HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Po po no mo
Posted by: Ted Leonsis ()
Date: June 13, 2006 06:32PM

Ok so the cop in Alexandria at IHOP did not get charged. We all saw this coming.

It's ok, anyway. God already doubled up on the cops in Chantilly last month as payback. Police can't avoid karma, it just gets passed on to other cops if you don't get yours, Mr IHOP officer. Kill a kid, God sends a maniac to take away two cops. Kill a baby, God sends in an entire mental ward to take away an entire squad or some shit? Crazy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Po po no mo
Posted by: yup ()
Date: June 13, 2006 09:01PM

yup karma is a bitch

Posted by: aggie ()
Date: June 15, 2006 11:01PM

Yeah, that it.
So, now 4 kids are missing a parent, cause of a PD that was not even from the same county. Your intelligence will never cease to amaze me. Did you get your degree in Fucking Dumb Assness online, or did you attend in person classes to get to where you are today.

Posted by: Eagle ()
Date: June 15, 2006 11:10PM

Ted: You're a jag-off. The "kids" at ihop allegedly stole their meals, then tried to run over a cop, and you're mad that one of them got killed. Now you try to connect that to the cold-blooded murder of two police officers? Go to hell.

Date: June 15, 2006 11:22PM

Why are you guys mad at me for pointing out something GOD did? He's the asshole here, not me. I am mearly informing you of the ugly hand of GOD that brings the justice of karma to his chosen victims.

I am just saying that GOD seems to hate the police for some reason and that he seems to want to exact subtle forms of karmic revenge on them. That sick motherfucker GOD must be stopped.

Date: June 16, 2006 07:11AM

Ted: If God has so much control over everything, then He would have been happy that he ordered the kid killed at the IHOP. No need for revenge.

Aggie: I think he attended in person. He probably got arrested on the way home for impersonating a human being, and while in jail was abused over and over and over. This is why he is so disturbed, and hateful to the police. This also explains why he believes the hand of God is ugly.

Posted by: Poor Ted ()
Date: June 16, 2006 08:06AM

If there was a God that intervened in such matters to make the world a better place or more balanced or whatever you want to call it, surely he would have caused you to be nothing more than a stain on your parents mattress rather than the waste of human flesh that you have become. I've read some stupid posts around here, but yours ranks right up there near the top.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: June 16, 2006 09:00AM

i cant believe you idiots took this thread seriously.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Date: June 16, 2006 10:44AM

Ted Leonsis made the topic serious when he created it. His comments are sick, and unfunny.

Posted by: Fairfax MF-er ()
Date: June 16, 2006 12:32PM

Ted-

You're a dumbfuck. Did you even bothering reading the report about what happened at the IHOP? One of the kids in the car screamed that the driver was going to run over the cop when it was happening. The kid driving the car even said he could understand how the cop might have thought he was trying to run him over. Witnesses at the restaurant said the SUV veered toward the cop, who was trying to get out of the way. The cop was up against a bunch of cars and had the choice of getting his body crushed or shooting at the vehicle.

Ted. You are a clueless fuck.

Date: June 16, 2006 12:49PM

Why can you call not accept that GOD is the one taking these lives? Why direct your anger at me?

You all have many issues to work out with your GOD obviously. Perhaps your parents raped you as children and you don't believe him, I know not. But believe this- GOD took the lives of those two police because he was angry not only at the officer in Alexandria, but because of the pro-police comments on this board.

That's right... all of you pro-police fanhomos are the ones who made GOD angry enough to choose three random people, one to commit a killing, and two to be the children of the slaughter.

Posted by: Fairfax MF-er ()
Date: June 16, 2006 01:17PM

Ted-

Heh. You're a douche.

Posted by: Dirtyharry is happy the cop ()
Date: June 16, 2006 06:56PM

Teddy,you pussy its a happy day when a food thief gets blasted at Ihop.Fuck that punk. I wish that officer would have emptied his clip into the rest of the fuckers in the jeep,and then went for the shotgun in the cruiser.Nine more rounds of 12 gage bang bang bang. It could have been a wonderful thing all 5 fagots D.O.A. Less assholes like that punk "eagle scout" from Springfield.Fuck him I'm glad he is gone.Society was served by the actions of that fine officer.I'm glad to see him walk away from this mess caused by druggies.I hope the civil suit gets tossed for contributory negligence and the family gets zip.They should have to pay the departments legal fees for filing this lousy case on behalf of their shit head of a son.They should just admit to being failures as parents and not have anymore kids.

