HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Memo to Staff: BLMs Matters
Posted by: Omg!wtf!whereami?! ()
Date: July 04, 2020 05:50PM

Below is a memo from a fcps supervisor to his team:
“Traditionally, this time of year is a fun-filled and exciting time. The joy of summer weather, along with the celebrations that come with the last day of school and graduations, brings us much joy. The last few months have been different as we have shared a rollercoaster of emotions in our homes, and across our nation, due to the impact of COVID-19 in our lives. Personally, I was beginning to feel a glimmer of hope as I observed a neighbor’s smile behind their mask.
Unfortunately, we are now faced with emotional heartache and outrage as the nation witnessed the unjust death of another black life. Our black and African American families, children, and adults alike struggle with making sense of this tragedy. However, what an emotion to see visions of all humanity joining together in solidarity to voice support for needed change in the hearts of mankind and our society.
It’s okay to experience the range of emotions that you are feeling. Please know that we are here to help you through this. Reach out to us if you need a listening ear. I want to acknowledge how fortunate I feel to work with each of you who are such an extraordinary and diverse group of individuals. We are not alone in this world of differences. As we accept each other’s uniqueness, we learn from one other.
While we are apart, let our hearts bond together and turn our emotions into actions that will help change the hearts and minds of those who refuse to accept differences. Enjoy the summer and stay safe! We’re all in this world together, so let’s live in peace with respect and love for our fellow man. Our diversity is our strength! See you in the fall.”
I ask you: is this right?! Personally, I don’t believe BLM is for black lives. I believe BLM is part of a greater political movement. As an employee, I feel I will be fired, ridiculed and ostracized if I have a different political opinion.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Memo to Staff: BLMs Matters
Posted by: Are you fucking kidding? ()
Date: July 04, 2020 05:56PM

BLM ?
Attachments:
download.jpg

Posted by: shady ()
Date: July 04, 2020 06:32PM

What else did you expect from a liberal Fairfax County School supervisor, heck the Chief of police is a card carrying liberal who is unfamiliar with his chosen field of policework.

What this knucklehead is ignorant about is that people die sometimes when they fight the police. I know it's a brutal reality in life but it's true.
Police work is like making sausage, it's hard to look at but is good at the end.

People also die when the encounter black lives on the streets of Chicago, NY, LA, etc, etc...also a brutal true reality.

I think the school employees, in order to keep his job, this supervisor has to bend to the mindset of his subordinates and feel all womany and feminine about life, or he has already been raised that way.

This is the new normal, non-men who were raised by liberals and grew up in their parents basements watching "The View", CNN and MSNBC.

Men like him, who know Joe Biden is a corrupt politician, who made his son millions because of his position, but will vote for him anyway.

Men like him will make this country as corrupt as Ukraine and Venezuala.

Men like him complain about their neighbors who erect American flags and who have pride in the nation.

And finally, men totally UNLIKE him who stormed the beaches of Normandy, France knowing they most likely would not make it home.

Reagan once quoted a statement, saying "Where do we get such men?"

Certainly it is not from the ranks of the Fairfax County School employees!

Posted by: Black Caulk ()
Date: July 04, 2020 06:52PM

BMs matter

Posted by: Ableader ()
Date: July 04, 2020 07:08PM

BOWEL MOVEMENTS MATTER

Posted by: vile thuggery ()
Date: July 04, 2020 10:00PM

You should write that guy and tell him you have some nogs outside your house and ask what you should do.

Posted by: Black CauIk ()
Date: July 05, 2020 01:25AM

(BMS matter to me because I can determine the vintage by sniffing the odor alone!)

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.