HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Bill Cooper For Sheriff
Posted by: Sleeper ()
Date: July 11, 2014 09:45PM

I have it on good authority that Bill Cooper WILL be running for Sheriff next year!!! An announcement should be made later this year. Watch for a web site with fundraising info later...story developing....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bill Cooper For Sheriff
Posted by: nhnmC ()
Date: July 12, 2014 01:44AM

Sleeper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have it on good authority that Bill Cooper WILL
> be running for Sheriff next year!!! An
> announcement should be made later this year. Watch
> for a web site with fundraising info later...story
> developing....

Tell us more! Will he finally be able to catch them Duke boys or the Bandit? We have been waiting 30 years for those scallywags to get a taste of good old southern justice....Is he going to carry around a bat like Sherrif Pusser or is he going to be more like Andy of Mayberry?

Posted by: derp ()
Date: July 12, 2014 03:53PM

much excite! love my job! ADC <3

Posted by: donation ()
Date: July 12, 2014 03:58PM

Is he still married ? Wonder if is wife or ex-wife (whatever she is) will make a donation. Will he still have the same campaign manager ? They were quite close. Bill don't waste your time.

Date: July 12, 2014 08:35PM

Posted by: donation ()
Date: July 12, 2014 03:58PM

Is he still married ? Wonder if is wife or ex-wife (whatever she is) will make a donation. Will he still have the same campaign manager ? They were quite close. Bill don't waste your time.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Cooper would be a 100 percent upgrade to that sorry, corrupt Sheriffs Office. Do you really want to talk about personal lives? There are things known within the Office...developing....

Posted by: johnny ringo ()
Date: July 12, 2014 09:59PM

Hey, watch that mouth boy when talking about Sheriff Stacey. She's made the department more sensitive to LGBTQBC residents.

Posted by: Hey sleeper ()
Date: July 12, 2014 10:55PM

Hey sleeper, it's not going to matter Stacey is a female and Dem so it's not going to matter. All kinds of stuff came out last time and it didn't matter. Cooper is not a legit threat to her. She is in there as long as she wants to be.

Posted by: Match.com ()
Date: July 14, 2014 06:21AM

Hey Cooper try Match.com instead of cooperforsheriff.com. You are more interested in the ladies than being sheriff. Save your time. But you figure the ladies like guys in uniform. Is that why you are running ?

Posted by: WFG ()
Date: July 16, 2014 09:36PM

Really??? Who gives a fuck???? It’s a no name/no nothing office. The only person who cares is the moron starting this post. Try running for supervisor or school board. Getting excited for fundraising and a new website for sheriff is a dead end life. Get a life for god’s sake and quit boring the hell out of us. Oh and one more thing, go fuck yourself before you post again.

Posted by: Dear WFG ()
Date: July 17, 2014 11:10AM

I would like to have a no name/no nothing office job that pays 161,000 plus. Supervisor or school board ? You are crazy ! The sheriff is the highest ranking law enforcement official in the county.

Date: July 19, 2014 05:59PM

Posted by: WFG ()
Date: July 16, 2014 09:36PM

Really??? Who gives a fuck???? It’s a no name/no nothing office. The only person who cares is the moron starting this post. Try running for supervisor or school board. Getting excited for fundraising and a new website for sheriff is a dead end life. Get a life for god’s sake and quit boring the hell out of us. Oh and one more thing, go fuck yourself before you post again.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I will tell you who cares asshole-the citizens of Fairfax County who deserve better than a Sheriff who covers for her law breaking Deputies- or did you miss the story on Robert Palmer-Deputy Sheriff Sergeant who was caught stealing from a Leesburg Target but had nothing done because of her "connections". Allowed the guy to retire before he faced justice. Must be nice to have the Sheriff on your side and not the poor guy who got fired by Target for just doing his job!! Shame on Sheriff Kincaid! Shame! Shame!

Posted by: The Phantom ()
Date: July 19, 2014 07:05PM

Hello fans of the Phantom!!
Oh how the chickens have come home to roost!! Sheriff Kincaid is now presiding over a office that allows people under suspicion of crimes to retire rather than face justice like the rest of the citizens of Fairfax County!! I guess this makes sense since her number two(not her "deposit") Andriease had his whore mongering son get off easy after running throught the streets of Fairfax drunk trying to evade a DWI!!When does it end? My suggestion to Kincaid, and Andriease-older not younger, cuz his liver obviously can handle a lot- is this. Have a after work get together with your spouses, Greg would like this. Go to Ruby Tuesdays, but before you do stop at your local Exxon and knosh on the food product they dare call chicken wings. While at Ruby Tuesdays, order the nacho grandes, along with-wait for it-some cheap beer. Might I suggest the Old Ale 66? The next morning, as you realize the day has dawned on another miserable day with you guys as leaders of the Sheriffs Office, and you feel the gripping sensation of your colons, think of me as you shit your brains out!!!

