HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Notice anytime a democrat can't win by the rules, they just wanna change the rules??
Posted by: Leftist morons ()
Date: December 03, 2019 07:33AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Notice anytime a democrat can't win by the rules, they just wanna change the rules??
Posted by: Just wait ()
Date: December 03, 2019 07:54AM

Leftist morons Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> https://twitter.com/ewarren/status/120136435043659
> 3664

You won't believe the changes we are going to make in the federal courts.

Re: Notice anytime a democrat can't win by the rules, they just wanna change the rules??
Posted by: libtard dreams ()
Date: December 03, 2019 08:20AM

and dead people get to vote twice

Posted by: Gauche ()
Date: December 03, 2019 08:44AM

That’s literally the MO of Republicans. Ever here of gerrymandering?

Posted by: UKUVG ()
Date: December 03, 2019 08:46AM

When The Donald won, all the Hitleryites were hollering about how she allegedly "won" the "popular vote" so they want the election of a President changed to direct popular vote. I do not like The Donald and I despise Hitlery, but, I told them, allright, change it to a direct election, WITH THE PROVISO that the winner must have a majority of the votes, something that their darling cunt did not get. If there must be a runoff, so be it, let the two top vote-getters duke it out.

OH NO! They did not want that! Nosirree! ...and then they wonder why Sanders supporters complained about rigging that came straight OUTTA' #20 Ivy, S.E. (Sanders needs to move to Cuba or Venezuela, but, that is another subject).

No, the Democrats will not have anything that will spoil their attempts at rigging elections.

Posted by: Wun Hung Low ()
Date: December 03, 2019 08:47AM

I not need nothing to lig my erection!

That soopahd.

Prease ohdah by numbah.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.