HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
We Are Fighting Back Already Against Democrats Unconstitutional Gun Bans
Posted by: Virginians Against Gun Bans ()
Date: November 26, 2019 12:37AM

https://www.vcdl.org/

Reasonable regulations never bans Democrats , we will see how it all goes over with rural Democrats in the General Assembly . Democrats only have a scant majority and can not afford to lose more then a couple of votes to ban firearms

Many reasonable rural Democrats in the General Assembly don't want their final legacy to be known as one that extinguished the flame of liberty as that has burned in Virginia since Dec 15th 1791 when Virginia the birthplace of liberty and home of so many founders of the United States of America who wrote the Declaration of Independence and The US Constitution , ratified the last of the 10 original rights in the Bill of Rights the 2nd amendment

Reasonable Regulation Never Ban

DAJAX An American New Age Son of Liberty. Join Me as a todays Son or Daughter of Liberty in the fight to keep and bear arms, join the NRA and The Virginia Citizens Defense League to stop the Democrats unconstitutional gun ban

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We Are Fighting Back Already Against Democrats Unconstitutional Gun Bans
Posted by: Remember ! ()
Date: November 26, 2019 12:48AM

Democrats gun bans will not stop spree killings. Killers always plan and attack defenseless people. They look for weaknesses to exploit and no gun laws will solve the insanity of killing innocent people. It is a modern day age problem. When I was in the my 20's in the early 1970s young people never considered mass killings of innocent fellow students in schools or killing people in stores or public gatherings . What happened ?

All Democrat gun bans ever do is suppress the law abiding citizens right to keep and bear arms while not stopping the criminals who commit the crimes

DAJAX

Posted by: CNMU9 ()
Date: November 26, 2019 02:02AM

WHEN YOU VOTE FOR SHIT YOU GET TO EAT SHIT. STOP VOTING FOR SHIT, AND GET TO KEEP YOUR GUNS!

Posted by: Sic semper tyrannis ()
Date: November 26, 2019 05:01AM

Attachments:
i-say-sir-hand-over-your-guns-fuck-off-17571450.png

Posted by: I Did Not Vote For The Democrat ()
Date: November 26, 2019 01:14PM

>WHEN YOU VOTE FOR SHIT YOU GET TO EAT SHIT. STOP VOTING FOR SHIT, AND GET TO KEEP YOUR GUNS!

Those lazy loud mouth gun owners who did not bother to vote DID!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.