Posted by: Where is Cooper ()
Date: July 21, 2014 03:16PM

What is Cooper going to do ? He needs to quit chasing the skirts.

Posted by: My hero ()
Date: July 23, 2014 08:44PM

Date: July 19, 2014 07:05PM

Hello fans of the Phantom!!
Oh how the chickens have come home to roost!! Sheriff Kincaid is now presiding over a office that allows people under suspicion of crimes to retire rather than face justice like the rest of the citizens of Fairfax County!! I guess this makes sense since her number two(not her "deposit") Andriease had his whore mongering son get off easy after running throught the streets of Fairfax drunk trying to evade a DWI!!When does it end? My suggestion to Kincaid, and Andriease-older not younger, cuz his liver obviously can handle a lot- is this. Have a after work get together with your spouses, Greg would like this. Go to Ruby Tuesdays, but before you do stop at your local Exxon and knosh on the food product they dare call chicken wings. While at Ruby Tuesdays, order the nacho grandes, along with-wait for it-some cheap beer. Might I suggest the Old Ale 66? The next morning, as you realize the day has dawned on another miserable day with you guys as leaders of the Sheriffs Office, and you feel the gripping sensation of your colons, think of me as you shit your brains out!!
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Who is this guy? I love him/her so much!! Bill Cooper is definitely running for SHERIFF!! Thank GOD!!!

Posted by: hello my hero ()
Date: July 23, 2014 09:42PM

Are you a male or a female ?

Posted by: Debbie Curry ()
Date: July 24, 2014 06:25PM

Roger, the is Debbie. I almost caught you in the women's bathroom across from the old men's now women's locker room. For the longest time I thought it was Dave Whorton or his bully brother Danny. But I know it was you, you left many large inhuman turds for everyone to see.

Posted by: New Blood ()
Date: July 24, 2014 06:34PM

Time for a real person to be Sheriff:
Attachments:
image.jpg

Date: July 24, 2014 07:50PM

Posted by: Debbie Curry ()
Date: July 24, 2014 06:25PM

Roger, the is Debbie. I almost caught you in the women's bathroom across from the old men's now women's locker room. For the longest time I thought it was Dave Whorton or his bully brother Danny. But I know it was you, you left many large inhuman turds for everyone to see.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hi Debbie
So glad you took the time to notice my work. I hope you stood in silent awe at the sheer size of my 'deposits". To get them up to the size of the old flashlights, I often consumed copius amounts of cheap beer-PBR or Natural Light, along with ANY kind of bad 7-11 food.By the way, my name is not Roger..but my initials are FU..hugs and kisses, me.

Posted by: Shawna AKA Man Hands ()
Date: July 25, 2014 05:02PM

Bill is the man, Fred and I are going to support him.

Posted by: Not me ()
Date: July 25, 2014 07:27PM

I think I will just vote for the skanky slut that is in there now. This idiot looks like a Nazi thug.

Date: July 25, 2014 07:41PM

Posted by: Not me ()
Date: July 25, 2014 07:27PM

I think I will just vote for the skanky slut that is in there now. This idiot looks like a Nazi thug.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

No Bill Cooper is a good guy with fresh ideas on making the Sheriffs Office actually do some LAW ENFORCEMENT. Not the endless photo ops like the current Sheriff does. He is interested in the well being of the Deputy Sheriffs who work for the Sheriffs Office, unlike the current Sheriff.

Posted by: Red Sky ()
Date: July 25, 2014 09:43PM

Not me Wrote:
> I think I will just vote for the skanky slut that
> is in there now. This idiot looks like a Nazi
> thug.

He's Native American

Posted by: Cooper not ()
Date: July 26, 2014 08:19PM

Hey sleeper, we have the police department to do the law enforcement. The sheriffs office should only be doing the jail, courts and civil process. How about doing those things better? What does Cooper know about some law enforcement ? He has been a deputy sheriff his whole career.

