HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Amy Baker
Posted by: Herman M. ()
Date: February 20, 2019 09:23PM

This case has been forgotten. DNA has progressed tremendously. I know DNA had to be left, even in very small samples.Run things through .Put some more people on this and solve it.Way back when I donated 3K, I offered to pay for her to be exhumed for DNA. The reply I got was, "We have the money to do that".Resistance to do what is correct.Makes me angry and sick. Herman M.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Amy Baker
Posted by: hkhkhkh ()
Date: February 20, 2019 10:37PM

According to this article they do have the DNA. They need to run it through that familial DNA database, before Democrats outlaw its use.

https://www.insidenova.com/news/crime_police/who-killed-amy-baker/article_75d68bd8-b7a8-11e3-8782-0019bb2963f4.html

I worked at Ft Belvoir back then. I remember people saying the car was parked on the Belvoir/Newington exit ramp and she was found in the woods of that exit.

Posted by: Herman M. ()
Date: January 17, 2020 07:14PM

It's been a tear since your post. Wonder if they have considered Samuel Little AKA Samuel McDowell, recently arrested and tied to many murders.

Posted by: Conspiracy Theory? ()
Date: January 17, 2020 07:42PM

The resistance to "doing what is right" makes one wonder if someone is being "protected"...like a current or former FFX cop who was stationed at Ft. Belvoir during that time.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.