HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
This part I get, the other part I don't
Posted by: Law enforcement issues ()
Date: February 21, 2020 08:12AM

Part 1. An undocumented alien woman is beaten by her partner.

The undocumented alien woman dials 911.

The police are not concerned with the woman's legal status- she is a crime victim and in danger. The police want to protect the public, so no questions are asked of the undocumented alien woman. Her partner is arrested.

Fair enough. I understand this much. Law enforcement should support victims and protect their safety. If the woman feared deportation, she may remain a victim or suffer worse violence. I think this is a sensible policy.....

Part 2. The man arrested for beating the woman is also an undocumented alien. He is tried for his crime in Fairfax County and sentenced to 90 days in jail for assault and battery....

Both the Fairfax Sheriffs Department and the Commonwealths Attorney office know the man in the jail is an undocumented alien, one with a criminal conviction for violence. Immigration Customs Enforcement (ICE) is not notified and the undocumented alien is released into Fairfax County where he is essentially free to wander anywhere else in the United States he chooses.

Law enforcement has established that the female undocumented alien is a victim and the male undocumented alien is a perpetrator. The male may not re-offend, but his track record has shown bad judgment,and an inability to live quietly and discreetly in the United States.

Is this person a good risk or a good candidate to be a United States resident? Should this person be protected by Fairfax County from deportation?

This doesn't make much sense.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: This part I get, the other part I don't
Posted by: important first question ()
Date: February 21, 2020 08:29AM

Did this actually happen, or did you copy and paste it from some facebook post and change the name to Fairfax?

Posted by: one that knows ()
Date: February 21, 2020 09:03AM

This happens every day in Fairfax. And he doesn't get 90 days and the charges are often more serious. Many folks would be better off becoming citizens of Honduras to get better treatment by local law enforcement, in state tuition everywhere and free gov't subsidies.

Posted by: Nope I didn't ()
Date: February 21, 2020 12:21PM

important first question Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Did this actually happen, or did you copy and
> paste it from some facebook post and change the
> name to Fairfax?

Original content, you are so lucky.

You can look into it if you don't believe.

You can also try answering the questions this raises. Will enjoy hearing any defense of this policy, I think it's pretty indefensible.

Posted by: The Answer Is Plain As Day ()
Date: February 21, 2020 12:43PM

Democrats today refuse to defend Americans, our national sovereignty , or obey rules of law , or the US constitution any further as they support foreign nationals that entered the USA illegally cheating on the rest of the world who must wait for legal papers to enter.

This support of illegals is to gain potential future votes of illegals' today who will be US citizens in the future after they become the parent of a US citizen and the votes of legal Spanish countrymen who are sympathetic to their people . To hell with Americans say Democrats we need the votes

They scream about rules of law while they attempted to remove President Trump or damage him to keep him from being reelected in 2020 which is exactly what they accused the president of when they impeached him .

All the while they pass unconstitutional acts to infringe on the peoples constitutional rights , today its the 2nd amendment tomorrow it will be another basic constitutional right YOU hold dear to your heart They do this with no attempt to legally amend the US constitution and ratify , then when a amendment does not become ratified within the constitutional time they run to favored liberal Democrat federal judges and justices to have them change law and the constitution from the bench

Democrats are the party of election cheats what can you expect of the same party of the KKK Jim Crow Laws Segregation and today immigration discrimination against the rest of the world entering the USA legally while they fully support cheating illegals

The Answer that is plain as day that even more Americans have found true since 2016 is

NEVER EVER VOTE FOR A DEMOCRAT EVER AGAIN

Posted by: 6KUYV ()
Date: February 21, 2020 01:18PM

I bet both illegal aliens also got free (paid for by taxpayers) legal help.

Posted by: Biyatchhhhh ()
Date: February 21, 2020 08:26PM

What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?

Nuthin.....you already told her twice!!

Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: February 21, 2020 10:14PM

The answer is quite simple: Orange Man Bad.

If Trump wants something, he can't be allowed to have it. That 'logic' trumps every other argument (pun intended).

Posted by: Nazi Pelosi ()
Date: February 22, 2020 08:13AM

Who says Jeffrey Dahmer couldn't be a dreamer if he was only Mexican.

Posted by: Makes sense ()
Date: February 22, 2020 09:03AM

It makes sense soon he can vote the Dems in to keep them in office

Posted by: Copy And Paste Truther ()
Date: February 22, 2020 11:31AM

This everywhere as its the whole truth about Democrats
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by: The Answer Is Plain As Day ()
Date: February 21, 2020 12:43PM

Democrats today refuse to defend Americans, our national sovereignty , or obey rules of law , or the US constitution any further as they support foreign nationals that entered the USA illegally cheating on the rest of the world who must wait for legal papers to enter.

This support of illegals is to gain potential future votes of illegals' today who will be US citizens in the future after they become the parent of a US citizen and the votes of legal Spanish countrymen who are sympathetic to their people . To hell with Americans say Democrats we need the votes

They scream about rules of law while they attempted to remove President Trump or damage him to keep him from being reelected in 2020 which is exactly what they accused the president of when they impeached him .

All the while they pass unconstitutional acts to infringe on the peoples constitutional rights , today its the 2nd amendment tomorrow it will be another basic constitutional right YOU hold dear to your heart They do this with no attempt to legally amend the US constitution and ratify , then when a amendment does not become ratified within the constitutional time they run to favored liberal Democrat federal judges and justices to have them change law and the constitution from the bench

Democrats are the party of election cheats what can you expect of the same party of the KKK Jim Crow Laws Segregation and today immigration discrimination against the rest of the world entering the USA legally while they fully support cheating illegals

The Answer that is plain as day that even more Americans have found true since 2016 is

NEVER EVER VOTE FOR A DEMOCRAT EVER AGAIN

Posted by: Farxiga ()
Date: February 22, 2020 06:40PM

Attachments:
d96d2e3.jpg

Posted by: Dems Cheat On Their Own ()
Date: February 22, 2020 09:31PM

Just look at how Hillary was given the questions at the 2016 debate , any bith from Dems ..NO

Then they threw Bernie under the bus and he bravely took it and praised Hillary the dammed old Fool

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.