Posted by: Carl Peed ()
Date: July 26, 2014 08:25PM

I thought I liked to get my picture taken....Kincaid puts me to shame. All she needs is a cup of "coffee" in her hand like I used to do back in the day.My coffee was the bomb.

Posted by: Jim Vickery ()
Date: July 26, 2014 09:47PM

That's why you were called Mr. Coffee

Posted by: Two time loser ()
Date: July 28, 2014 06:50PM

Save your time and everyone else's money. You got your a$$ kicked the first time and it would be even worse against a female the next time. Rumor has it you wouldn't even get the republicans nomination. Are you going to run as an independent ?

Posted by: Where oh where are you ()
Date: July 30, 2014 02:22PM

Where has Cooper been ? Haven't seen him around lately, oh where oh where could he be ? Come on Cooper tell everyone where you have been !

Posted by: Crankshaft ()
Date: July 30, 2014 04:33PM

If he was up your ass you would know.....

Posted by: To Crankshaft ()
Date: July 31, 2014 02:34PM

I know he is not up my ass, is he up yours ?

Posted by: DeputyDawg ()
Date: July 31, 2014 02:54PM

Stacey endorsed Obamabot Foust. We need a new Sheriff.

Posted by: Man cave ()
Date: July 31, 2014 03:05PM

Women Sheriff's, she needs to be in a kitchen making me a Sammich.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Hoser eh? ()
Date: August 01, 2014 05:28PM

Looks like Mylene Whorton- right after Stacey bitch slapped her with not promoting her for all her "hard work" (see campaign help). Instead Stacey promoted another "hard worker"- Corey.Too fucking funny!!!

Posted by: SHF 14-21 Promotions ()
Date: August 01, 2014 06:37PM

Nice promotion list, two are deserving while the others are a bunch of do nothings. Q and MAN HANDS? Please

Quote from Q - "I'll fall on the sword for you" ha ha, very laughable.

Posted by: Piranha ()
Date: August 01, 2014 07:39PM

Q, you may need this if you go back to the road.
Attachments:
devicespage_04_piranha.jpg

Posted by: Lt Col Gaylord ()
Date: August 01, 2014 08:04PM

Back in the day when I commanded the 10th Homosexual Battalion of the Big Red One-or as we called it, the Fighting Pink Ladies- Q was an eager Private with a twinkle in his eyes and cum on his breath.He used to regale us with stories of his Boy Scout days, when they called him canteen boy due to his sleepovers with the Scout Master.

Date: August 02, 2014 06:29PM

These recent threads show why this office needs Bill Cooper badly. Promotion system out of whack, disgruntled employees, and resentment towards the current leadership. Hang on folks, I have it on good authority Bill Cooper will be announcing by November 4th that he is running for Sheriff. He will have people supporting him who may suprise many, including folks who once supported Stan Barry. Developing......

Posted by: Kate ()
Date: August 03, 2014 10:55AM

As long as Stacey has Aunt Kate (and she will) it doesn't matter who Billy Boy has. Is he going to have a new campaign manager ?

Posted by: Skeletons ()
Date: August 04, 2014 06:05PM

No way Cooper is running again. You think he had skeletons last time...?!

Posted by: Skeletons part 2 ()
Date: August 04, 2014 07:51PM

Skeletons like covering for employees about to be arrested? Transfers for cronies? How about a skewed promotion system?

Posted by: Skeletons Part 3 ()
Date: August 04, 2014 10:53PM

Promoting a person in DROP

Posted by: No way Cooper ()
Date: August 05, 2014 03:02PM

What in the world is cooper thinking ? Did not beat Stan "the man" Barry. How does he think he could beat Kincaid ? She is going to have the position for as long as she wants it. Kincaid is good with the ladies but then again so is he.

Posted by: Manly Man ()
Date: August 05, 2014 05:26PM

Skeletons Part 3 Wrote:
> Promoting a person in DROP

Maybe you should have studied, you whining fuck.

Posted by: TeaBag ()
Date: August 05, 2014 05:43PM

Posted by: No way Cooper ()

Date: August 05, 2014 03:02PM

What in the world is cooper thinking ? Did not beat Stan "the man" Barry. How does he think he could beat Kincaid ? She is going to have the position for as long as she wants it. Kincaid is good with the ladies but then again so is he.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

He almost beat Stan last time and Kincaid failed to get a majority against a nut like Wole as well as the "Rapping Cowboy " candidate and another.Watch this race...especially when the dirt comes out on the current regime.

