HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Huge News Virginia Democrats Have a Proposal To Legalize Rec Marijuana
Posted by: Blunts J's Bongs Joints Weed ()
Date: January 10, 2020 07:32PM

It came from FXU readers , the deal is all weed users will have to register like a gun with the Virginia State Police to get a positive photo fingerprint bar coded ID card to buy the legal weed. And sales will be computerized onto a data base and once the first buy of legal weed possession is completed their name will be sent directly to the National Criminal Information System so they will have to answer YES on question 11E on the federal 4473 form to buy a gun with the new universal background checks as a user of the federally illegal narcotic marijuana

The sale will be denied of course But other then the gun . ITS A WIN WIN !

SO Whos IN For the Wild Weed Ride of your lives !

Maybe they will read about it here on FXU ! Mail is very slow maybe a "SMOKE IN Down Richmond Will help blow and expand their minds with some free samples from adoring Democrat weed smokes " After they pass the law and Northam signs it as a emergency order he can toke on his free sample, he hates guns anyway but he like their protection. I can see the posters now

"Legal Weed with Registration of Users NOW"

You think I kidding Guess What ! IM NOT ! If its done with registration and the info is sent to the NCIS to deny any gun sales I say do it. then we can let Steve of the hook and let some people out of prisons and save money in the judicial system and prison system for free college at least for 2 years for now . Just remember it was A Republican who came up with the idea

Choose One Weed Or Guns Not Both , You Cant have Both
Attachments:
lightup.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Huge News Virginia Democrats Have a Proposal To Legalize Rec Marijuana
Posted by: 098sfjf ()
Date: January 12, 2020 12:15AM

AND AS WE FIND OUT, THESE "LEGAL MARAJUANA" LAWS ARE QUICKLY WRITTEN SO THAT GOVERNMENT IS THE ONLY LEGAL SELLER

YOU NEXT FIND OUT, LIKE HUMAN URBAN DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM (HUD) - IT'S RUN BY NAACP - exactly the people who were dealing drugs and poisoning whites when it was illegal

EXACTLY THE PEOPLE WHO COULDN'T FIND WORK IN THE 80'S WHEN EVERYONE HAD WORK BECAUSE THEY WERE ALWAYS DRUNK AND HIGH

NOW FINDING WORK IN GOVERNMENT - by supposed "laws" making their loitering "part of government service"

Posted by: r4tgre ()
Date: January 12, 2020 12:19AM

if i wanted marajuana i could get it from a farm in usa selling it for profit

i wouldn't need governent niggers to hand me a governent pass and saying i could only buy it from them

GUESS WHAT - YOU STILL HEAR ABOUT ALL KINDS OF MARAJUANA ARRESTS IN NEW YORK AND VIRGINIA, EVEN DC

they are 100% lies

LOOK - BEING A STONER IS FOR LOOSERS AND RIGHT NOW THE WORLD IS FULL OF SHARKS

you can't afford to get high - you'll hang for it "politically"

and they are looking for people to go lower: so they can go higher

Posted by: r4tgre ()
Date: January 12, 2020 12:23AM

don't let blacks (in our area) fool you

whites in the 80's (moreso 90's) went out of their way to hire them (very few in fairfax). sharon bulova democrats bussed them in from DC DAILY to work (for slum lords in fairfax politics - ie one i worked for - pay was terrible)

in the 80's they weren't descriminated against. they were smoking pot and drinking daily - MOST OF THEM. not all but you would have a HARD time finding that black employee in the 80's if you had to look

THEY WEREN'T DESCRIMINATED AGAIN - THEY WERE ALL HIGH - IN THE 80'S

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.