bans federal funding of abortion. One of the biggest reasons to despise President Donald Trump is that he lies so often. What's the point of replacing one liar with another?

JOE is a huge liar worse then Trump and a asshole and real racist

4. Even in the middle of a viral pandemic, Biden says he would veto Medicare for All if a bipartisan Congress were to pass such a bill. Twenty-seven and a half million Americans were without health insurance before COVID-19. That number has more than doubled due to coronavirus lockdown-related unemployment. I cannot vote for anyone who wants my fellow Americans to die, and that goes double when the murderer is motivated by corruption: Of the approximately 20 candidates in the 2020 Democratic primaries, Joe Biden received the most contributions from the health care industry.

Im not voting fo any medicare for all to ruin all the peoples medical care to give leeches free shit , get off their ass and do something everyone else has to such as work. Liberal Ted has money to burn ,let him pay for some leeches care out of his pocket see how generous he will be then ..NOT

5. Joe Biden wants to kill the planet. He still refuses to support a Green New Deal whose goal is zero net carbon emissions by 2030. He wants to do it by 2050. Way too late! Climate change experts say that human civilization may be extinct by then. I cannot vote for anyone who wants everyone on Earth to die. Here, too, Biden has been corrupted by giant contributions by oil and natural gas energy companies.

All liberals are bed wetting over this shit when the Red Chinese will kill you way first with Democrats in control, the fact China is building up the worlds largest navy does not concern you one bit Ted

6. Biden refuses to name his Cabinet. Given his advanced age -- he would be the oldest person ever elected president -- his supporters say a Cabinet of "best and brightest" department secretaries would pick up the slack as Biden's mental abilities continue to fade. If that's true, what are those names? Unless he proves otherwise, before the election, we have to assume a Biden administration will be run by Obama-era corporate hacks, not one of whom are liberal. You shouldn't hope for the best from someone who still has Laurence Summers, an idiot who thinks women aren't smart enough to be scientists, on speed dial.

Joe is senile spit it out he's not presidential material , if he was he would have gotten somewhere years ago

7. Whether or not you believe that the Democratic National Committee conspired to install Joe Biden as the nominee, a vote for Biden is a vote for a conservative Democratic Party. Consider what will happen if Biden wins with substantial progressive support. Internal pollsters will conclude that there's no need to kowtow to progressive voters because they will vote for a corporatist even if they don't receive any ideological concessions. The argument is get rid of Trump first, and then push Biden to the left. Voting for Biden would actually resume the party's push toward the right.

Progressive means ruin this country slowly and surely Ted

8. America deserves more than two parties. Both major parties began small. They never would have grown had 19th-century voters been unwilling to ignore the two-party trap and "waste" their votes and financial contributions on organizations that didn't initially seem to stand a chance. If you don't believe in either Donald Trump or Joe Biden, vote for and contribute to a smaller party. If you support the lesser of two evils in election after election, don't complain that a better alternative never emerges.

9. Joe Biden is mentally unfit for the presidency. He is clearly suffering from dementia, which is why his campaign is hiding him. Now they're trying to come up with excuses for him not to debate Trump. If the electorate wants to hand over nuclear launch codes to a man who is senile, let them commit this madness without me.

10. Biden's team thinks that their guy can win without campaigning or articulating an affirmative platform of forward-looking ideas simply because so many of us are disgusted by Trump. They may be correct. But it's dangerous. If Biden's non-campaign campaign model is successful, it will be emulated. People will become president without being properly vetted, without the American people getting to know them. Nothing could be less democratic.

Thats why Joe Is Hiden in the basement

Re: A Liberal Speaks Out About Joe and Trump
Posted by: Ted The Liberal Hypocrite ()
Date: October 25, 2020 10:04PM

"I cannot vote for anyone who wants everyone on Earth to die."

Your voting for that anyway and your too stupid to know it

>All liberals are bed wetting over this shit when the Red Chinese will kill you way first with Democrats in control, the fact China is building up the worlds largest navy does not concern you one bit Ted

True once WW3 starts and it could start right here after Democrats and Joe try to expand the high court to achieve total power in a court packing attempted coup to overtake the US government , the most tyrannical act in US history

"I cannot vote for anyone who wants everyone on Earth to die."

Then you did it Ted To yourself and the world with your No TRUMP vote asshole !

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.