HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: SERIOUS ALERT: fx co police came on MY PROPERTY TO TICKET MY CAR FOR LATE RENEWAL STICKER: STOLE LICENSE PLATES RIGHT OFF THE CAR , NO WARRANT.
Posted by: denizen 22030 b ()
Date: September 20, 2014 12:04PM

someone trying to forget ?

i'm sure. that's why i advertise !

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: SERIOUS ALERT: fx co police came on MY PROPERTY TO TICKET MY CAR FOR LATE RENEWAL STICKER: STOLE LICENSE PLATES RIGHT OFF THE CAR , NO WARRANT.
Date: September 24, 2014 10:15PM

SERIOUS. if you can't update because they won't let you (like me, they caused the problem then refused to work, now also want your car, for a $xx sticker). or even because your an idiot and forgot.

TAKE YOUR PLATES INSIDE. THEY ARE THIEVES. insure no part of your car is visible to the idiots. maybe place bamboo traps? what kind?

Posted by: U4w9M ()
Date: September 26, 2014 09:36PM

liberal, unionized gov workers of high pay,

would just love this article to go away

Posted by: Responding Poet ()
Date: September 26, 2014 09:58PM

U4w9M Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> liberal, unionized gov workers of high pay,
> would just love this article to go away

People who aren't fucked up in their heads,
wish this maroon would take his meds.

Date: September 28, 2014 01:54PM

all talk. i still have a stolen driver's license, stolen plate, false billing coming from fx co gov with legal threats while they are skipping court

all talk. i couldn't possibly work to pay a license (and will never be extorted to pay $1,000 for one - ever)

i still could not pay if fx co is preventing me from working while providing money and supplies to a country that is attacking: which i say is treason

Argumentum ab impossibilii plurimum valet in lege - An argument from impossibility is very strong in law

goes right back to the declaration of independance: a corrupt gov prevents work, prevents perseverence, doesn't mind death or even if a few of them die from angry citizens: as long as it's profitable - they are greedy and also gamblers - they just want to live large and will do and say anything

Posted by: eMFDP ()
Date: October 03, 2014 02:28PM

well you should avoid breathing then

Posted by: 7EGnF ()
Date: October 07, 2014 03:29AM

if i only had a psych diagnosis ... i'd have something to laugh hard at !

if they weren't pointing fucking weapons at me while doing it

fucking foreigners fx co gov. LEAVE

Posted by: swing ()
Date: October 07, 2014 12:32PM

U go to court yet?

Posted by: dhbxV ()
Date: October 08, 2014 11:06PM

they are making havens for illegal immigrants

but preventing me from simply attemting to persevere knowing full well it could kill me

Posted by: ny3PH ()
Date: October 12, 2014 06:30PM

fx co police "responded to my email"

however ffu (this sites) advertised officer pay scale? officer was not listed

fx co continues to send me bils while owing me money, skipped court on past filings, while continually stalking me with "new" false charges with the pretense that their past skipping court is unrelated or can't matter (avoiding evidence they are THE DAMN CAUSE OF ALL THE CHARGES)

Posted by: BobBobBob ()
Date: October 13, 2014 12:47PM

denizen 22030 Wrote:
> JUST YESTERDAY.
>
> OFFICER: A Harrell, EIN: 326543, 703-280-0629
>
> TICKET NO: 120013666
>
> cop came on my property and put a ticket on my car
> for not having my sticker up to date
>
> STOLE MY LICENSE PLATE RIGHT OFF MY CAR
>
> thing is i'm legally allowed to have a car on the
> property not up to date (assuming it's not driven
> or that i'm in renewal process, which is so).
> thing is they aren't allowed to come onto property
> without warrent to give traffic tickets. that's
> harassment and they need a warrant to harass
> people on their own property. it's targeting.
>
> "parking enforcement". my home is not a Giant
> parking lot you have a ticketing agreement with,
> genius.
>
> ----------------------------------
>
> these people prosecuted me 5x and lost in court on
> a same charge (all but 1x i can prove they cheated
> at, at the time i'd not have known the diff i
> trusted the gov lawyer)
>
> NOT TO MENTION other problems one of which is:
> they refused to let me renew the sticker ^^^ now
> are exthorting me $1000 to renew a sticker (i'll
> never pay exthortion, Ever, $35 fine, $1000 drop
> dead never).
>
> Also they know i'm ill, without aid, and poor, and
> i think sought that due to loosing in court - they
> are harassing me i'd like to prove. They have
> twice before held me in prison without a trial or
> defense.
>
> earlier this year i get yet another ticket from a
> road block - wasn't even an alcohol checkpoint.
> also earlier this year someone left a note on my
> chevy "i want your car". last year fx. co. send
> me a bill for 1989 that was already paid - and the
> court clerk did it in person signed mind you -
> there is no "some illegal was doing illegal
> mailing" excuse for them
>
> but since they sued me and lost: it's been a
> continual flow of highly questionable "tickets"
> and false bills in the mail
>
> they skip court ! i counter-charged a threat to
> imprison me for where i was standing (story
> omitted) and when i went to court they refused to
> answer and the defending attourney didn't show up
>
> -------------------------
> they know of abuse charges don't care (others
> abusing me). they stole my unemployment check.
> they canceled my food stamps while giving illegals
> and non-denizens not only FS but HOUSING.
>
> these people are harassing me to death quite
> litterally
>
> i mean my heart is bad from stress from continual
> legal threats in mail and being sued in court
>
> i mean i'm showing signs of low red blood cells
> even on a good day.
>
> killing me. targeting me. using my damn tax money
> while preventing me from earning money.
>
> -------------------------
> fx. co. used a UPC bar-coded printout
>
> now that was worth the money he couldn't have used
> a form, right ?
>
> it has printed on it a fine for late payment: $25
> for one month late
>
> that's %30 penalty for only one month. that's
> called: loan sharking. but it isn't a loan i
> made from them. it's disputed the tags are not
> legally in order as they should be ! they are at
> fault not me.
>
> damn made in china i bet

