HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
HVAC CO.
Posted by: Commander Salamander2 ()
Date: April 07, 2017 03:42PM

anyone know about HVAC Co that's fair?

fixed it for you

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: HVAC CO.
Posted by: aclover ()
Date: April 08, 2017 08:31AM

M R Stride. They don't screw people.

Posted by: wont give my source ()
Date: April 08, 2017 08:47AM

Just avoid any company that has TV or radio commercials

Posted by: asdfasdfsadf ()
Date: April 09, 2017 05:53PM

Posted by: My opinion ()
Date: April 09, 2017 07:26PM

We used Ace for years; nice people, decent service. When it came time to replace the heat pump (no, we don't have gas as an option, damnit, so don't tell me we should have gone with gas--we would have!), Ace didn't sell the brand we wanted. We wound up with Mann-In, who have been stellar. It's been about four years, so we haven't used them THAT long, but we're happy. Price-wise they were competitive, not dirt cheap but not expensive. Consumer's Checkbook rates them highly. If you just want service, Ace was fine too.

Posted by: Adam1111R ()
Date: April 03, 2020 11:13AM

It is very difficult nowadays to find a good HVAC technician or company. I know, it is a hard job but it also is well paid and I purposed to my son to learn it. He tried and liked it and he went to college, finished it but he began to work in other domain after this. I was surprised but is his life and I didn't say anything, but some months ago he came to me and said that he makes a big mistake that doesn't work as HVAC. I wanted to help him to release his dream I quickly began to find a good school to refresh his ability in the domain. I found hvacschools411.com a good one after my friend's advice and now my son is learning there. Our children are everything in the world and we should help them.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/09/2020 05:16AM by Adam1111R.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.