Date: June 16, 2006 07:02PM

You can't even spell "gauge" correctly, you feckless moron. Hard to respect your opinions.

But easy to see why Jesus, by orders from GOD, felt the need to assume the body of a helpless teenager and kill those two cops. It was done because GOD gets his revenge in strange wats we cannot possibly comprehend.

Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: June 16, 2006 08:30PM

Dirtyharry is happy the cop Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Teddy,you pussy its a happy day when a food thief
> gets blasted at Ihop.Fuck that punk. I wish that
> officer would have emptied his clip into the rest
> of the fuckers in the jeep,and then went for the
> shotgun in the cruiser.Nine more rounds of 12 gage
> bang bang bang. It could have been a wonderful
> thing all 5 fagots D.O.A. Less assholes like that
> punk "eagle scout" from Springfield.Fuck him I'm
> glad he is gone.Society was served by the actions
> of that fine officer.I'm glad to see him walk away
> from this mess caused by druggies.I hope the civil
> suit gets tossed for contributory negligence and
> the family gets zip.They should have to pay the
> departments legal fees for filing this lousy case
> on behalf of their shit head of a son.They should
> just admit to being failures as parents and not
> have anymore kids.

The kid's family should sue the parents of the asshole who was driving the Jeep. He is the one most responsible for this mess.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: June 16, 2006 08:47PM

I think the kid in the jeep is common street trash, but police should not be allowed to moonlight as ARMED security personnel, if at all, and perhaps should be barred from making these kinds of confrontations. Pay the cops more already, jesus fucking christ, but tell them that getting information to bust the kid later takes precedent over making an immediate arrest.

I may not like them all but that doesn't mean they should have to get a second job to make ends meet and still live within 150 miles of the station they work at.

These guys should be getting housing funds on top of their salaries, so they are encouraged to live among us. Likewise developers would be wise to offer incentives to get policepersons to live in the neighborhoods they are building. All too often police in this are are forced to live out in the sticks just afford a house a they can grow into on a cop's salary.

Posted by: aggie ()
Date: June 16, 2006 11:43PM

Hey Ted,

I actually AGREE WITH Gravis.

How can i take this shit seriously. Obviosuly your dad spanked his money too much, and used up all the good sperm in your moms mouth.

Date: June 17, 2006 01:39AM

You know, you really should listen to what I am saying. I mean, I own a hockey team and all, so clearly I know more than you do about the way things work.

Posted by: Get a life ()
Date: June 17, 2006 11:27AM

Yeah, we all see how much you know about the way things work by the Cap's performance.................

Find something to do instead of trolling for a reaction, you obviously don't get enough attention in your life.

BTW I'm sure the real Leonsis would be really pleased to see some tool posting on this site using his name.

Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: June 17, 2006 11:35AM

Ted Leonsis Wrote:
> You know, you really should listen to what I am
> saying. I mean, I own a hockey team and all, so
> clearly I know more than you do about the way
> things work.

You are doing a very fine job of it, too, taking a play-off contending team and driving it into the cellar.

Posted by: REston PEace the cock sucker ()
Date: June 17, 2006 12:06PM

ok here we go again with this bullshit all we talk about is cops FCPS loves the cock and so do all of u for talking about them so much. where u think they get there power? from the pussies like u who get so scared overe their bullshit

Posted by: asdf ()
Date: June 17, 2006 08:09PM

wait just a second guys- the fucking guy put himself in front of cars on a regular basis. and shot 5 times at the kids. you mean to tell me he did nothing wrong?

you guys are fucking disgusting, I hope one of your kids is next.

Posted by: One of Your Kids ()
Date: June 17, 2006 09:57PM

Oh I want to play. This is fun.

asdf, I hope one of your kids is... accidentally imprisoned and raped by their cellmate.

Ok who's next?

Posted by: Dirtyharry ()
Date: June 17, 2006 11:22PM

If your kids are punks like those in the car @ Ihop

IT WOULD MAKE MY DAY!

