HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Sorry, Fella ... Parking a Shopping Cart Doesn't Hold Your Place in Queue
Posted by: Not this time, Nancy ()
Date: July 10, 2014 03:12PM

Hey, Nancy! Yeah. I'm talking at you. The guy that got upset with me for not honoring his 'come back' or 'dibs' or whatever it's called. Ha, Ha! (Again.)

That sense of entitlement that allows you to believe it's alright to park your shopping cart in the checkout line while you 'finish up' your shopping, doesn't work all the time. It'll work with the feebs all the time, who'll believe 'he just forgot something.' But I know you do it by design. Just like those who try to pass as many cars as they can ... after changing to the merge-lane, from the right travel-lane, in bumper-to-bumper traffic. Feebs will let you get away with such shenanigans. Self-respecting humans won't.

If no one is manning a cart in front of me in line, well that cart is going to be pushed out of the way. Like Kings-X!, Dibs!, Shotgun!, and other grade-school games, saving one's place with a marker only works in hopscotch.

Nancy, I passed you in several of the store's aisles before you chose to enter the checkout line. Like a true Kitten-Kommando shopper, you chose a queue which already had a full belt. This would give you time to complete your shopping, while having a headstart in the line. I watched you push that lady's goods forward on the belt, add a separator bar, and then load up the belt with your groceries. Tight. Right up the separator bar.

Then you centered your cart in the lane. And, poof! You flitted off to continue your shopping.

Having gone up and down another aisle, and seeing you still weren't back at your cart, I got in that very same queue. Just for fun. (I can always go back and get the rest of the stuff I wanted.)

I told the individual in front of me, a 'lo siento, no speaka' type of guy with a case of Coronas, to go ahead on. He shrugged, and didn't move.

Not being one to stand on ceremony, Nancy, I pulled your oh-so-carefully parked cart out of the way, and with a sweeping movement of my hand, motioned the swarthy guy to move forward. He looked left and then right, and then walked away!

So I moved forward, made some room on the belt for my groceries and prepared to checkout, which got me a talking-to about rudeness and 'saving a place in line.' Puh-leez! It's rude to pre-stage your shopping cart in line so you don't have to wait like every other customer ...

... leastwise unless you believe you're entitled to special treatment. If you want to shop that way, bring your life-mate with you next time. He can wait in line, and read a tabloid for free while he waits. And you can flit back and forth between the store's aisles and your cart to your heart's content.

BTW. The stuff you put on the belt?

You know.

To mark your spot?

I didn't mind pushing that out of the way.

I hope after you settled down, you checked those abandoned groceries carefully. The salad dressing that was on the belt ended up on the shelf behind the line. Actually, I hope you didn't notice the salad dressing was missing. You'll notice it when it's time to dress the salad.

Ha, ha!

TL;DR? Tough luck, dimwitted retard. You already read this.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sorry, Fella ... Parking a Shopping Cart Doesn't Hold Your Place in Queue
Posted by: Angry Person! ()
Date: July 10, 2014 03:14PM

In my opinion this website is extremely repulsive. So many people just talking trash about one another, having no remorse or proof of the allegations being made. This site is filled with people who have nothing better to do than hurt other from behind a computer screen. Why this should be a website about helping others and passing information around a community not a war zone where people put other people on trial and say horrible things about people. This is no better than cyber bullying except the anonymous names prevent you from having to reveal who they are. This is like a middle school where people do nothing but start rumors about others to hurt people’s feelings.

I hope that you read this message and think, about your future activity and really only present information that is factual and helpful to others in the northern Virginia area. Put yourself in the person you’re about to hurt before you post your message.

Posted by: fell better now? ()
Date: July 10, 2014 03:14PM

6-Tips-You-Can-Use-Today-To-Be-a-Social-

Posted by: feeb ()
Date: July 10, 2014 04:10PM

Jokes on you.
I went home and had sex.

Posted by: 9 items or less ()
Date: July 10, 2014 04:43PM

wow! get a life , or at least some balls.

Posted by: 911NevarForget ()
Date: July 10, 2014 05:02PM

"Place in queue?" In America we say line. If you wanna say queue you can go back to Africa.

Posted by: k7bDc ()
Date: July 10, 2014 05:07PM

People from all over the world have found this site.

That's why when I see racist rants, I know that it's not from someone who lives in Fairfax County. No, the racist rants either come from up North (philly, new york, or boston), or from the UK.

Leftists/Progressives still suck, though.

Posted by: Get a Grip ()
Date: July 10, 2014 05:10PM

If this is all you have to get mad about, you don't have enough problems. So you one upped an ass by being a bigger ass. You really need to get help for that anger management problem.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.