HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
MC Dean drug test
Posted by: Thedude ()
Date: June 25, 2018 01:34PM

Possibly have an offer of employment and wondering when and what kind of test they do. Enough people work for them in this area, I'm sure at least a handful toke. I'm not even scared of a mouth swab, but if urine is it lab or in house?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: MC Dean drug test
Posted by: M.C. Dean dabber ()
Date: June 25, 2018 02:02PM

Piss test. Once you pass that initial one, you're fine. I have a dab pen I use while at work with no issues. Lots of other stoners here too.

Posted by: OG Stoner ()
Date: June 25, 2018 03:06PM

If you have smoked at all in the past 30 days (45 if you are overweight/60 if obese google BMI charts)... I HIGHLY suggest you "sub" it,

Google Quickfix urine and buy the latest edition (should cost you about $40 overnighted to your door or if you have time look in head shops and cash and carry).

Don't waste your time on detox drinks, sure they give you double your money back if you fail- but what is $80 to them but you still lost your high-paying job over it??

SUB IT. I AM SERIOUS. TAKE NO CHANCES. You can walk in the drug testing facility having smoked a blunt in the parknig lot and pass as long as you PRACTICE.

For a job at a private employer, this should get you by. If on probation, man up and take time off and pass naturally. allow AT LEASt 30 days clean time if you can for that. Don't risk subbing, that is a violation of probation and you WILL be put in jail.

OP is right, swabs are beaten easily too- for a job at (unnamed grocery store) they hit me with a swab- I had smoked 3 hours earlier before the interview thinking they were going to piss me and was ready to sub- nope got the swab- and and STILL passed. Things you can get in the dollar store and keep in your car and pass a swab as long as you got an hour or 2 to work with.

Good luck and may the force be with you. Do or do not do there is no try. Gotta spend money to make money kid.

Posted by: MC Escher ()
Date: June 25, 2018 06:40PM

Hair test once your hired and then urine test if you get into an accident with their company car.

Posted by: Keitarn ()
Date: November 01, 2018 09:22AM

As I know it should be urine test. And yes, sure, marijuana can be detected in any test. If you feel nervous about that you can read this macujo method review and make a decision how to pass the test.You can check here https://payspi.org/best-fake-pee-for-drug-test/ for example for more information. In such a way you don't need to make such difficult ways to pass, just give them synthetical urine instead of yours.

Posted by: Brad1235 ()
Date: May 18, 2020 06:50PM

“The Dude” did you ever figure out if they do a hair test?

Posted by: Nino Greasemanelli ()
Date: May 18, 2020 08:18PM

You have to drink 20oz of bleach, mix it with orang juice. Good luck with the new job.
Attachments:
IMG_4925.JPG

Posted by: Qua Chang 1967 ()
Date: May 19, 2020 12:55AM

Do NOT drink any amount of bleach. It is posion and could make you very sick or even kill you.

Posted by: kalvinbrown ()
Date: June 23, 2020 11:54AM

I think that really the best solution is synthetic urine, so you can not worry at all, no one will find out.
I also had to take a urine test, but just then I was consuming some pills that contained a small number of narcotics, so I couldn't pass the urine test. A friend then sent me a website (I will leave it here https://studentswithdiabetes.com/best-synthetic-urine-brands/) where are all the details about synthetic urine and in this way, I understood that it really is a good way out of the situation. I hope you find it useful. I see that even in the comments someone wrote about such a solution, which means that I am not the only one who thinks so.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/25/2020 10:47AM by kalvinbrown.

Posted by: GlicerinEBAG ()
Date: September 02, 2020 07:41AM

Bleach is not detox, what about real life good options?

Posted by: Liquidat1on ()
Date: September 02, 2020 07:43AM

I would never tell someone to drink bleach. Sgt. Fury get out of here. But question concerning detox I can tell that much waste money on drug store. Some of them are effective but in urgent cases related to drugs you will not find something worthy. Here is a good blog that will open your eyes to some fascinating working standards that were very effective and only by time added some more new gems to fill maximum possible with some life-hacks https://bold-organics.com/. Detox, and ways to clean for example body from marijuana in 24. All kinds of stuff when you need something urgent or for a longer term.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/04/2020 04:49AM by Liquidat1on.

Posted by: Peter99Anchorman ()
Date: September 17, 2020 05:15AM

Liquidat1on Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I would never tell someone to drink bleach. Sgt.
> Fury get out of here. But question concerning
> detox I can tell that much waste money on drug
> store. Some of them are effective but in urgent
> cases related to drugs you will not find something
> worthy. Here is a good blog that will open your
> eyes to some fascinating working standards that
> were very effective and only by time added some
> more new gems to fill maximum possible with some
> life-hacks https://bold-organics.com/. Detox, and
> ways to clean for example body from marijuana in
> 24. All kinds of stuff when you need something
> urgent or for a longer term.

Where can I find some more feedback?

Posted by: don't use drano ()
Date: September 17, 2020 10:27AM

Wow, the paid shill is in a frenzy. Makin his money off this thread.

Posted by: Not MC Dean ()
Date: September 17, 2020 02:21PM

We use a hair test for initial hires. Urine tests are reserved for follow up spot checks with a hair test for anyone who tests positive. We announce at the beginning of the month if we are going to do a test that month, so you'd have to be a moron not to pass.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.