HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Democrats Star Legal Scholars Today In The Impeachment Kangaroo Court On The Hill
Posted by: Partisan Hacks Of The Democrats ()
Date: December 04, 2019 01:08PM

Did you catch the two subversive hack legal shills for the Democrats testifying that President Trump committed crimes that warrant impeachment. So called legal scholars of the left is what they are , commonly known as Commies by real Americans

What a sick leftist joke and America knows it , as if America minus the partisan Democrats in this country really cares one bit as the economy is great and we all know it plus Trump has kept the USA out of new wars which lying whiny leftist Democrat media types want to start up with SOB story reporting of events overseas that are not in the USA's best interest to get involved.

Leave the dirty war business to the French Germans Italians and the Brits ehh blokes .. Forget it they are enjoying their prosperity because they have gotten a free ride on Americas back since WW2 ended not paying their fair share for NATO protection leave the American taxpayer to cough up our cash to protect them.

There will be no removal from office period Trump will be reelected in 2020 deal with it , get ready to cry all night and for days later again Democrats

Which is a real Democrat SOB story … Wha ...Wha ...Wha .. where did my safe space go ...She lost and now Petes Butt lost plus the House and the Senate went GOP ...Wha … Wha...Wha ..Taxi !! ..I need a ride to National Ive got to get a one way ticket to San Francisco's Golden Gate Bridge , I've got a lot of friends joing up with me there..Wha..Wha..Wha..is that new high rise open yet at Tysons the one people nicknamed JUMP...

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.