Posted by: Skeletons Part 4 ()
Date: August 05, 2014 08:53PM

Manly Man Wrote:
> Skeletons Part 3 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Promoting a person in DROP
>
>
> Maybe you should have studied, you whining fuck.

Good Job Kevin, promote man hands while she is in DROP while someone else who is next on the list is better qualified.

Posted by: Almost not enough ()
Date: August 05, 2014 09:13PM

Dear Teabag,
Almost beat Barry not quite. 54 percent to 46 percent. When the dirt starts to fly it's headed his way. He has done nothing to clean up his image since his retirement. There are to many skirts at the courthouse he would not get anything done.

Posted by: RDFox ()
Date: August 05, 2014 09:38PM

The real Bill Cooper was murdered by the illuminati for exposing the 9/11 attacks as the New Pearl Harbor needed to expedite the NWO agenda.

He exposed the 9/11 attacks 3 months in advance of 9/11/2001.

You should study the videos on youtube along with the controlled demolition of WTC building 7 at 5:20 p.m. on 9/11/2001.

Didn't Stacey Kincaid just become the Sheriff?

Posted by: T-Bag ()
Date: August 06, 2014 06:31PM

Posted by: Almost not enough ()

Date: August 05, 2014 09:13PM

Dear Teabag,
Almost beat Barry not quite. 54 percent to 46 percent. When the dirt starts to fly it's headed his way. He has done nothing to clean up his image since his retirement. There are to many skirts at the courthouse he would not get
anything done.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

He would get more done than the current Sheriff. Remember she got only 43-44 percent last time-a solid majority did not vote for her. Plus with unhappiness with Dems in general, even Fairfax County is ready to vote for Repubs county wide.

Posted by: Results ()
Date: August 06, 2014 07:47PM

T-Bag she got 53.74 percent of the vote last time. Barry got 54 percent against cooper.

Posted by: Any Truth ()
Date: August 07, 2014 12:43PM

The rumor is the republicans don't want anything to do with Cooper. The sad part is they won't have anyone else to put up. Then he will get it by default.

Posted by: GOP ()
Date: August 07, 2014 02:26PM

The GOP has a stellar candidate that nobody can deny would be the best choice. Standby for the announcement.

To all of you Dems and Liberal fuckers, when you look in the mirror, this what you see:
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Hope you are right ()
Date: August 07, 2014 04:37PM

I hope you are right GOP ! Get rid of her and her two boyfriends Kevin A and Kevin P.

Posted by: Yes-But... ()
Date: August 07, 2014 08:00PM

Posted by: Results ()
Date: August 06, 2014 07:47PM

T-Bag she got 53.74 percent of the vote last time. Barry got 54 percent against cooper.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
She did get 53 percent against a nut like Wolfe and 2 other idiots-including the "Rapping Cowboy". Stan beat a very well organized challenger with a issue-"Drop Stan Barry".She should have beat Wole and the other two by much more.That is interesting. When some of the dirt comes out-this race will be close.

Posted by: thetruth ()
Date: August 07, 2014 09:40PM

Your girlfriends from Jungle’s gym (you haven’t forgotten their names have you? Their names begin a J and K) Oh and they are Kincaid fans. Stacey knows it all ;) . You don’t want to embarrass your family do you? Heather will be pissed. She is a divorce attorney after all. Once Albo finds out that you’ve been lying to him, he’ll be done with you.

Posted by: Embarrass done ()
Date: August 08, 2014 09:08AM

He already has embarrassed his family. Can you say campaign manager ?

Posted by: Who's embarassed now? ()
Date: August 08, 2014 12:59PM

Kincaid rear ended another car in Fairfax City and weasled her way out of with help from the sleazy Chief of City PD. That and some other dirt about to fly makes me start to wonder.......

Posted by: Crickets ()
Date: August 08, 2014 06:54PM

To embarass done and the truth...where is the response...ah...crickets.....chirp..chirp...

Posted by: To Crickets ()
Date: August 08, 2014 07:01PM

Tell everyone about the campaign manager and the girls at Jungle's gym. Don't forget all the females that are going through a divorce and he "checks" on them when he serves the papers on them. I think he will be going to the cleaners soon because his wife will be taking him there.

Posted by: Crickets ()
Date: August 08, 2014 07:12PM

Ahhh...the fact that you responded tells me all I need to know. Kincaid camp is SCARED! I love it! Funny how a fender bender exposes things..and so much more to come from the inside. Best part- I don't support Cooper but know the GOP has a solid candidate coming...

