HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Trump is going to eat Joe Biden Alive...
Posted by: Hahahhaaaaaaaa ()
Date: May 25, 2020 12:49PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump is going to eat Joe Biden Alive...
Posted by: Today Trump ()
Date: May 25, 2020 01:39PM

Rolled off a long list of battles that the US military has been in without hitch at Ft McHenry

I thought and said how would JOE try that to great amusement of all watching LOLZ

The party of insane cry baby losers has a loser in chief trying to take Trumps job ..Not happening

JOE would have said "bottle" instead of "battle" thinking of the major item a Democrat always reaches for in a sweat because they cant stand on their own feet without assistance from the government with a job or welfare or housing or buying food. Weak people who show it with their political correctness even when it is a lie every day

The big event is coming up this summer to see how the DNC rolls JOE under the bus for more great laughs as they nominate either a NAZI or A Communist gun grabbing illegal and welfare leech supporter !

Posted by: 2 terrible candidate ()
Date: May 25, 2020 02:55PM

The democrats are going to have problems but I still think Biden will win just because Trump cost us lives do to his mistake early om in the pandemic. He downplayed the virus and actually believed China was telling the truth.

I dont like either one of these guys. Biden is ahead in early data by like 5-10 points. Of course so was Hillary. Biden should have a woman vice president which will help get the womans vote. The question is who? Tulsi Gabbard is my choice. Military background and not too liberal. Amy Klobuchar is my number 2 choice and probably the more likely. I can handle her as vice president. I do not want Kamala Harris or Elizabeth Warren. Too liberal.

Posted by: Savage McCoon ()
Date: May 25, 2020 03:17PM

How bout da beauty queen, Stacey Abrams?

Posted by: Probably Trump Wins ()
Date: May 25, 2020 03:23PM

2 terrible candidate Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Tulsi Gabbard is my choice.
> Military background and not too liberal.

I'm with you but Tulsi ended her political career in the democratic party when she dropped her job in the DNC and backed Bernie in 2016. Zero chance any of the dem elites allow her to be VP.

To your point, all it would take for her to have beat Trump is to compare her military career to Trump's bone spurs. "I bet we would have won Vietnam in a week if you'd been in the Army, alas your bone spurs held you back"

Biden's best shot is to stay hidden in the basement and never talk again. That would give him a 60% chance. But each time a microphone is attached to him his chances go down.

It's hard for Biden to hit Trump on the virus, he was still holding rallies after news of the virus was spreading. Plus he no longer articulates coherent sentences.

Posted by: Democrats Said ()
Date: May 25, 2020 04:00PM

Go to Chinatown , head down to Times Square . I had Democrats I know call me Trump when I told them to distance from others that's how Democrats were acting at the most important time to shut it down , to keep the virus out of this country.

Then the Democrats had to impeach Trump in Jan 2020 playing straight into the hands of the Chinese communists as they were letting the virus slip out .

Trump did enact a partial Chinese travel ban , all that he could do as Democrats then impeaching Trump were trying to get the Senate to convict and remove him all the while screaming and throwing race cards about his travel ban

Go ahead democrats try running bullshit political adds to blame Trump for the Chicom virus. It will blow up in your faces and stck to your boy like glue

You can bullshit the low information welfare crowd , they vote Democrat anyway if you can pay or entice them to go vote with free bus rides drinks and food. You can't bullshit working Americans with your liberal elitist lies and fake propaganda any more

Posted by: Truth is truth ()
Date: May 25, 2020 04:16PM

Trump is a draft dodger

Trump lied Americans died

Support trump or support Americans- you can't do both

Posted by: Tulsa’s hot ()
Date: May 25, 2020 04:21PM

Personally would not mind seeing Tulsi as VP. Look at those nipples
Attachments:
FBA4057A-6C62-4A7E-8021-BA4788E2C9D9.jpeg

Posted by: Eating Joe? ()
Date: May 25, 2020 04:27PM

Hahahhaaaaaaaa Wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUiXYlFe8po

Is Trump queer for older men or just Joe?

Posted by: Moronicity ()
Date: May 25, 2020 10:08PM

Truth is truth Wrote:
> Trump is a draft dodger
>
> Trump lied Americans died
>
> Support trump or support Americans- you can't do
> both

Ironic. Biden is a draft dodger.

