HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
say goodby to personal defense training--esp for women in VA?
Posted by: vhwht ()
Date: December 03, 2019 07:00PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: say goodby to personal defense training--esp for women in VA?
Posted by: GMWIO ()
Date: December 03, 2019 09:19PM

The commiedems will make personal defense a felony with jail time, but they can't/won't go after the drug gangs, pedos and the usurers in blackface running the state government in VA. Just cease to pay your taxes, and stop voting for shit, that way you won't have to keep eating it for dinner over and over again. Then, start a "VA-EXIT" movement for all the counties opposing the NWO taking over your entire state.

Posted by: delusional people ()
Date: December 03, 2019 09:33PM

Didn't watch the video...just some of it.

Who is some stupid prepper guy?

What a bunch of freaks.

I saw a documentary on "old" preppers-freaks that started prepping back in the 60's.

Now, they are about to die, no real savings (because they spent all their money buying prepper garbage, and, they were so dam weird they couldn't really have a good paying job) and boy are they disappointed the world as we know it did not come to an end. Their lives have basically sucked for the past 50 years, "prepping" for the end that didn't come, and now they are really up shcnitt's creek.

It's a sickness.

Nothing wrong with being a little prepared for anything.

But these freaks take it too far. They basically mortgage their lives now for the possibility of the end of the world.

Who wants to be alive then anyhow when the world is all f'ed up? Eating fried worms and bugs and drinking filtered piss.

Not for me.

And they live freaky lives. This one guy, has his entire yard booby-trapped...tunnels everywhere...weird little hideouts...an arsenal of guns...and he has a young daughter who has to live with this chucko.

They are so excited about the possibility of the end of the world, they get to show their friends (if they have any) all the dumb crap they have if the world ends.

There are magazines available-like 3 different-for preppers.

What a bunch of goons.

Posted by: Control ()
Date: December 04, 2019 09:20AM

delusional people Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Didn't watch the video...just some of it.
>
> Who is some stupid prepper guy?
>
> What a bunch of freaks.
>
> I saw a documentary on "old" preppers-freaks that
> started prepping back in the 60's.
>
> Now, they are about to die, no real savings
> (because they spent all their money buying prepper
> garbage, and, they were so dam weird they couldn't
> really have a good paying job) and boy are they
> disappointed the world as we know it did not come
> to an end. Their lives have basically sucked for
> the past 50 years, "prepping" for the end that
> didn't come, and now they are really up shcnitt's
> creek.
>
> It's a sickness.
>
> Nothing wrong with being a little prepared for
> anything.
>
> But these freaks take it too far. They basically
> mortgage their lives now for the possibility of
> the end of the world.
>
> Who wants to be alive then anyhow when the world
> is all f'ed up? Eating fried worms and bugs and
> drinking filtered piss.
>
> Not for me.
>
> And they live freaky lives. This one guy, has his
> entire yard booby-trapped...tunnels
> everywhere...weird little hideouts...an arsenal of
> guns...and he has a young daughter who has to live
> with this chucko.
>
> They are so excited about the possibility of the
> end of the world, they get to show their friends
> (if they have any) all the dumb crap they have if
> the world ends.
>
> There are magazines available-like 3 different-for
> preppers.
>
> What a bunch of goons.

First off, I am a gun owner. Or, I was until I lost all of them in a tragic boating accident.

But I don't disagree, most preppers are strange. But what he is commenting on is real.

A person is guilty of unlawful paramilitary activity, punishable as a Class 5 felony if he: 1. Teaches or demonstrates to any other person the use, application, or making of any firearm, explosive, or incendiary device, or technique capable of causing injury or death to persons, knowing or having reason to know or intending that such training will be employed for use in, or in furtherance of, a civil disorder.

The crazy thing is that there's already a law against this lol Virginia law 18.2-46.5

The most dangerous words in this proposal are “knowing or having reason to know” and “in furtherance of”.

The reason being that intent is no longer really required, leaving every gun range owners and employees susceptible to prosecution for simply doing business. It’s plain as day why this language is the way it is, because with these key words, only loose connections need to be established to criminalize gun owners and enthusiasts.

Furthermore, civil disorder is also quite a broad term as well to be concerned about.

I'd say it's probably a better idea to actually enforce existing laws...even better, start getting the guns out of the hands of criminals and locking people up who are violent. The solution is not to take guns from the 99% of people who are law-abiding citizens.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.