HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I Feel Offended What Can I Do About It . Idiot Dem Leftists Tear Down Frederick Douglas Statue A Black Leader
Posted by: Im Ok Are You Ok ?? OR OFFENDED! ()
Date: July 06, 2020 10:33PM

https://www.foxnews.com/media/allen-west-blasts-ignorant-protesters-who-vandalized-frederick-douglass-statue

No its not a national weakness , its only some asshole Antifa Democrat supporters on the left hating on

"Im ok your ok" is now replaced by the Democrat Activists "I hate you your pet your family I just hate you because Im offended" but all know that intolerance and hate that goes back to the days of slavery with people of color in the US is a old Democrat value revived today as we see what's happening in the USA

Not a word of condemnation from Democrats ! There's only one solution to Americas problems
Attachments:
Withoutlibertyyouhavenolife.jpg
NeverVoteForTheDemocrat.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I Feel Offended What Can I Do About It . Idiot Dem Leftists Tear Down Frederick Douglas Statue A Black Leader
Posted by: stacy abrahms ()
Date: July 06, 2020 11:23PM

Cry like a Bitch
Attachments:
patrisse.jpg

Re: I Feel Offended What Can I Do About It . Idiot Dem Leftists Tear Down Frederick Douglas Statue A Black Leader
Posted by: patrisse cuck ()
Date: July 06, 2020 11:26PM

If you Google Patrisse Cullors be sure to click on her spouse. This is the wack jobs all these white guilters are slobbering all over?

Posted by: BLM Black Power Black History ()
Date: July 06, 2020 11:59PM

Black Jazz Black Soul Food Black Is Beautiful Black Bars Black Dating Sites Affirmative Action Job Quotas Reverse Discrimination I see a pattern of Democrat sponsored discrimination

Im offended ! But if your white your just shit out of luck

Before your born and after you die , you were a human being but alive your all colors as blacks can make a big deal out of proudly calling themselves a color so why not the rest of mankind

Thank spineless well off guilted Democrats for all the mess they have created in this world as they hide in their well endowed homes and gated communities letting all others of every race to deal with the problems

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.