HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Russian government had a formal program to give “bonuses” to afghanis who killed US troops...Trump does nothing.
Posted by: Maga. ()
Date: June 27, 2020 07:12PM

If that’s not an act of war, I don’t know what is.

If that’s not proof that Russia has things on Trump, I don’t know what convincing you need. Let alone they keep invading our air space without consequence.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Russian government had a formal program to give “bonuses” to afghanis who killed US troops...Trump does nothing.
Posted by: DVVX6 ()
Date: June 27, 2020 08:11PM

Attachments:
Unfair.png

Re: Russian government had a formal program to give “bonuses” to afghanis who killed US troops...Trump does nothing.
Posted by: The People Say Piss On You OP ()
Date: June 27, 2020 08:22PM

The US people are not taking your Democrat bait. You want war that the US people don't want to help JOE look strong when JOE is not only weak but an idiot. When its well known the only way a weak Democrat can get the US economy back up is by starting a war killing thousands or millions of Americans

I have said it many times when you die it will be because a weak Democrat president started a war he could not finish with massive nukes , and the enemy nukes end up hitting us first massively

Were not starting any nuke war asshole STFU up OP Democrat war monger who won't serve

As far as the newspaper asshole meme its all lies from the communist's on the Democrats side

Posted by: Vote for Joe or you ain't black! ()
Date: June 27, 2020 09:47PM

Maga. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If that’s not an act of war, I don’t know what
> is.
>
> If that’s not proof that Russia has things on
> Trump, I don’t know what convincing you need.
> Let alone they keep invading our air space without
> consequence.

Got your Biden talking points mixed up. Here, let me help you:

Posted by: payback is a bitch ()
Date: June 28, 2020 12:11AM

Hmmm. I seem to recall the United States doing something similar to the U.S.S.R. back when the Taliban were called the Mujahideen.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone

https://www.cfr.org/backgrounder/taliban-afghanistan

Posted by: Gddhjjf ()
Date: June 28, 2020 04:02AM

payback is a bitch Wrote:
> Hmmm. I seem to recall the United States doing
> something similar to the U.S.S.R. back when the
> Taliban were called the Mujahideen.
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone
>
> https://www.cfr.org/backgrounder/taliban-afghanist
> an

You mean when we were basically at war with the Soviet Union during the “Cold War?” Cause that shit is supposed to be over.

Posted by: Vote for Joe or you ain't black! ()
Date: June 28, 2020 07:40AM

Trump:--> I asked Putin if there was any truth to that he "Putin" said no they the "Russian" don't know anything about it, its fake news. and I "Trump" believe him why wouldn't I, after all, he "Putin" was the one that helped elect me back in 2016. USA USA USA USA make America great again.

Posted by: Best part about this thread is ()
Date: June 28, 2020 07:56AM

It's all fake news. Per usual, the liberal sheeple lap it up.

RUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! lol

Posted by: wmehy ()
Date: June 28, 2020 08:48AM

The people who are pushing this story are the EXACT SAME people that told us that Gen. Michael Flynn was a Russian agent and was having an affair with a Putin controlled spy - Svetlana Lokhova. We now know those stories were evidence free narratives planted by Deep State operative Stefan Halper. Had no basis in fact. I don't believe this story as presented is true.

Posted by: This is stupid ()
Date: June 28, 2020 08:48AM

Remember when Trump tried to wreck Russia’s economy by exporting LNG to Europe? Lucky for Russia leftist and Europe resisted.

Russia is clearly trying to inflame things to keep trump from getting us out of AFG. They love seeing us hemorrhage lives, resources and influence on pointless wars.

BTW, happy pride month OP.

Posted by: Sen Warner ()
Date: June 28, 2020 08:57AM

Jesus Christ!
What is it with Dems and Russian ANYTHING?

Remember when Sen Warner had “evidence of Russian collusion?”

Bullshit!

Retards should’ve picked Bernie to go against Trump

Posted by: Try loving Americans first ()
Date: June 28, 2020 10:37AM

Sen Warner Wrote:
> Jesus Christ!
> What is it with Dems and Russian ANYTHING?
>
> Remember when Sen Warner had “evidence of
> Russian collusion?”
>
> Bullshit!
>
> Retards should’ve picked Bernie to go against
> Trump

God you are an idiot

The the Republican Senate fou d the Russians did interfere with the 2016 election

Posted by: Caller of BS ()
Date: June 28, 2020 10:57AM

Another fake news story written by the New York Times. They just print Democratic Party talking points, nothing to be believed

Posted by: Putinlvr ()
Date: June 28, 2020 01:54PM

Played again, what a sad, sad situation. Are we still winning?
Attachments:
EbnDeAyX0AA3prL.jpg

Posted by: Trump is a Pussy ()
Date: June 28, 2020 02:01PM

The People Say Piss On You OP Wrote:
> The US people are not taking your Democrat bait.
> You want war that the US people don't want to help
> JOE look strong when JOE is not only weak but an
> idiot. When its well known the only way a weak
> Democrat can get the US economy back up is by
> starting a war killing thousands or millions of
> Americans
>
> I have said it many times when you die it will be
> because a weak Democrat president started a war he
> could not finish with massive nukes , and the
> enemy nukes end up hitting us first massively
>
> Were not starting any nuke war asshole STFU up OP
> Democrat war monger who won't serve
>
> As far as the newspaper asshole meme its all lies
> from the communist's on the Democrats side

The White House is NOT denying the intelligence - it happened. Russia paid sand niggers to murder our boys and girls. Trump does nothing.

You claim our only option is to let Russia continue to pay people to murder our men and women in service to our country. That is the weakest, most subservient bullshit Ive ever heard. I demand we protect those that serve. At least denounce the paid murder of our heros in uniform. But no, Trump actually is promoting Russia getting back into the G7 - Trump promotes Putin's interests while Putin puts contracts on US military lives.

why is that?

Posted by: Who Dares Wins ()
Date: June 28, 2020 04:24PM

Is this the cause de jour? BLM and COVID-19 are not entertaining enough for you?

Posted by: DonnieLoser ()
Date: June 28, 2020 04:27PM

I'm confused, I thought GW Bush was President when the Iraq war was started. Remember, weapons of mass disappearance.

We don't want war, we want Bunker Bitch to be done, ASAP.
Attachments:
bb.jpg

Date: June 28, 2020 04:52PM

Hannity said, and asked “What’s at stake in this election as you compare and contrast, and what are your top priority items for a second term?”

“Well one of the things that will be really great, you know, the word ‘experience’ is still good,” Trump said. “I always say talent is more important than experience. I’ve always said that. But the word experience is a very important word. It’s a very important meaning.”

“I never did this before, I never slept over in Washington,” Trump elaborated. “I was in Washington I think 17 times, all of a sudden I’m the president of the United States, you know the story, I’m riding down Pennsylvania Avenue with our First Lady and I say, ‘This is great.’ But I didn’t know very many people in Washington, it wasn’t my thing. I was from Manhattan, from New York. Now I know everybody. And I have great people in the administration.”

“You make some mistakes, like you know an idiot like Bolton,” Trump continued, then wandered off with Hannity on a digression about his former national security adviser.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.