HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Do Fairfax County illegals who rent out rooms in houses to other illegals feel no shame in not paying taxes on the extra income they are generating by turning single family homes into boarding houses?
Posted by: Observer. ()
Date: July 01, 2014 12:22PM

Do Fairfax County illegals who rent out rooms in houses to other illegals feel no shame in not paying taxes on the extra income they are generating by turning single family homes into boarding houses?

Do Fairfax County illegals who rent out rooms in houses to other illegals feel no shame in overcrowding single family home neighborhoods with dozens of cars parked in front of these boarding houses?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do Fairfax County illegals who rent out rooms in houses to other illegals feel no shame in not paying taxes on the extra income they are generating by turning single family homes into boarding houses?
Posted by: 2nd observer ()
Date: July 01, 2014 04:47PM

Fairfax county KNOWS there are 12 unrelated people living in that 3 bedroom house- all they have to do is look at the car registration/car tax records- but do they do anything about it?

Fairfax county KNOWS there are 6 people in the house ALL with diffrent last names ALL recieving benefits from the county-using the same address but they do nothing about it?

It goes both ways....

Re: Do Fairfax County illegals who rent out rooms in houses to other illegals feel no shame in not paying taxes on the extra income they are generating by turning single family homes into boarding houses?
Posted by: True ()
Date: July 01, 2014 05:36PM

2nd observer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fairfax county KNOWS there are 12 unrelated people
> living in that 3 bedroom house- all they have to
> do is look at the car registration/car tax
> records- but do they do anything about it?
>
> Fairfax county KNOWS there are 6 people in the
> house ALL with diffrent last names ALL recieving
> benefits from the county-using the same address
> but they do nothing about it?
>
>
> It goes both ways....

True.

Posted by: Hot EMT ()
Date: July 01, 2014 06:13PM

I wonder if they need a live in super hot EMT. Bet there would be a train ride every night if she was there

Posted by: jimmies ()
Date: July 01, 2014 06:21PM

Get over it! Of course they know! Who do you think are building the govt mcmansions and babysitting their kids? The illegals, They want them here. They live in gated neighborhoods where the illegals can't afford to live so they don't have to deal with the negative side of this cheap labor.

Posted by: Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah ()
Date: July 01, 2014 07:26PM

I turned my house into a boarding house and haven't look back. Every month I get 1K positive cash flow after paying the mortgage. Plus they piss the hell off my redneck neighbor. The neighborhood is turned to little Salvador but who give the fuck. I get my cash.

Posted by: annandale mang ()
Date: July 01, 2014 07:28PM

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Wrote:
> I turned my house into a boarding house and
> haven't look back. Every month I get 1K positive
> cash flow after paying the mortgage. Plus they
> piss the hell off my redneck neighbor. The
> neighborhood is turned to little Salvador but who
> give the fuck. I get my cash.

I turned mee 4 br 2 bath house into a 7br 4 bath house. I gets ze $2,500 after expenses

Posted by: Springfield resident ()
Date: July 01, 2014 09:05PM

414508-car-collection.jpg

We have entire neighborhoods that look like this now.

Posted by: when retirees leave ()
Date: July 01, 2014 09:28PM

This is exactly why the real estate taxes cannot support the schools. The retirees with no kids move away. Families with lots of kids move in and then live two or three families to a house. The meals tax or something else is needed.

Posted by: Something has to be done ASAP ()
Date: July 01, 2014 09:55PM

when retirees leave Wrote:
> This is exactly why the real estate taxes cannot
> support the schools. The retirees with no kids
> move away. Families with lots of kids move in and
> then live two or three families to a house. The
> meals tax or something else is needed.

Do the libtards not think the 140 million FCPS budget shortfall will not double or even triple in the next 20 years?

It can and probably will.

Posted by: realpicture ()
Date: July 01, 2014 09:58PM

Something has to be done ASAP Wrote:
> when retirees leave Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > This is exactly why the real estate taxes
> cannot
> > support the schools. The retirees with no kids
> > move away. Families with lots of kids move in
> and
> > then live two or three families to a house.
> The
> > meals tax or something else is needed.
>
> Do the libtards not think the 140 million FCPS
> budget shortfall will not double or even triple in
> the next 20 years?
>
> It can and probably will.