Posted by: park ()
Date: October 14, 2006 12:57PM

Blame the driver for getting that kid killed. Cop didn't kill him, the crack head driving the car did. Great friend!!!

Posted by: myspaceaddict ()
Date: October 16, 2006 04:26PM

Ted you are an insensitive bastard. Maybe you should take the time to obtain the full investigative report of the IHOP incident. That officer was justified in shooting at the jeep that was purposefully driving towards the officer at over 25mph and increasing.... Too bad the passenger was doped up and had the munchies and PURPOSEFULLY walked out on a check with his friends... too bad... BUT FUCK YOU for bringing up the Sully tragedy as KARMA. Maybe you should take the time to look up what Vicky and Mike brought to the community. If I ever ran into your dumbass on the street I would love to beat the living shit out of you... maybe that would knock some of the ignorance out of you. NOW FUCKFACE read an article on one of the heros that you disrespected.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/05/11/AR2006051102152.html

Date: October 16, 2006 06:45PM

myspaceaddict Wrote:
> PURPOSEFULLY walked out on a check

you mean like... the cop PURPOSEFULLY walked out in front of the jeep? you are wrong on a bunch of your facts but i think it's clear that the cop is an idiot for stepping in front of a speeding vehicle that is trying to get away.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Date: October 16, 2006 08:11PM

As always YOU are an idiot Gravis... I highly suggest you obtain a copy of the report on the IHOP incident... and then you would owe me an apology for your one of many stupid comments... you are wrong... plain and simple. If you are basing your statements off of the media you are not only wrong but retarded for believing their every word dot dot dot

Posted by: Realist ()
Date: October 16, 2006 10:26PM

Gravis Wrote:
> myspaceaddict Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > PURPOSEFULLY walked out on a check
>
> you mean like... the cop PURPOSEFULLY walked out
> in front of the jeep? you are wrong on a bunch of
> your facts but i think it's clear that the cop is
> an idiot for stepping in front of a speeding
> vehicle that is trying to get away.

Yes, the officer PURPOSEFULLY and DUTIFULLY stepped out in front of the jeep to stop a bunch of CRIMINALS who refused to stop and attempted to run him down. It all could have been avoided if that group of doped up hippies would have stopped as ordered. Case closed.

Date: October 17, 2006 01:13AM

myspaceaddict Wrote:
> As always YOU are an idiot Gravis... I highly
> suggest you obtain a copy of the report on the
> IHOP incident... and then you would owe me an
> apology for your one of many stupid comments...
> you are wrong... plain and simple.

i would like a copy of the report. do you have a copy? i would also like a copy of the statements from the people in the jeep. well... from those who didnt have a bullet in their head.

Realist Wrote:
> Yes, the officer PURPOSEFULLY and DUTIFULLY
> stepped out in front of the jeep to stop a bunch
> of CRIMINALS who refused to stop and attempted to
> run him down. It all could have been avoided if
> that group of doped up hippies would have stopped
> as ordered. Case closed.

last time i checked, it wasnt the job of a cop to step in front of vehicles. it would seem you have also ignored the facts. the "hippies" were not "doped up" at all. the driver was sited for possession of a controlled substance, not for DWI.

Posted by: yourmom ()
Date: October 17, 2006 10:49AM

first of all that cop is a fucking idiot for trying 2 save the day at a fucking IHOP,but non of us were there so who really knows wut went down there, shit gets twisted all the time. Who would the county believe a fucking cop or a bunch of smoked out losers. And second, i knew Mike Kennedy, and GOD did not order Jesus to tell him to kill those cops. That motherfuck was sick, u smoke some bowls with him and he would tell u shit that u would never want to know. Fuck all u guys, fuck the cops, and fuck IHOP.

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: October 18, 2006 01:19PM

REston PEace the cock sucker Wrote:
> ok here we go again with this bullshit all we talk
> about is cops FCPS loves the cock and so do all of
> u for talking about them so much. where u think
> they get there power? from the pussies like u who
> get so scared overe their bullshit

Hey hey don't be telling off FCPS...i get great healthcare from them. Now FCPD is a different story.

