HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
My husband was picked up in Fairfax County Va for a warrent in Harrisonburg Va. How long o they have to pick him up?
Posted by: the future Mrs. Pencow ()
Date: July 10, 2014 12:47PM

My husband was picked up in Fairfax County Va for a warrent in Harrisonburg Va. How long we have till they pick him up? He was arrested for probation violation. Our wedding is in 13 days.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: My husband was picked up in Fairfax County Va for a warrent in Harrisonburg Va. How long o they have to pick him up?
Posted by: jV6m3 ()
Date: July 10, 2014 12:52PM

Your best bet is to call Fairfax to make sure that they have already let Harrisonburg know that he is there ready to be picked up.

Re: My husband was picked up in Fairfax County Va for a warrent in Harrisonburg Va. How long o they have to pick him up?
Posted by: Biker Chic ()
Date: July 10, 2014 01:01PM

Get yourself a lawyer quickly. He can plead to the magistrate for a quick release. Sounds like he also needs to contact his probation officer and get it worked out.

What was the probation violation? The probation violation could possibly send him back to prison.

Probation means your free as long as you don't violation "freedom conditions."

Posted by: J Abrenio Criminal Defense Att ()
Date: July 10, 2014 01:24PM

Unfortunately, you are in a difficult spot. He is incarcerated in Fairfax ADC, who should contact Harrisonburg immediately to pick him up. That can happen tonight or in several days, and a lot depends on how fast they can come out to get him. Once he gets to Harrisonburg, you can ask for bond there. Whether he gets it or not will depend on how long he's been on the run, his criminal record, the alleged offense, and his ties to that community. If he is granted bond there, you will also have to get the court to grant him permission to leave the county for his wedding (assuming the wedding is in Fairfax and not Harrisonburg).

Posted by: Good Luck ()
Date: July 10, 2014 01:26PM

Won't be any surprise when OP comes back complaining that she married a monster who beats her regularly. Stupid, stupid, stupid woman!

Posted by: Irony ()
Date: July 10, 2014 01:27PM

Good Luck Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Won't be any surprise when OP comes back
> complaining that she married a monster who beats
> her regularly. Stupid, stupid, stupid woman!

It's probably this guy...
Attachments:
53bd80c75db63_image.png

Posted by: JustSoYouKnow ()
Date: July 10, 2014 01:46PM

This wouldn't be a problem if you weren't planning to marry a criminal...

Something to think about, since you only have 13 more days to consider reality and potentially make a smarter decision.

Posted by: Troll Alert ()
Date: July 10, 2014 01:49PM

OP making up numerous troll threads along these lines.

Posted by: EUkcp ()
Date: July 10, 2014 03:27PM

tell us what the warrant is for

if fx co is asking for your engagement ring "to get him out", kick them in the nuts

or report back here and i'll try to do it

--------------------
wedding is off if he's wanted for anything substancial

but oddly you expect it to be on, so ...

Posted by: Hrundi V. Bakshi ()
Date: July 10, 2014 03:30PM

Why would you want to marry a criminal?

You know he's going to be in and out of jail all the time. He will knock you up and then never be there to support you and the kids and you will be stuck on welfare and a single mom making the trip back and forth to prison and getting his name tattooed on your tits. Nice life you have planned.

He must have a big cock.

Posted by: most interesting person on FU ()
Date: July 10, 2014 04:48PM

I don't usually need legal advice, but when I do , I come to Fairfax Underground. Stay incarcerated my friend.

Posted by: correct-a-mundo ()
Date: July 10, 2014 06:49PM

most interesting person on FU Wrote:
> I don't usually need legal advice, but when I do ,
> I come to Fairfax Underground. Stay incarcerated
> my friend.

+1

Posted by: offering services ()
Date: July 10, 2014 11:10PM

If you need sone company while your fiancé is in the pokey, let us know. A soon to be bride can get horny, ya know? You don't want to be all pent up on your wedding night! Besides, he is probably getting some company...

Posted by: New Trends in Trolling ()
Date: July 11, 2014 09:38AM

Troll Alert Wrote:
> OP making up numerous troll threads along these
> lines.

This thread was started with a copypasta from the Avvo web site. The original question was asked almost two years ago.

Original is here: http://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/my-husband-was-picked-up-in-fairfax-county-va-for--869371.html

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.