HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
buy-moonrock-weed
Posted by: myleaffarm1995 ()
Date: September 08, 2020 08:38AM

MoonRock are THC cannabis buds dipped in or sprayed with hash oil, then rolled in kief. Moon Rock. Though the potency of each batch of MoonRock varies and depends on how it’s made, the general consensus is that they hover around 54% THC.
Lab Tested Results Of Moon Rock

THC: 54%
CBD: 0.15%
CBN: 0.02%
THC:

Short of tetrahydrocannabinol, is a chemical compound found in the cannabis plant, also known as marijuana.
-In low doses, the compound causes some pain reduction, may reduce aggression, can stimulate appetite, and help reduce nausea.
-Higher doses may cause the high associated with marijuana, leading to an altered perception of time and space, and feelings of happiness or fatigue.
CBD:

This is a cannabis compound that has significant medical benefits but does not make people feel stoned and can actually counteract the psychoactivity of THC. The fact that CBD rich cannabis doesn’t get one high makes it an appealing treatment option for patients seeking anti-inflammatory, antipain,anti-anxiety, antipsychotic, or spasm effects without troubling dysphoria.
CBN:

Moonrock is producing as THC degrades. Only a trace of CBN exists in the fresh bud. Stored and cured tops or has dish have higher levels of CBN, that has converted from THC. Marijuana with high levels of CBN generally makes the toker feel disoriented and often sleepy. At best CBN contains only 10% of the psychoactive potency of the original THC.

Buy legit weed online
Buy premium cartridges
Buy indica strain weed online
Buy sativa strain weed online
Buy hybrid strain weed
Buy Moon Rock Online
Buy hash online
Buy cannabis oil online
Shatter
Buy wax online
Buy premium CBD oil online

to place an order visit our website https://myleaffarm.com
Attachments:
moon rock.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: buy-moonrock-weed
Posted by: lakersgirl ()
Date: October 15, 2020 04:08PM

why would you sell something like that? I do not like to smoke weed. I prefer oils or edibles.

Re: buy-moonrock-weed
Posted by: GlicerinEBAG ()
Date: October 17, 2020 01:03PM

Lol this looks more like freaking coconuts and like weed. I am interested in the idea and the proposal itself. I have been looking for a good seller for a while now. I have been a regular user for a few years now since I was diagnosed with clinical depression. I know that a lot of people think that it is no big deal but I have been struggling with it for a while and since the standard antidepressants were not really helping I switched to medical marijuana. I have been through every product possible that contains CDB and THC. I am currently a fan of edibles since they are easy to carry around and I can always have them with me on the good. People usually think it's just vitamins :P I have been trying different brands throughout the years but one of my favorite is Koality since they have one of the full spectrum CBG gummies that I have tried. I think that if you guys are on the market for edibles this might be the one for you. Hopefully it will be of use to you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/17/2020 01:04PM by GlicerinEBAG.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.