I belive it is most PD policies that if the chase is too dangerous, to let it go. Also, when a care is going fast a roadblack of such small size is not going to stop a 3000 lb car. A car moving faster than 5 mph is a huge weapon even a mob of cops in riot gear cannot stop (without firing back and hitting the driver and then waiting for the car to stop, which may not happen if feet get stuck on accelerator) So did the cop honestly thing he was going to stop the car by shooting even the driver?

Date: October 20, 2006 04:52PM

Gravis the asshole,
Why should I take my time to get you a copy of the report. Contact Alexandria PD's public information office. Crackhead.

Posted by: watcher ()
Date: October 20, 2006 07:20PM

Agreed, myspaceaddict....his whining and paranoia is tiresome....

Posted by: burpgun ()
Date: October 20, 2006 09:56PM

The kid stole some pancakes, the cop jumped in front of the pancake theives' getaway car, and instead of jumping out of the way, blasted indiscrimately through the windshield. The cops covered their ass in the "official report" to avoid the lawsuit and inadvertantly perpetuate the thug mentality for certain members of the law enforcement community. And a young person is dead for making a foolish decision that hurt noone - which pretty much describes 80% of a typical young person's activities.

Imagine the stink if the kid who died was an illegal immigrant...

Date: October 20, 2006 11:39PM

Gravis Wrote:
> myspaceaddict Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > As always YOU are an idiot Gravis... I highly
> > suggest you obtain a copy of the report on the
> > IHOP incident... and then you would owe me an
> > apology for your one of many stupid comments...
> > you are wrong... plain and simple.
>
> i would like a copy of the report. do you have a
> copy? i would also like a copy of the statements
> from the people in the jeep. well... from those
> who didnt have a bullet in their head.

myspaceaddict Wrote:
> Gravis the asshole,
> Why should I take my time to get you a copy of the
> report.

it's called burden of proof.

Posted by: ffx330ci ()
Date: October 21, 2006 11:14PM

Do YOU work Gravis? You must sit in your parents basement stalking the forums of the underground for a place to insert your not so witty comments. Spend that time to make a resume, as short and plain as it may be and get a j-o-b.

Date: October 21, 2006 11:22PM

ffx330ci,
   if you registered a name, you would see it's not hard to see where new messages are. i open a bookmark in a new tab every once in a while and see if there are new messages. it's soooooo hard.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/21/2006 11:22PM by Gravis.

Posted by: duh ()
Date: October 22, 2006 01:17AM

ffx330ci Wrote:
> Do YOU work Gravis? You must sit in your parents
> basement stalking the forums of the underground
> for a place to insert your not so witty comments.
> Spend that time to make a resume, as short and
> plain as it may be and get a j-o-b.

Gravis HAS a j-o-b! Pissing normal people off.....and he's pretty good at it!

Posted by: ffx330ci ()
Date: October 22, 2006 01:45AM

Every once and a while. BS.

Posted by: Copper ()
Date: November 08, 2006 10:20PM

Okay big boy Ted,

Enjoy your posts, sooner or later we will find you and have some fun with you-anyone here no who Ted really is. Bring him by the Mason District station and we will give him a cement bathing suit for a Lake Barcroft one way dip.

Posted by: mad max, JD ()
Date: November 08, 2006 11:56PM

Ted Leonsis, he owns the Caps. Shouldn't be too hard to find.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: November 09, 2006 12:00AM

Ted answers his own e-mails, so I am told. Just send him a message.

Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: November 10, 2006 11:03AM

Dude, this is what Cops have to deal with at any given time.

http://www.break.com/index/cop_owned_by_boxer.html

Date: November 10, 2006 03:52PM

Dude, this is what citizens have to deal with at any given time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVW5_PJHzR4

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: November 10, 2006 10:32PM

the video of the cop getting beaten up was pretty good. I have heard of people not being affected by pepper spray but being shot too, and still not going down. Wow. Cop shoulda got the shotgun from the cop car.

Posted by: Fact is ()
Date: August 11, 2020 12:16PM

it is happening

Posted by: brodie bro bro ()
Date: August 11, 2020 03:28PM

mike kennedy was a bitch just saying

Posted by: Ted K ()
Date: August 11, 2020 03:34PM

brodie bro bro Wrote:
> mike kennedy was a bitch just saying

Yeah if he had any brains he'd have built bombs! offensive shooting is for the feeble minded

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.