HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Remove Scott Brabrand from FCPS office
Posted by: PLEASE SIGN ()
Date: March 29, 2020 02:11PM

Scott Brabrand has continued to put the safety of young children attending FCPS schools and has ignored the complaints of parents and students of Fairfax county. Other counties always put their students safety first but Scott Brabrand has proven once again he does not care. We need to remove him from his authority and put someone who does care about the students safety in charge. Sign the petition to kick him out!

https://www.change.org/p/citizens-of-fairfax-county-remove-scott-brabrand-from-fcps-office?signed=true

FUCK U DOCTOR

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Remove Scott Brabrand from FCPS office
Posted by: Too much free time ()
Date: March 29, 2020 03:12PM

No.

Posted by: DetailsMatter ()
Date: March 29, 2020 04:28PM

What exactly did the Doctor do that soooo wrong? that petition has no details of what he's done.

Capture him on video doing or saying something wrong.
Capture an email of him saying something wrong.
Pinpoint the Law or Policy that he has continuously violated.

Posted by: Please explain ()
Date: March 29, 2020 04:58PM

Please explain how he has done this. looking for specifics

Posted by: Jenny M ()
Date: March 29, 2020 05:08PM

"Scott Brabrand has continued to put the safety of young children attending FCPS schools and has ignored the complaints of parents and students of Fairfax county."

Is it just my muddled mind or does this sentence not make sense? "put the safety of young children attending FCPS schools" What does that mean? Does he put the children in harms way, beat them, tie them up by their feet?

As others have said, I need more information before signing a petition that makes no sense. Cite examples or what horrible offenses this man has committed that require removal. By the way, a complaining student isn't enough detail, nor is a complaining parent. Both may just be unable to handle the real world and want it their way or no way. Just a thought.

Thank you in advance.

Posted by: Jen Hennessy ()
Date: March 29, 2020 05:55PM

Jenny M Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "Scott Brabrand has continued to put the safety of
> young children attending FCPS schools and has
> ignored the complaints of parents and students of
> Fairfax county."
>
> Is it just my muddled mind or does this sentence
> not make sense? "put the safety of young children
> attending FCPS schools" What does that mean? Does
> he put the children in harms way, beat them, tie
> them up by their feet?
>
> As others have said, I need more information
> before signing a petition that makes no sense.
> Cite examples or what horrible offenses this man
> has committed that require removal. By the way, a
> complaining student isn't enough detail, nor is a
> complaining parent. Both may just be unable to
> handle the real world and want it their way or no
> way. Just a thought.
>
> Thank you in advance.

What? Are you stupid? Just sign it.

Posted by: Little Feather ()
Date: March 29, 2020 06:12PM

I am an employee of fcps and I think he has done a great job. No complaints from me and other teachers.

What is the gripe about?

Posted by: Karen Sordid-Slanders ()
Date: March 29, 2020 06:28PM

Little Feather Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am an employee of fcps and I think he has done a
> great job. No complaints from me and other
> teachers.
>
> What is the gripe about?

You think he's done a good job because he shows up at a handful of his pet schools telling teachers how great they - and FCPS - are.

Students and parents don't think so highly of him. He's a lightweight who didn't tackle any of FCPS's big problems and now things are only going to get worse with Covid-19.

Posted by: Sam Sobo ()
Date: March 30, 2020 12:19AM

FCPS Schools are distributing laptops to MIddle School and Elementary school students along with wireless routers that connect to internet and telling schools not to collect them or money for them if the students are on free and reduced lunch. Middle schools distributed laptops last Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday and some Middle Schools did not comply with fairfax county health codes and possibly spread Corona virus. The FCPS school board and Superintendent are responsible and should be fired for it. This is unnecessary as all students receive a No Mark grade for the 4th quarter. Contact your school board member https://www.fcps.edu/school-board

It has also been told that Free and reduced lunch students will not be charged or fined for library books.

Families Needing Internet
Comcast is offering 2 months free to new Internet Essentials customers in response to recent and anticipated emergency measures associated with the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Please use this website for more information: https://www.internetessentials.com/

Connect2Compete supplies broadband internet access to low-income, unconnected families who live in Fairfax County, enabling children to have internet access at home for homework help, online educational materials, and job searches. Qualifying families—those who are eligible for free and reduced-price meals and who meet other qualifications—will be offered Internet service for $9.95 per month, a free modem rental, free installation, and a price guarantee for two years.

https://www.cox.com/residential/internet/connect2compete.html

The rest of us pay higher fees!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.