HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
should we pay Pregnant non working FCPS teachers a full salary
Posted by: really or a joke ()
Date: December 28, 2015 11:41PM

Are we paying PREGNANT non working FCPS teachers a full salary ? If a teacher gets Pregnant and she stops coming to work to take care of the baby are we paying our a full salary?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: should we pay Pregnant non working FCPS teachers a full salary
Posted by: stfu22 ()
Date: December 28, 2015 11:45PM

stfu you loser

Posted by: Barack Obamab ()
Date: December 28, 2015 11:57PM

stfu22 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> stfu you loser

its was a just question. I dont have a problem with a teachng have a baby, after baby and baby every dumnn year

Posted by: Teacher ()
Date: December 30, 2015 11:25AM

No, of course they don't get paid a full salary if they are not at work. I had one baby, unexpectedly delivered prematurely, and had to go on whatever the program was called then for vouchers to help pay for the baby's formula for the several months I was out. I used up all my sick leave and then was not paid until I returned the next year.

I never expected that with a Master's degree I would be in the Fairfax County assistance line with my baby to get financial help. She had to have the most expensive formula that they made then due to allergies. I could not believe how condescending some of the workers were there. I have paid taxes all my life and have always worked. It was just this one situation where I needed help.

I have only one child because that was all I could afford in order to live in the county where I work. Now I am paying for her college, although I have only had a minimal raise in the last five years, since my pay was frozen on the last go-round of pay raises because I was on the longevity step. Some way to reward me for all these years of teaching.

Two more years and then I can retire from here and go to Arlington, where I can make a lot more money. Let me emphasize that I am an excellent teacher and Fairfax is losing a lot of us to neighboring counties.

Don't bother with the ignorant comments about how easy teachers have it. You have no idea.

Posted by: mommmmmmmmmmff ()
Date: December 30, 2015 11:31AM

are you ridiculous . ? What does your company do? What an ass you are

Posted by: Yehuti Peutiepäntz ()
Date: December 30, 2015 11:36AM

Where do you think you are, the rest of the industrialized world that's figured out how to give women actual maternity leave? This is 'Murrikah. We don't need none of that commie-ass bullshit. Those chicks need to be right back at work, earning value for the shareholders right after they've whelped.

Posted by: Daniel12 ()
Date: August 05, 2020 04:30PM

In my opinion, if a woman is pregnant and does not work, then she should not receive a salary, she should find herself a replacement who will work for her so that the children can continue their education. Perhaps you can give her, instead of a salary, things the child needs, for example, a baby organic formula through the service https://onlyformula.com/dutch-hipp/8-hipp-dutch-combiotic-infant-milk-formula-stage-1-800g-0-6-months-4062300168923.html or kids toys. I think that, of course, an employee who does not work should either go on vacation or go on maternity leave or quit. But if you want to support her so that she can return sooner, then you can really help her with various things for the child.

Posted by: DudePerfect18 ()
Date: August 05, 2020 04:32PM

Daniel12 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> In my opinion, if a woman is pregnant and does not
> work, then she should not receive a salary, she
> should find herself a replacement who will work
> for her so that the children can continue their
> education. Perhaps you can give her, instead of a
> salary, things the child needs, for example, a
> baby organic formula through the service https://onlyformula.com/dutch-hipp/8-hipp-dutch-combiotic-infant-milk-formula-stage-1-800g-0-6-months-4062300168923.html or kids toys. I think that, of course, an
> employee who does not work should either go on
> vacation or go on maternity leave or quit. But if
> you want to support her so that she can return
> sooner, then you can really help her with various
> things for the child.
You're so right. I can agree with you.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.