HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
So, how many of your neighbors have other people living with them now (aka boarders?)
Posted by: covideconomy ()
Date: October 22, 2020 05:11PM

....as I watch one of my neighbors move in obvious family members into their basement.

NOW white people want to do what minorities have done for years- double up in larger houses to save money.

The look of shame on the neighbor's face when she saw me smile at her as I knew their 3 bedroom house is now overcrowded- they already were a family of 6, now there are 10 people living there. 2 of them are boyfriends of the young ladies, so technically they are breaking the fairfax county overcrowding law....

If i was an asshole I'd call the HOA and the county in the morning but I won't. Like i said, COVID economy is upon us. Not all of us are lucky and kept our jobs, but i will judge them on overcrowding- as much as the same people complained when large groups of hispanics moved in together....

Karma! ;)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So, how many of your neighbors have other people living with them now (aka boarders?)
Posted by: karma you say? ()
Date: October 22, 2020 05:24PM

yes. keep your mouth shut. you have no idea what they are going through. and if you want to be an asshole and call on them you best believe that you will get your karma as well. maybe not today. maybe not tomorrow. but it will come.

so do the right thing. laugh all you want. its fun to laugh at the misfortunate of those who have wronged us.

but be wise about your other actions. props to you..for now.

Re: So, how many of your neighbors have other people living with them now (aka boarders?)
Posted by: Fonzie boared with honkeys ()
Date: October 22, 2020 08:22PM

It doesn't matter if the house has 2, 3, 4, or more bedrooms; the law is skewed to favor breeders, not boarders. Any number of people related by blood or marriage, with any ungodly number of their natural, foster, or adopted children can live under one roof, but there is a limit of two roomers or boarders. Of course, if the boyfriends are temporary guests and not boarders, it would seem that the arrangement described is in compliance.

Posted by: It has some perks ()
Date: October 22, 2020 08:26PM

Pandemics make for strange bedfellows. Last March just me and my dog. Then my younger son returned home from school. Now I am up to four adult residents, three long term adult guests and four children. Only one is paying cash rent.

Posted by: Boo fn hoo ()
Date: October 22, 2020 08:43PM

Laws are laws..this sounds racist. If a beaner family moved additional people in, you would call the county...

Posted by: DUJJU ()
Date: October 23, 2020 01:47AM

Use the definition of "extended family" the same way as the Hispanics do. Everyone that moves in and their aunts, uncles, daughters, sons, and bed partners of all of the above and all the resulting babies are "extended family" by definition in Fairfax and so all can move in together, make a lot of new US citizens for anchorage, and get away with it. As whites lose their jobs, they will start seeing their own relatives needing a place to live. learn how to survive from the latinos.

Posted by: KarmaBusNextStopOPsHouse ()
Date: October 23, 2020 10:02AM

Your obvious joy at the "look of shame" on your neighbor's face is going to land that Karma that you mention right on your own ass OP. See, that's the way Karma works. What you put out comes back to you. If you find joy in the misfortune of others you will get your own misfortune, and it's usually ten fold. Might want to work on an attitude shift, OP.

Posted by: Uncle Ralph ()
Date: October 23, 2020 10:39AM

Are yur White neighbors parking their extra vehicles on the lawn, changing oil in the street or playing Mariachi 'music' around the backyard fire pit until all hours of the night? If not, then you need to MYOB.

Posted by: Green Acres ()
Date: October 23, 2020 07:15PM

If I lived in a neighborhood with a HOA or even lived in the typical suburban neighborhood with quarter acre lots that forced my residents to park on the street I would be fucked. Instead of the nice big house I opted for something with more Living Space. My neighbors are cool with it because everyone parks out back.

