HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Be honest, is anyone really surprised that the country fell apart under Trump’s watch?
Posted by: Sinderson. ()
Date: March 23, 2020 12:03AM

I’m not even going to say he is to blame (although I believe he has a great deal of responsibility). But his history and track record speak for themselves. Even if he is right, which 42% of you are certain he will be always, he’s a shitty leader for not convincing the 58% who despise him.

No surprise here that we’re totally fucked for the future. I was hopeful though. Never wanted him in power because I felt he was not qualified or prepared, but once he was elected, I really hoped for him to succeed. Was totally rooting for the guy. Too bad my instincts were correct. This fucking sucks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Be honest, is anyone really surprised that the country fell apart under Trump’s watch?
Posted by: I knew he would be.... ()
Date: March 23, 2020 12:33AM

I knew he’d fuck up country, which is why I didn’t vote for him

Re: Be honest, is anyone really surprised that the country fell apart under Trump’s watch?
Posted by: his followers are morons ()
Date: March 23, 2020 04:19AM

not surprised at all. he has been trolling this country from the moment he began running. he is doing a great job at fucking this nation up. he does not care about anyone but himself.

Posted by: Nah....gravity ()
Date: March 23, 2020 07:15AM

Bound to happen.

Posted by: Pete alexander ()
Date: March 23, 2020 09:28AM

He’s doing a great job job leading us through this. He actually saved lots of lives with that early travel ban, which Biden and Schumer condemned as racist (idiots)
His leadership will cement his re-election next fall.

Posted by: An Independent ()
Date: March 23, 2020 09:52AM

It's the Democrat TDS that's really fucked us up. They hate him and will do anything reasonable or not to gain power back. Trump has accomplished a lot despite that. I'm an independent who has never voted Trump. But that will change in 2020. I don't have the stomach to vote Democrat,they make me sick.

Posted by: can't vote for Biden ()
Date: March 23, 2020 10:04AM

IF Trump allows the elections in November (a big if imo), I'll vote for him. He's doing as good a job as can be expected. If the dems had put up Bloomberg or Gabbard, I'd have definitely voted for them. But no way do I turn over the keys to this country to someone who is owned lock, stock, and barrel by the Chinese.

Posted by: try reality ()
Date: March 23, 2020 01:09PM

typical delusional leftist BS will ZERO facts, figures, logic, rational thought, history, evidence etc.

The Stock market had added 17 trillion in value in JUST THREE YEARS !!!

Pay attention to what you are fixing to read so you will KNOW IT when you SEE IT !!!

The stock market and the ENTIRE economy will come ROARING back to life when this Covid shit is over. Lemme guess you blame him for that too !!!

Them markets are fundamentally incredibly strong due to his leadership.

The left is literally throwing EVERYTHING at him on a global scale. Guess is going to win?

AMERICA is going to win muther fucker !!!!
If you dont like that get the fuck out !!!

Posted by: I Blame Trump! ()
Date: March 23, 2020 01:41PM

This shit happens with every republican president. They play it off as "unusual circumstances." Bullshit! If Trump had called the virus a simple cold we could of stopped it weeks ago.

I blame Trump!

Posted by: He fool you ()
Date: March 23, 2020 01:50PM

try reality Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> typical delusional leftist BS will ZERO facts,
> figures, logic, rational thought, history,
> evidence etc.
>
> The Stock market had added 17 trillion in value in
> JUST THREE YEARS !!!
>
> Pay attention to what you are fixing to read so
> you will KNOW IT when you SEE IT !!!
>
> The stock market and the ENTIRE economy will come
> ROARING back to life when this Covid shit is over.
> Lemme guess you blame him for that too !!!
>
> Them markets are fundamentally incredibly strong
> due to his leadership.
>
> The left is literally throwing EVERYTHING at him
> on a global scale. Guess is going to win?
>
> AMERICA is going to win muther fucker !!!!
> If you dont like that get the fuck out !!!

Did you serve?

So trump let this happen
He knew in January
Then he flies infected people in America to make sure it was going to happen

Posted by: The Truth Hits Dems Hard ()
Date: March 23, 2020 02:40PM

t was bought in to the USA because Democrats who were the majority in the US House and were charged with congressional oversight of America by the constitutional oath they took were in an insane frenzy to try to remove President Trump from office and pay back the 62 million Americans who voted for him back in January 2020 when it would have made a huge difference in deaths and financial ruin to come if they had done their constitutional duty to protect the American people with emergency virus legislation that the president would quickly sign to protect the American people

The president did an admirably job while he was placed under the Democrats constant attacks , but any president would be distracted by what the Democrats were doing as he fought against their hate filled lies from Adam Shifft and Nadler's committees which were ran as a kangaroo court to "Get Trump" at all costs.

