HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I guess trump terds enjoy lies. Trump said other countries call him to figure out how to test so well
Posted by: It’s crazy.... ()
Date: April 07, 2020 05:21PM

The rest of world thinks we’re a joke. Thanks Trump

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I guess trump terds enjoy lies. Trump said other countries call him to figure out how to test so well
Posted by: Fksjjs ()
Date: April 07, 2020 08:24PM

It’s crazy.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The rest of world thinks we’re a joke. Thanks
> Trump

I’d be lol-ing if it were not so sad. America has been 100% identified as the nation to compare yourself for what not to do. Once again, under drump, we’re a laughing stock. Which is really sad because most the world does live American people.

Re: I guess trump terds enjoy lies. Trump said other countries call him to figure out how to test so well
Posted by: Democrats... swirling the rim... ()
Date: April 07, 2020 08:54PM

It’s crazy.... Wrote:

> The rest of world thinks we’re a joke. Thanks
> Trump

Your comments are the exact reason liberals are swirling the toilet of humanity. Instead of joining Americans in the fight against coronavirus, you fight against them. You call them names. It’s the funniest thing tho, you can’t figure out why your party is going under. Democrats hateful and anti-American mantra is being rejected big time.

I doubt your party will ever recover...

Attachments:
FCFDAFE9-D244-416E-B806-4E7BA3859889.gif

Posted by: LYWTE ()
Date: April 07, 2020 08:59PM

You're missing the point. Trump tells these obvious lies, ones that no one with a brain would ever believe, and in doing so makes the whole country a laughing stock.

Ancient And Ancestral Antiquities Under UNESCO Classifications For Sale WhatsApp... +(237)673672176.
Posted by: Agbor ()
Date: April 07, 2020 09:03PM

Hi, There is a Native Village in a part in Africa , Precisely Cameroon who are willing to give out their Ancestral Heritage with great Spiritual Potency,Protection and wealth in substitution for Development and construction in their land . Kindly contact me for more Details via WhatsApp... +(237)673672176. Thank you.. God Bless!

Posted by: Still swirling... ()
Date: April 07, 2020 09:59PM

LYWTE Wrote:
> You're missing the point. Trump tells these
> obvious lies, ones that no one with a brain would
> ever believe, and in doing so makes the whole
> country a laughing stock.

Nah, you are ;-)

Attachments:
32388280-43B1-4D04-864E-6CDCF280815F.jpeg

Posted by: STFU OP You Have No Brain ()
Date: April 07, 2020 10:11PM

>you're missing the point. Trump tells these obvious lies, ones that no one with a brain would ever believe, and in doing so makes the whole country a laughing stock.

The point is you hate America , when did the change occur from being a loving young boy or did you hate animals and people too as a child

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.