HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
CNN Cancels Ice Cube Interview After Trump Adviser Reveals He's Working With Administration To Help Blacks
Posted by: The most untrusted name in news ()
Date: October 17, 2020 02:15PM

CNN Cancels Ice Cube Interview After Trump Adviser Reveals He's Working With Administration To Help Blacks

"So the POWERS that be cancelled my interview on @CuomoPrimeTime tonight," he tweeted, adding "...it seems like they can’t handle the truth."

So the POWERS that be cancelled my interview on @CuomoPrimeTime tonight. I’ve actually been ban from @CNN for a few months so I was surprised they even asked. But it seems like they can’t handle the truth.
— Ice Cube (@icecube) October 15, 2020

It's unclear why Cube was banned from the network, however he was accused of anti-Semitism in July after telling anchor Jake Tapper to 'watch your mouth' after he called Louis Farrakhan a 'vile anti-LGBTQ anti-Semitic misogynist.'

The cancellation comes two days after Trump adviser Katrina Pierson tweeted "Shoutout to @icecube for his willingness to step up and work with @realDonaldTrump Administration to help develop the #PlatinumPlan," which aims to allocate $500 billion for black causes.

pic.twitter.com/S9K1dQyhQ1
— Katrina Pierson (@KatrinaPierson) October 13, 2020

In August, Cube slammed Democrats for abandoning blacks. The 50-year-old entertainer, whose real name is O'Shea Jackson, claimed that Black small business owners were shut out of the trillions allocated by Congress into the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP).

According to the New York Times, businesses owned by blacks had a harder time receiving federal aid, for which they can thank the banks which issued the loans.

"Where's our fucking bailout?" asked the rapper, who's launched a COVID-19 fundraiser and a charity clothing line to support Autism.

CNN wouldn't want another black rapper to go off script, now would they?

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/cnn-cancels-ice-cube-interview-after-trump-adviser-reveals-hes-working-administration

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.