HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Police: Va. man, Marco Antonio Silva, sexually assaults 10-year-old girl
Posted by: The Neighborhood Watch! ()
Date: July 11, 2014 06:55AM

Police: Va. man sexually assaults 10-year-old girl
http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/local/virginia/2014/07/10/sexual-assault-woodbridge/12487059/

WOODBRIDGE Va. (WUSA9) -- Police have arrested a man for sexually assaulting a 10-year-old girl.

Marco Antonio Silva, 40, of the 3500 block of Forestdale Avenue, was arrested and charged with aggregated sexual battery, according to police.

On July 9, detectives from the Special Victims Unit, responded to investigate a sexual assault, which occurred in the 3500 block of Forestdale Avenue on July 7.

The suspect is being held without bond.
Attachments:
1405019306000-Silva-Marco.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Police: Va. man, Marco Antonio Silva, sexually assaults 10-year-old girl
Posted by: Spiders and sAn ()
Date: July 11, 2014 07:20AM

It sucks that these crimes happen but thank goodness victims are finally starting to have a voice and reporting these things unlike in the past!

Posted by: Arrests? ()
Date: July 11, 2014 07:21AM

This can't be the first time he's done this. I wonder if he's been caught doing this in the past?

Posted by: WJt4j ()
Date: July 11, 2014 08:31AM

Is he an illegal?

Posted by: ed ()
Date: July 11, 2014 10:59AM

No, I grew up with him. Good family man. This was a shock to us all

Posted by: Random ()
Date: July 11, 2014 12:55PM

This man is a parole officer for Arlington County and works with and REFORMS sex offenders. This man is paid with our taxes!

Posted by: asdfasdfasdfa ()
Date: July 11, 2014 12:56PM

Random Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This man is a parole officer for Arlington County
> and works with and REFORMS sex offenders. This man
> is paid with our taxes!

Parole officers are almost as worthless as politicians.

Posted by: Random ()
Date: July 11, 2014 02:19PM

Sorry correction. He's a probation officer. I wonder if the County is going to brush this under the rug to protect one of their own!

Posted by: random ()
Date: July 11, 2014 02:23PM

Correction. Probation officer.

Posted by: Yvebak ()
Date: July 15, 2014 03:40PM

This sick man not only is an Arlington county probation officer, he was volunteer firefighter for dale city in prince William and he used to work for the Alexandria JUVENILE court system!! I wonder how many more children he's sexually abused?? I hope everyone sees this and more people come forward so this man can be taken off our streets.

Posted by: cCdpu ()
Date: July 15, 2014 03:45PM

Yvebak Wrote:
> This sick man not only is an Arlington county
> probation officer, he was volunteer firefighter
> for dale city in prince William and he used to
> work for the Alexandria JUVENILE court system!! I
> wonder how many more children he's sexually
> abused?? I hope everyone sees this and more people
> come forward so this man can be taken off our
> streets.

That's terrible, and that means that most likely this guy has done this before and there are probably other victims.

Posted by: Rockhound ()
Date: July 15, 2014 03:54PM

Pedophile + former corrections officer. Haha. Life will be hard fod this dirtbag.

Posted by: Prcmk ()
Date: July 15, 2014 04:03PM

Pedophile, corrections officer, former substitute teacher for disabled kids, former cou
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: 35% ()
Date: July 15, 2014 04:11PM

Dude, time to put that iPad on charge!!!!

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: July 15, 2014 04:26PM

Is it just me or does he look a lot like the Ohio sexual predator that locked up three girls for years? Especially when you do a side by side in his younger years.
Attachments:
ohio.jpg
ariel-castro-facebook-photograph.jpg
1405019306000-Silva-Marco.jpg

Posted by: Rockhound ()
Date: July 15, 2014 04:32PM

Who also looks like Vinnie Paul from Pantera.

Posted by: Dkskc ()
Date: July 15, 2014 05:16PM

It would be nice if he would like off himself like Castro did.