Thus Its The "Chinese Flu" the Democrat haters now own and all the deaths and bad times it brings

You cant make this up ! History will repeat it over and over as Democrats try in vain to cover it up

Joe ?? Senile Joe Biden as president LMAO LOOLOLOLOLOLOLOOL!

The American holocaust of 2020 happened all because SHE LOST! Then Democrat's Lost Their Minds with their Hate in the early hours of November 9th 2016

Posted by: Doomtards ()
Date: March 23, 2020 02:46PM

So typical. More “doom and gloom” outlook on life from democrats. It’s so old and played. This is exactly why Americans are rejecting your hateful and depressing mantra in epidemic numbers. You doomtards are clueless and will never get it. You lost in 2016, and you WILL loose again in the next election cycle.

I doubt your party will ever recover. Lolz!

Posted by: FUCK THE RETARDZ ()
Date: March 23, 2020 03:18PM

Good job Retardz - your hats should say "Make America Fall Apart For the First Time" That would be more accurate of what you and Donnie Two Inch Pecker are bringing to this country so fuck you.

Posted by: Exactly ()
Date: March 23, 2020 03:31PM

FUCK THE RETARDZ Wrote:
> Good job Retardz - your hats should say "Make
> America Fall Apart For the First Time" That would
> be more accurate of what you and Donnie Two Inch
> Pecker are bringing to this country so fuck you.

Trump is easily going down as the most incompetent president ever

Posted by: Mclovin ()
Date: March 23, 2020 03:32PM

Attachments:
88309063_10157862354840027_3692210696621129728_n.jpg

Posted by: Triggered demtardz ()
Date: March 23, 2020 05:36PM

;-)
Attachments:
9A7E872D-8493-4B7A-9FAC-F3CED0379346.jpeg

Posted by: Buh bye ()
Date: March 23, 2020 05:37PM

Doomtards Wrote:
> So typical. More “doom and gloom” outlook on
> life from democrats. It’s so old and played.
> This is exactly why Americans are rejecting your
> hateful and depressing mantra in epidemic numbers.
> You doomtards are clueless and will never get it.
> You lost in 2016, and you WILL loose again in the
> next election cycle.
>
>
> I doubt your party will ever recover. Lolz!

They won’t be missed, that’s for damn sure!

Posted by: mahhhdiiii ()
Date: March 23, 2020 06:11PM

Trump got sum shit to work on....thats for damn sure

but anyone who thinks Hillary and the pedofile crew would have been a better option is on HARD DRUGS

Posted by: JFK0U812 ()
Date: March 23, 2020 08:38PM

The Trump Presidency Is Over

It has taken a good deal longer than it should have, but Americans have now seen the con man behind the curtain.

Posted by: you got him now ()
Date: March 23, 2020 08:42PM

JFK0U812 Wrote:
> The Trump Presidency Is Over
>
> It has taken a good deal longer than it should
> have, but Americans have now seen the con man
> behind the curtain.

Really this time...for the 25000 time you've spouted that ignorant fucking shit. Just kill yourself now.

Posted by: Boo fn hoo ()
Date: March 23, 2020 09:39PM

Trump is doing a fabulous job..the libtards are all Satanists Illuminati.

Just when did democrats go exponentially nuts?
Posted by: Seems around 2011 ()
Date: March 24, 2020 10:58AM

Posted by: Trump flu is a hoax ()
Date: March 24, 2020 11:04AM

you got him now Wrote:
> JFK0U812 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The Trump Presidency Is Over
> >
> > It has taken a good deal longer than it should
> > have, but Americans have now seen the con man
> > behind the curtain.
>
>
> Really this time...for the 25000 time you've
> spouted that ignorant fucking shit. Just kill
> yourself now.

Please show us how with you doing a demonstration

Posted by: He fool you ()
Date: March 24, 2020 11:06AM

Trump screwed up
Ignored evidence for two months
Said it was a hoax
Golfed a lot

Just is what it is

Posted by: U Lyalot ()
Date: March 24, 2020 11:26AM

He fool you Wrote:
> Trump screwed up
> Ignored evidence for two months
> Said it was a hoax
> Golfed a lot
>
> Just is what it is

Fake news.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.