HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I have a pretty big lot and I sure hope I don't have any trouble finding illegals to mulch and landscape this year.
Posted by: Reston homeowner ()
Date: February 26, 2017 08:45AM

I have been picking up day laborers for decades down in Herndon. I sure hope Trump doesn't have them deported!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I have a pretty big lot and I sure hope I don't have any trouble finding illegals to mulch and landscape this year.
Posted by: ICE, Baby, ICE ()
Date: February 26, 2017 08:54AM

Get them early. Reston isn't on the initial target list.

Re: I have a pretty big lot and I sure hope I don't have any trouble finding illegals to mulch and landscape this year.
Posted by: rtng;j ()
Date: March 05, 2017 12:06AM

I had a landlord in the 1990's who picked up guys at the Herndon 7-11 to do all her yard work and carpentry etc around the house.

One day 2 guys were doing the yardwork for her, when 2 police cars screamed to a halt in front of the house and they jumped out and grabbed one of the guys working while a third knocked on the door and started questioning the landlady who was an immigrant from Iran.

Turns out they had been looking for this guy and the landlady fhad to do some swift talking to get herself out of trouble for hiring an illegal person.

Posted by: Marizza ()
Date: September 22, 2020 03:44PM

I am interested to hear information on this topic that is relevant for this year.

Posted by: StewartMorrisonv ()
Date: September 22, 2020 03:47PM

Hey, I want to know why you need illegals for this, they work for little money? I hire local farmers to take care of my garden and back yard. Actually, I was lucky because a friend of mine recommended good landscape designers to me. They created such a beauty in my garden, which has rare plant species that my neighbors don't have. If you are interested, you can read more about them on https://village-landscape.com. I am happy to recommend using their services to people who live in Florida. And then your garden will look like the gardens of celebrities.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/26/2020 05:00PM by StewartMorrisonv.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.