Posted by: gated driveway ()
Date: October 23, 2020 08:55PM

covideconomy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ....as I watch one of my neighbors move in obvious
> family members into their basement.
>
> NOW white people want to do what minorities have
> done for years- double up in larger houses to save
> money.
>
> The look of shame on the neighbor's face when she
> saw me smile at her as I knew their 3 bedroom
> house is now overcrowded- they already were a
> family of 6, now there are 10 people living there.
> 2 of them are boyfriends of the young ladies, so
> technically they are breaking the fairfax county
> overcrowding law....
>
> If i was an asshole I'd call the HOA and the
> county in the morning but I won't. Like i said,
> COVID economy is upon us. Not all of us are lucky
> and kept our jobs, but i will judge them on
> overcrowding- as much as the same people
> complained when large groups of hispanics moved in
> together....
>
> Karma! ;)

It must be horrible having to live in a place like that. Why are you so poor? Have you no education?

Posted by: overpopulated ()
Date: October 23, 2020 11:38PM

this is just caused by overpopulation, the same thing that's causing pollution and global warming.

this is why we need abortion, assisted suicide, pandemics, and periodic purges. clean out the garbage

Posted by: That’s Racist ()
Date: October 23, 2020 11:45PM

Any blacks or Latinos want to fuck my ugly wife?

https://youtu.be/HSyz0JTr82E
Attachments:
72071745-B939-4124-8354-0802D023DF13.jpeg
6747D627-FE1E-479E-97AC-2179E7807663.jpeg

Posted by: aye aye aye ()
Date: October 24, 2020 07:24PM

Uncle Ralph Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Are yur White neighbors parking their extra
> vehicles on the lawn, changing oil in the street
> or playing Mariachi 'music' around the backyard
> fire pit until all hours of the night? If not,
> then you need to MYOB.

I just play my music louder in retalation. And light my own fire pit. Start the grill too, make 'em mad they smelling ribeyes, shrimp kabobs, and other prime meats while they cook their walmart chicken and processed pork hot dogs. Not even kosher...or halal, jeeze.

Changing oil and other minor repairs ehh I do it in my garage, NBD. It's why i got a garage, to be out of the nosy eyes of the HOA. As long as they pack it up by 10pm or don't start before sunrise making noise with their power tools. I don't trust the monkeys at the lube shops or the dealer to do it for me. Mobil 1 full syn oil and K&N filters only here!!

As long as they don't bother me i won't bother them. IDGAF what race you are as long as there is RESPECT for your neighbors- the way it should be.

Posted by: All Of Them ()
Date: October 24, 2020 07:52PM

I live in a 60's garden apt where all my neighbors are illegals at least 8 in a 2 br and 10 in a 3 br apt no wonder the rents so high as they can pay any rent with all of them in there. Im just a young working single making 50 k busting my ass so I don't qualify for the welfare or housing assistance the latest immigrants making a combined 110 k do because they have 3 kids they brought here from some third world country , they work in an all cash jobs driving taxis and doing nails so they don't have to pay any US taxes and Fairfax County loves them and showers them with all kinds of special programs while they hate me. Im just not a Democrat after all .Thats why Im voting for Trump to return this country back to the American people to get the illegals out and stop public charges from coming in to the USA so they can some day vote (D) which is why Democrats love them for their welfare vote, We Americans have to take care of our people and let the world take care of theirs , that's more then a fair deal that Democrat's will not take because their policies are so bad they keep losing voters so they have to keep importing them by the millions to overcrowd and ruin our country ! Never vote for the (D) or the stupid unfaithful to anyone Lincoln Project Rinos either If I ever see Jebbies or Kashits face I will get sick and puke !

Posted by: Single Apt Dweller ()
Date: October 24, 2020 08:22PM

I forgot to add my neighbors parking their extra vehicles on the lawn, pulling engines and changing oil in the street and playing Mariachi 'music' around the backyard fire pit until all hours of the night plus the broken beer bottles in the parking lot , the screams at night of women , the drunks sitting on the main entrance porch , the bills from doctors with Spanish names and my address on them in my mail box, the police cars that are in the parking lot on a nightly basis, the gunshots ,the screams in the night , the loud parties , the sketchy drug peddlers , the pry bar marks on my door , the dents in my car, the dark eyes peeking into my bathroom when my GF stays over ,the hordes of roaches its just life in another Democrat controlled ghetto apt complex here in Fairfax County

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.