I realize attacks on the elderly may not be news right now but I had to at least ask for your help. If you are not interested do you know anyone that might be?
I am a veteran USNR. I was not planning on being made broke and homeless by intentional acts of my own govt when I am in my 60s!
I believe I am one of the most recent victim of another method of attack on the elderly.
I think I am being attacked by fairfax co. va. in a new style of imminent domain attack.
Imminent domain is when they force you out of your home. But they are supposed to have a very good reason!

The county's representative has told me they are going to run me through the court system again and again and again using their court system to take from me everything I have worked my entire life for, to get me out of my house. They said they would harass me aggressively “for as long as you live in your house”. I took that as a promise that they want to make me destitute/homeless first!

I have the lowest valued house in my neighborhood. That makes me a prime target. The county has been allowing developers to build $1.000.000.00+ houses in this old $450.000.00 neighborhood for several years now. Thus destroying this once quiet place.

Are any of your reporters interested in this sort of thing?
I have my 3rd court date, in ONE years time, coming up in the next week or two. They said this will continue “as long as I live in “MY” house.” Basically until I am homeless.
It took me a while to recognize what was happening, but when the agent for Fairfax told me that is exactly what he was doing I was stunned.

Thanks for your consideration. Can you advise me who else I should approach with this?

Bob Stroup USNR
I should describe the county's new plan.

In a nutshell the county starts to haul you into court as often as they can (2 of their agents have told me this to my face) to steal everything you have worked your entire life for, your home being the actual target. The plan strips you of ALL of your ability to pay any bills so you will default on your house payment.
Then the bank evicts you (thus the county's involvment is hidden) and turns the property over to the developers who build the big house on your lot and thus they get everything you have worked for all your life!
My neighbor wanted to build 3 houses on his lot.
Apparently he was not building houses that would be large enough (high enough taxed) eyesores so fairfax stopped him from doing anything.

I am 62 years and a veteran USNR. fairfax is stealing my life and my home from me, in this way, right now.

Can we all say "sieg heil"?
For those that don't know this is what you say while giving the NAZI salute.

Posted by: BobBobBob ()
Date: October 13, 2014 12:58PM

When the gov't started the "real estate tax" this act alone took away your ability to own any real estate in the USA forever, By making you a tennant.
As your new landlord, they started charging rent (real estate tax), You don't pay your rent-tax you get thrown out.

"seig heil"
I am actually a veteran of the USA.
e

Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: October 13, 2014 01:05PM

Where is your attorney in all of this?

That Fairfax County is improperly using its imminent domain powers to assist private developers in forwarding their private enterprise isn't a surprise. This shit has happened from time to time. However a competent real estate attorney should be able at a minimum to assure that you received fair compensation for your home. If there was something unseemly about the process, they'd probably know how to generate the kind of PR campaign needed to bring that to light.

Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: October 13, 2014 01:38PM

BobBobBob Wrote:
> When the gov't started the "real estate tax" this
> act alone took away your ability to own any real
> estate in the USA forever, By making you a
> tennant.
> As your new landlord, they started charging rent
> (real estate tax), You don't pay your rent-tax you
> get thrown out.
>
> "seig heil"
> I am actually a veteran of the USA.
> e

You mean back when that progressive George Washington was in power? Real estate and personal property taxes have been around since before the U.S. won its independence.

Posted by: GkdTp ()
Date: October 14, 2014 03:04PM

why is $1000 too much to pay for a problem DMV and fx co intently caused and skipped court for?

$35 $1000 what difference does it make?