New families are not moving to fairfax. If they work in Tysons they live in loudoun, if DC Alexandria,Arlington and even DC. Fairfax is for the ghetto.

Posted by: don't think so ()
Date: July 01, 2014 10:03PM

If new families are not moving to Fairfax, why is the population of FCPS going up every year?

Posted by: True Story ()
Date: July 01, 2014 10:07PM

don't think so Wrote:
> If new families are not moving to Fairfax, why is
> the population of FCPS going up every year?

Illegals.

Illegals
Posted by: LOL. ()
Date: July 02, 2014 02:41AM

True Story Wrote:
> don't think so Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > If new families are not moving to Fairfax, why
> is
> > the population of FCPS going up every year?
>
>
> Illegals.

LOL.

Posted by: Amen. ()
Date: July 02, 2014 01:11PM

when retirees leave Wrote:
> This is exactly why the real estate taxes cannot
> support the schools. The retirees with no kids
> move away. Families with lots of kids move in and
> then live two or three families to a house. The
> meals tax or something else is needed.

Amen.

Posted by: hjhjhj ()
Date: July 02, 2014 01:21PM

Pack 'em in, up to the ceiling, and soak off of the government. They have it all figured out.

Posted by: E34nN ()
Date: July 02, 2014 08:28PM

appears to be a party to me

of course there is fire code how many people can occupy a building
, also city code, of course ESPCIALLY IF RENTING

here it is if YOU do it fx. co. will arrest you

bull o va's cadres do it bull o va claims she didn't know

you can't compete with it

Posted by: 4xvej ()
Date: July 02, 2014 10:06PM

fx co gov spent $13 million to build luxury family size condos for bullova democrat green cards

there are many mcmansions owned by green card mexicans rich off gov (ass well as too many total - very few are deserved on gov pay not what we see on google maps )

democrats (mexicans) are running wild in southern fairfax huge numbers of luxury housing developments mostly democrat built and owned from what i see - saw no whites going through all of the traffic i saw going through: all on gov printed bills (or were they printed in usa even?)

huge numbers of new developments all over fairfax many or all by democrats at a pace fairfax has never seen before: and on borrowed time and money: inflationary borrowing

-------------------
i've never seen a place in fx with cars like that. i don't really beleive it.

what i have seen is whole neighborhoods of nice but older homes denizens i knew used to be in that are now all populated by sharon bullova democrat foreigners

it's all about gov permission (being that fairfax has little if any export products) and they are getting a hell load of it

Posted by: survival mode ()
Date: July 03, 2014 07:14AM

Feel no shame? I bet that they do feel some shame. However, when it is survival to find shelter, food, and a safe place that a person can afford-- they may not be thinking the way we would WANT them to.

I refuse to drive into certain parts of the County where "boarding" houses are. It sickens me that Landlords take advantage of these poor immigrants.
The landlords are the ones earning undeclared income.

Why don't our local politicians do something, other than look away?

Posted by: I BLAME WHITES ()
Date: July 08, 2014 05:57PM

hjhjhj Wrote:
> Pack 'em in, up to the ceiling, and soak off of
> the government. They have it all figured out.

The whites who are in charge are allowing for this shit to happen.

Posted by: CELEBRATE THE DIVERSITY ()
Date: July 29, 2014 04:09AM

CELEBRATE THE DIVERSITY

Posted by: How it works ()
Date: July 29, 2014 04:53AM

Hot tip for doughy indigenous Fairfax Anglos; Illegals feel zero guilt towards taking advantage of the Blancos and their freebies because the Iberian Blancos owe them for the historical atrocities committed in Central America and Mexico. That's how it works back home where the agreement is the Blancos get to live in their nice haciendas as long as Jose and Maria get subsidized gasoline and free rent. Welcome to Norte America gringos.

Posted by: no girngo ()
Date: August 24, 2016 10:23PM

si gringo

Posted by: xjKnv ()
Date: August 24, 2016 11:50PM

Send them all back

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.