Va. probation officer charged in sex assault of child
Posted by: Updated ()
Date: July 23, 2014 06:28AM

Va. probation officer charged in sex assault of child
http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/local/virginia/2014/07/22/probation-officer-charged-sex-assault-child/13019973/

ARLINGTON COUNTY, Va. (WUSA9) -- An Arlington County probation officer is on unpaid leave after being arrested for the sexual battery of a ten-year-old girl. He was arrested at his Dale City home.

"I was shocked and disgusted. Repulsed that he could do something like this," said a woman who knows 40-year-old Marco Silva. The Dale City father of two small children, is a man many people trusted. Alyssa Maupin, a friend of the child's mother, says she use to trust Silva, until the girl told her secret.

"I believe her with all of my being. I don't think she would make something like that up. I don't think children lie about things like this," said Alyssa Maupin, a good friend of the child's mother. She also knows Marco Silva, They all attend the same church.

Maupin says she understands the abuse went on for more than a year.

"I believe it was more than one time, and that it was for a prolonged period of time."

What made the child come forward, Maupin says, was that "I think she was scared, and I think it was getting more and more aggressive as time went on."

Maupin says the girl was very brave and strong to come forward with what was really going on.

Prince William County Police arrested Silva on July 9th for the sexual batter they say happened on July 7. Last week, Maupin says she and the child's mother were stunned when Silva was released on bond.

Arlington County Spokeswoman Diana Sun says Silva was hired as a probation officer in 2009. She said he's on unpaid administrative leave because of the charges. Before 2009, Silva worked for the city of Alexandria. He was a caseworker with the Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court, says Craig Feifer, acting Director of Communications for Alexandria

Maupin says she finds it sad and ironic that a man hired to help offenders was hurting a child. She says she came forward because she "doesn't want him to get away with it," and she hopes "no other children were abused by him."

Maupin says Silva is staying at his mother's home in Alexandria.

Posted by: AC ()
Date: August 19, 2014 12:51AM

Honestly,i think it's great you have a site to raise awareness within the community, it's good to always know what's going on around you. The problem with people though is that we judge quickly. You don't know this man, you don't know the situation in which this occurred let alone if it's true. It's easy to read this and consider everything as facts because you weren't there. It's easy to assume. It's like when you view a vacation site online, you see all the beautiful pictures and the description of what a wonderful time you'll have but when you get there it's the exact opposite of what was in grained into your mind. You wanted to believe this place was going to be great because that's what you saw. The same way in which you have seen this man labeled and just because it's there you believe it but you haven't gotten to know him.You have never had a conversation with him.You don't know him therefore you do not care weather it's true or not you just judge. Do not leave ignorant comments without actual knowledge of the situation. I understand that you don't know and that's why you say things, especially if you have children but asking if he's legal? If you're grown, that's truly an embarrassment. I think humanity has come to the point where common sense is lacking and stupidity is what they are founded on. If you're going to say something, have facts to base it on.

Posted by: Diehard Lib ()
Date: August 19, 2014 03:54AM

Celebrate Diversity! Dont judge him - just celebrate!

Thank Sharon Bulova and lib voters for pedophiles, along with rapists and murderers!

Posted by: EG ()
Date: August 23, 2016 01:30AM

NO, they look nothing alike. Stop trying so hard. Those two look quite different...

Posted by: EG ()
Date: August 23, 2016 01:33AM

Don't thank liberal voters for pedophiles, rapists, and murders, this wonderful country of ours has a very long and illustrious history of those types of people, especially considering that one original colony was created strictly for those types.

Oh, and did he forgot the murders of the native people's and theft, rape, torture, and murder of Africans??? Get over yourself and that sanctimonious BS...

Posted by: pedo spotter ()
Date: August 23, 2016 01:38AM

This guy went to VCU and was friends or room mates with William Robert Moreno, the pedophile from Sterling!
Attachments:
sex-predator-william moreno.jpg

Posted by: David Dortort ()
Date: August 23, 2016 01:45AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Is it just me or does he look a lot like the Ohio
> sexual predator that locked up three girls for
> years? Especially when you do a side by side in
> his younger years.

Naw man he looks just like Victor Sen Yung, who played Hop Sing in Bonanza
Attachments:
victor_sen_young-queue.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.