Date: October 27, 2014 11:54PM

Bill.N. Wrote:
> Where is your attorney in all of this?
>
> That Fairfax County is improperly using its
> imminent domain powers to assist private
> developers in forwarding their private enterprise
> isn't a surprise. This shit has happened from
> time to time. However a competent real estate
> attorney should be able at a minimum to assure
> that you received fair compensation for your home.
> If there was something unseemly about the
> process, they'd probably know how to generate the
> kind of PR campaign needed to bring that to light.

exactly, attorney fee is one of many bills they owe me which is only one of many reasons they are dodging court and trying to hide the case and bury me

really given all of the above i'd have to say your not paying attention

they prosecute me without evidence (even hold me without a trial over 30 days), take money direct out of my account, loose in court, dodge court, keep prosecuting anew as if the prior never happened

of course they aren't concerned about fees and are only out to bill fx co tax payers for chasing me. of course wrecking me (any competition in town) and padding their pockets is their only concern while they hold weapons and are "the last say on all authoritive decisions". (ie, anyone workign fed gov not fx co gov, and the very very very few that actually have business in fx co non dependant on gov)

that's why facism is illegal in the usa. give any county gov anywhere netherlands, china, who, they will do the same damn thing. in fact the problem is rampant in the 2000's because people are not banning together to put their foot up the ass of the rich facists controlling localities.

your problems are nearer to you than you expect. not world bank, not obama. it's some rich cock sucker likely not from VA maybe not allowed in the usa who's printing money, in fx co in a mc'mansion, seeing to it no one gets an upper hand and puts a stop to their marauding

maraudign and facism are very close in bed

Date: November 02, 2014 04:25PM

so fx co demoands for a fucking late card DMV renewal they want $1000. they put it on their not va or dmv (i'd say it's a fucking criminal scam they can - and filed it)

NOT REALLY I"D SAY
NOT REALLY I"D SAY
NOT REALLY I"D SAY
NOT REALLY I"D SAY
NOT REALLY I"D SAY

that didn't happen until they began loosing in court after pressing frivolous charges on me and loosing

i say they are tryign to kill me, limiting my food, preventing me from working, etc...

because they know how much they owe in court and how badly they'd loose

Posted by: Dm6ct ()
Date: November 03, 2014 10:13PM

remember to vote democrat tomorrow

republicans are suffering from $8T of democrats printing
their way into power. which used to come with a death
penalty mind you.

(8 10^12)/((256 10^6)/4

($125,000) per citizen owed by "our dear gov family yr 2000's"

Owed. is it any wonder law suits are demanding it ? not a single.

(per citizen that isn't a gov worker or is in a family of abusive
non-sharing gov workers or profiting largely off insider gov)
(legal citizens). a conservative est. of disparity yet appauling
before a real count.

busch and clinton began with debt and spent allot too: yes. to the
tune of $8 trillion more, 8x more, than than their predecessor ? NO

Date: November 04, 2014 05:01PM

drove truck without plates to polling place

gave screeners out of date license (i'd have called police had the dems tried to block my vote)

was holding a handfull of bills and legal threats and warrants from fx co gov democrats

was holding court paper showing fx co gov falsely prosecuted and injured, then JUDGES ET AL SKIPPED COURT WHEN CROSS-CHARGED WITH REAL PROVABLE CHARGES

showed them to the "vote democrat" table after i voted, and drove the car by after

i voted obama democrts get the hell out, what do you think ?

Posted by: Nighater ()
Date: November 04, 2014 05:07PM

They're not "your plates" jackass! They're VA DMV. You pay a fee to allow your car to be driven on VA roads. If you don't maintain the current registration, they go back to dmv. Same as "your drivers license". They also belong to VA DMV.

Date: November 04, 2014 05:37PM

Nighater Wrote:
> They're not "your plates" jackass! They're VA DMV.
> You pay a fee to allow your car to be driven on VA
> roads. If you don't maintain the current
> registration, they go back to dmv. Same as "your
> drivers license". They also belong to VA DMV.

they are your a brainwashed kid

i paid for them lock stock and barrel

they are tranferrable to other vehicles when i renew

your TOTALLY WRONG

and the VA LEGISLATION is clear on that

Posted by: Greybeard ()
Date: November 04, 2014 06:43PM

Citation or STFU.

I suppose you think you own your credit cards, too?

Date: November 08, 2014 01:10PM

I FORGOT TO SAY !!!

TWICE NOW I'VE HAD AN ILLEGAL MEXICAN COME ON MY PROPERTY EXPRESSING THEY NEEDED MY CAR

ONE TIME LEFT A NOTE

THE OTHER TIME SAID I SHOUD BE SELLING MY CAR SINCE IT HAD NO TAG

a nice little fuck you from illegals bull-o-va gov is supporting. bull-o-va gov (with help of asians) is supporting a hostile military to transfer to this area using my tax money

they want nothing less than to oust white denizens, overpopulate with facists, use USA printed money (inflation, theft) to spend USA into oblivion and steal USA secrets.

in other words: making washington DC that runs the USA via agencies A PUPPET STATE

and there's a reason for the phrase "puppet state". the reason is because it's been done before. it is no joke.