Posted by: LB9dwLB9dw ()
Date: May 25, 2020 10:09PM

Savage McCoon Wrote:
> How bout da beauty queen, Stacey Abrams?

Gap tooth fat fucking idiot. Holy shit. Can we fall any further.

A country of 330 million people and this is the best the donkeys can do.

I mean, Fuuuuuck.

Posted by: Realto ()
Date: May 25, 2020 10:17PM

LB9dwLB9dw Wrote:
> Savage McCoon Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > How bout da beauty queen, Stacey Abrams?
>
> Gap tooth fat fucking idiot. Holy shit. Can we
> fall any further.
>
> A country of 330 million people and this is the
> best the donkeys can do.
>
> I mean, Fuuuuuck

Because of his foot in mouth on the black voter comments , good old Uncle Joe will try to prove he is not a white, old, bigot by selecting the lovely Ms. Abrams. As they say in Boston, “ maaaak ma words.“

Posted by: Dem child molester for prez ()
Date: May 25, 2020 10:19PM

Will Joe continue to touch little girls like a perverted idiot??

Posted by: Joe is fooked in the head ()
Date: May 25, 2020 10:26PM

Jeeezus H Keeeeerist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EDtys1sIq0

How f-n insane does one have to be???

Posted by: Just The Facts, Jack ()
Date: May 25, 2020 10:27PM

Moronicity Wrote:
> Truth is truth Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Trump is a draft dodger
> >
> > Trump lied Americans died
> >
> > Support trump or support Americans- you can't
> do
> > both
>
>
> Ironic. Biden is a draft dodger.

No, Biden reported but the selective service rated him 1-Y for asthma. For the uneducated, he would be called for duty only if the conflict was pending and extreme involving the Continental US.
Unlike Trump who had a doctor’s note

Posted by: mcu4n ()
Date: May 25, 2020 10:33PM

Posted by: Michael Cohen ()
Date: May 26, 2020 08:32PM

Wait, wait, wait. What happened to Obama Gate? LOL

Let's all ask ourselves, are we as a country better off today than we were 4 years ago? LOL, 39 million unemployed, economy in shambles, total shit show with addressing the virus, inept/MIA leadership, it will go away in April, its just the flu.

And this weekend more of the gun, god and "patriotism" crowd out in Kentucky protesting knowledge, science and smart people. "God will save us from the virus". Can you right-wing dipshits hurry up & catch this so the rest of us can fix this fucked up country and White House?

The experiment failed. How does all that winning feel?
Attachments:
o.jpg

Posted by: Obama spied on everyone ()
Date: May 26, 2020 10:43PM

Obama Administration Secretly Obtains Phone Records of AP Journalists
May 13, 2013 | Wired Magazine

The Department of Justice secretly obtained phone records for reporters and editors who work for the Associated Press news agency, including records for the home phones and cell phones of individual journalists, according to the AP, in what the agency characterized as "serious interference with AP's constitutional rights to gather and report the news."

The records, covering all of April and May 2012, were seized by the DoJ earlier this year and covered more than 20 separate phone lines. The records listed outgoing calls for both the work and personal phone numbers of individual reporters, as well as the general phone lines for AP bureaus in New York, Washington and Hartford, Conn., and a main number used by AP reporters in the House of Representatives.

AP said it did not know if the records also included incoming calls and information about the duration of each call. The news agency also did not know how many journalists had used the bureau phone lines during that period.

The news organization discovered the surveillance last Friday when the office of U.S. Attorney Ronald Machen, Jr. in the District of Columbia sent AP's general counsel a letter informing her that his office had obtained the records.

Continued: https://www.wired.com/2013/05/doj-got-reporter-phone-records/

Really? The only thing that happened is all health insurance premiums went through the stratosphere for everyone who WORKS
Posted by: What the actual fuck? ()
Date: May 26, 2020 10:46PM

$2500 per year?

Obama Promises To Lower Health Insurance Premiums by $2,500 Per Year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o65vMUk5so

Posted by: vj4npvj4np ()
Date: May 27, 2020 03:36PM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.