HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Caught shoplifting for $30 worth of item. Is it going to be on my criminal records? Can employers see it on my background check?
Posted by: stupid whitey in va ()
Date: July 10, 2014 11:40AM

I am 21 years old and i was just caught shoplifting at Kmart for about $30 worth of item. This is the first time i did something so wrong and i don't have anything bad on my record. They didn't call the cops or anything. They just made a copy of my school id cause i didn't have my license with me and told me that i will be receiving a bill mailed to my house. they didn't even ban me from the store. Is this going to be on my records? Can employers see it when they run a background check on me? Do i have to include it when i apply anywhere? pls help.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Caught shoplifting for $30 worth of item. Is it going to be on my criminal records? Can employers see it on my background check?
Posted by: ud7um ()
Date: July 10, 2014 11:44AM

The store has up to five years to charge you with petit larceny/shoplifting. They will probably send you a letter telling you to pay a $200 civil penalty. I would not advise you to pay that, as I have always told clients to throw the letter in the trash and ignore it. I have never once had any client tell me they were later sued for the money. If you are charged with anything, do NOT talk to the police or anyone else about the charges except an attorney.

Good luck.

Re: Caught shoplifting for $30 worth of item. Is it going to be on my criminal records? Can employers see it on my background check?
Posted by: Troll Alert ()
Date: July 10, 2014 01:44PM

OP making up numerous troll threads along these lines.

Posted by: anglo saxon ()
Date: July 10, 2014 01:48PM

You stupid white retard..........quit acting like a nigger and go get a job!

Posted by: bumper zzz ()
Date: July 10, 2014 08:06PM

bumo

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.