Date: November 22, 2014 08:00PM

costs money for depreciation you know

and things like gas and batteries simply so the car does not break due to dis-use

Date: November 28, 2014 06:10PM

really. fx co gov democrats are giving control of disability money (free money) food stamps, school loans, pay rate and hiring of many jobs: to people who legally aren't supposed to be in the country past visiting hours

no doubt to get kickbacks for the $1,000,000 homes they are getting in exchange

Date: December 11, 2014 03:33PM

so i'm still on "limp" mode

i'm absolutely sure the objective is to stall me till i'm so old

i cann't work or have kids

and i'm getting grey

----------------------
sick of their asses allowing themselves and their political insiders friends having houses and familys "without bar"

while i have not a first. while they're skipping court. ignoring constitution. using washington as a place to fund illegals and print money

while i'm "not allowed to pay $35" to renew, they want $1000. but skip court.

there will be repercussions

for all the "skipping in line"

Date: December 15, 2014 05:29PM

well even denizen 22030 b has to bump sometimes !

Date: December 29, 2014 10:28PM

long but not forgotten, my public notice about fx co gov is ever on my mind

and i hope they hate it

Posted by: Gmjyp ()
Date: January 15, 2015 03:27PM

i hope they hate it when the sunlight shines one their cockroach like actions

Date: February 06, 2015 10:48PM

still they are sending "official letters"

not of mediation aplogy or working together

letters of "obaja said you gotta send us your money and we dont negotiate"

REALLY ?

well if you skip court and don't negotiate - i'm my lawsuit will do that much BETTER

Posted by: wWMmP ()
Date: February 06, 2015 10:50PM

i never did trust that a city slicker wouldn't be using a made in china device to terrorize the public by stealing their cars (false towing, and making impounded cars too expensive to retrieve)
Attachments:
img.jpg

Posted by: Fuck Peekza ()
Date: February 06, 2015 10:53PM

For anyone who is interested, I’m fighting Peekza tomorrow (Saturday, February 7) in the parking lot of the FairLakes Whole Foods. I’ll be putting him in the hospital, assuming the pussy shows up.

-Fuck Peekza

Date: March 20, 2015 08:21PM

still no plates back !

a (few) week ago falls church democrats "visited" (not at my request - and made moves toward imprisoning me but failed)

they said they'd get my license back, some money stolen from me recovered...

weeks later? only more false billing, no license, and a run-around game from (some of) the same people who stold from me.

NO MONEY. NO LICENSE. no way to get either

(that i would't be arrested by them for - or i'd have done so! duh.)

-------------------------------

so i'm told - YEARS after - to call magistrate

i already presented papers to the magistrate charging them will criminal acts: which they hid. democrats are good at hiding! just ignore it forever and try to make sure whoever talks dies.

The clerk (can be, or judge) is responsible for releasing a court lien on license.

I have no papers except false and fraudulent billing arriving - SO I CAN

-------------------------------

so maybe i'll call the magistrate.

and remind him i want him in jail for for theft - for imprisoning and bailing people who are not charged with imprisonable offensee

for the purpose of the profit of Bail Bond companies they are quite friendly with next door.

truely,

NOT YOURS - but watching your hand in the till like a cashier would

Posted by: Plates Not yours anyway, Jack ()
Date: March 20, 2015 10:08PM

In Virginia all license plates are DMV property. From a legal perspective, you never 'owned' them - they weren't yours.

Therefore, legally, nothing was stolen from you. Perhaps you can advise the DMV of the incident and convince them to pursue criminal charges.

This is highly unlikely, however. Confiscated plates plates are returned to DMV. Noting the above, this means that they were returned to their legal 'owner' - apparently because you failed to uphold the requirements allowing you to keep them in your possession and use them. Lucky for you, and unfortunately for us, there are no mechanisms in place to revoke internet access in these cases.

Posted by: They Dont Need A Warrent ()
Date: March 20, 2015 10:20PM

License plates belong to the Commonwealth of Virginia and they can take them where they find them for many reasons. Pay up and shut up. Or go to court and have a judge tell them to give them back. We are all assholes here not judges so we cant help you.

Posted by: you're and idiot ()
Date: September 04, 2016 10:27AM

this guy is an idiot.....i looked up his ticket online and its parked on the curb of the street, which is VDOT ROW, not private property...plus his tags expired in 2012, you're crazy dude.....
Attachments:
GetCitationImageUrl.jpeg

Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.