Posted by: OH STACEY!! ()
Date: August 08, 2014 07:41PM

Typical Stacey..showing her ass again...learn to drive girl...
Attachments:
kincaid.jpg

Posted by: TYLER COREY AND KEVIN A ()
Date: August 08, 2014 08:55PM

Come on guys..leave it alone...you made your point..can we just get back to sucking Stacey's ass????

Posted by: Checkyourfacts ()
Date: August 08, 2014 09:58PM

Coopers campaign manager was a dude. What are you saying? It's more than just the ladies?

Posted by: SHERIFF STACEY A KINCAID ()
Date: August 09, 2014 06:53PM

I AM SAYING THAT I AM THE FUCKING SHERIFF OF FAIRFAX COUNTY AND I WILL DRIVE HOW I LIKE-OTHERS BE DAMNED-AND I WILL SEEK AMUSEMENT AT THE EXPENSE OF OTHERS LIKE THE POOR OLD BLACK LADY I AM SNEERING AT IN THE UPCOMING LOCKUP SHOW ON MSNBC!!!!!!!

Date: August 09, 2014 09:44PM

I could say I told you so but that would be a waste of time.Kincaid is all about herself and could care less about others and especially her agency. The only pleasure I take from this is I KNOW for a fact that when she hit that other car, before she got out to see what happened-she SHARTED. I know, you say Phantom, what do you know about SHARTING, you are the Phantom, and used to producing blow outs that resemble Bad Grandpa in the restaurant when he backed his ass up and let go! But even I- the Phantom- have on occasion SHARTED. And trust me, Kincaid sharted those panties. See she knew she fucked up. And she knew the minute the Fairfax City Chief let her off the hook- even though it was instant gratification-it would come back to bite her in that pathetic ass. Next time, do us all a favor Stacey, when you are going somewhere, most likely to eat.
Stop at 7-11 and eat the Hot Dogs they have displayed that have been out all day under that hot lamp. Garnish with onions and kethup-do not put on mustard because you know it produces yellow streaks in your "deposits". Wash it down with copius amounts of a fine lager-might I suggest Schlitz Malt Liquor? When you accidentally shit your sheets and have to buy Clorax-think of me...

Posted by: Thanks ()
Date: August 09, 2014 10:13PM

Thanks Phantom- you always see through the "bullshit"...

Posted by: CAPTAIN TYLER COREY ()
Date: August 09, 2014 10:23PM

I will be producing more inmates for the Sheriff to mock in the upcoming series Lockup on MSNBC. I do not want to hear it from any of you!! After a rapid rise in the ranks under Stan I then felt I was wronged and supported Bill Cooper!! To paraphrase Ricky Martin- I banged! I banged! I banged! signs for Bill Cooper! Now I supply inmates for the Sheriff to laugh at!! I am literally the court jester!! I am Tyler Corey!!

Posted by: Carl Peed ()
Date: August 11, 2014 04:44PM

This agency has gone down hill since I left. I think I may announce to run for my old job........???

Date: August 12, 2014 09:27PM

YOU ARE AN OLD WHITE MAN AND NOT WORTHY OF MY TIME!!I WILL HAVE CAPTAIN COREY HAUL THAT POOR OLD BLACK LADY FROM HER CELL AND MAKE A FOOL OF HERSELF AGAIN FOR THE TV SHOW "LOCKUP"..I AM THE FUCKING SHERIFF OF FAIRFAX!! NEVER MIND I HIT ANOTHER CAR AND HAD THE POLICE CHIEF OF FAIRFAX CITY LET ME OFF THE HOOK!!

Posted by: COOP IS THE MAN ()
Date: August 12, 2014 10:33PM

Coop is the real deal!!! Go Coop!!

Posted by: I WINNNNN ()
Date: August 12, 2014 10:47PM

OH MY GOD I DID NOT THINK IT WOULD BE THIS EASY...YOU LOSE KINCAID FUCKS!!!! I WIN! I WIN!!

Posted by: WHOREMONGERING SON ()
Date: August 14, 2014 10:34PM

NIC IS MY BUDDY...

Posted by: The ghost of Jim Swinson ()
Date: August 15, 2014 11:01PM

You never know who is going to run for Sheriff...be aware...

Date: August 29, 2014 12:36AM

I DO NOT CARE WHO IS GOING TO RUN!!! I AM THE FUCKING SHERIFF OF FAIRFAX COUNTY!! I AM THE HULK!!! HEAR ME ROAR!!!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.