HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
What's the best place to buy a Rolex in the area?
Posted by: Local guy ()
Date: July 15, 2015 12:37PM

With good prices

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's the best place to buy a Rolex in the area?
Posted by: HoodRat ()
Date: July 15, 2015 12:41PM

Anacostia

Posted by: Archieluxury ()
Date: July 15, 2015 12:49PM

Rolex is dog shit! You're probably some gen y turd who wants to show off their shiny Rolex and could care less about the history or movement. Get a quartz seiko, you punter!

If you want a real luxury piece get a Patek, Breguet, Lange, Audemars Piguet or some other true fuck off time piece.

Posted by: Takes A Licking ()
Date: July 15, 2015 12:54PM

Remember the big display of Timex Watches that Drug Fair had in the big glass case that rotated?

Posted by: Ryon Gambill, Loser ()
Date: July 15, 2015 12:54PM

Ryon Gambill, former operator of a debt collection agency, often showed off his Rolex.

Gambill had a criminal record and at least one outstanding Virginia warrant. Everything about him was low class: his big mouth, his tattoos, his trashy girlfriend (Christina Troll, another convicted criminal), and his shady business practices.

Eventually, Gambill had to close his agency due to legal problems.

If you want to be trailer trash like Gambill, get a Rolex. If you want to show some class, be original.

Posted by: Cheech ()
Date: July 15, 2015 02:48PM

Man, you want to buy a watch? I know you don't got a watch. Cause if you did you would know it's night time and night time ain't no time to be in this neighborhood.

Posted by: Traveler ()
Date: July 15, 2015 04:17PM

I bought a fake one in China in 1998 for about $50. Expected to lose the $50 within 6 months but it was just per diem money anyway. It still works and does look real. Rumored to have Seiko guts. Lucked out I guess.

Posted by: Ludwig ()
Date: July 15, 2015 04:55PM

Just go to Geneva, Switzerland.

Posted by: klefhrfgy ()
Date: July 15, 2015 05:58PM

Omega Seamaster
Attachments:
omega.jpg

Posted by: vLnCW ()
Date: July 15, 2015 06:08PM

I'm not sure about 2015, but in 2003 Rolex micromanaged the stores that sold their merchandise, including setting the prices the merchants had to charge for each model, and forbidding merchants to discuss prices over the phone. You may have to do some legwork.

Posted by: Solo Price ()
Date: July 15, 2015 07:01PM

Chinatown. Throw around some authentic Chinese words like kung pao, general tso, and chow mein so that they know you're one of them, before discreetly inquiring about backroom deals.

Posted by: slimshady ()
Date: July 15, 2015 09:44PM

most street vendors in DC sells them by the pound.

Posted by: mjs ()
Date: July 16, 2015 12:01PM

Traveler Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I bought a fake one in China in 1998 for about
> $50. Expected to lose the $50 within 6 months but
> it was just per diem money anyway. It still works
> and does look real. Rumored to have Seiko guts.
> Lucked out I guess.
I got a fake one one in Colombia SA back in the late 90's as well for 50 or so it finally gave up the ghosdt after ten years when the stem broke....

use rolexes are pretty east to find... CL ebay... ect..

While I havn't worn a watch in several years I do like the the look of of the stanless and gold rolex submariner and yachtsman....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/16/2015 12:02PM by mjs.

Posted by: Amstel21 ()
Date: July 28, 2020 07:52AM

What kind of Rolex do you want to buy? When I started my search I realized that I can't afford this kind of watch. Those days I was dating my future wife and I wanted to impress her. I found this place called https://www.swissking.to/ where i found replicas that were hard to know that they are not real. Since that day I have been wearing the same watch and they are in a great condition. For me they become part of family history and my wife thinks that they are real since we met. One our first anniversary I bought her watch but a real one Armani. This year I am planning to buy a real one just like my replica.

Posted by: Rollie ()
Date: July 28, 2020 10:25AM

Hey overseas online scammer buddy. Don't you know selling counterfeit knock off watches is illegal? I am not a snitch so I will not report you to the proper authorities; however I can not vouch for what other FFXU users may choose to do...

Posted by: Amstel 13 ()
Date: August 04, 2020 02:11PM

Amstel21 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

What kind of Rolex do you want to buy? When I started my search I realized that I can't afford this kind of watch. Those days I was dating my future wife and I wanted to impress her. I found this place called https://www.swissking.to/ where i found replicas that were hard to know that they are not real. Since that day I have been wearing the same watch and they are in a great condition. For me they become part of family history and my wife thinks that they are real since we met. One our first anniversary I bought her watch but a real one Armani. This year I am planning to buy a real one just like my replica.

Where can I find some more feedback?

Posted by: Royal Pawn ()
Date: August 04, 2020 03:06PM

You can get mine out of jail , I cant help it as that's where Im at in debtors prison due to the Democrat virus

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.