HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The "Green Top Report" : Status Of Legal "Assault Weapons" And High Capacity Magazines In Virginia Until Democrats Proposed Un Constitional Bans Are Reversed By The US Supreme Court
Posted by: "Shall Not Be Infringed" ()
Date: November 20, 2019 01:14PM

This thread is in honor of Green Top Sporting Goods down I 95 south just south of Ashland Virginia in Hanover County close to the Chickahominy River to Henrico Co home of former FXU Sheriff Eesh . Green Top has long been one of Virginias greatest places to see and buy guns and fishing gear of all types

The "sore" (Ops one mistake for the libtards) Store is clearly visible from I -95 and is just off the Elmont West exit in a shopping center with a Home Depot, a Sonic Drive In Taco Bell Wa-Wa gas station and other fast foods nearby . A Bass Pro Shop a new indoor shooting range and more fast foods are about 1 1/2 miles away near the Livingston Road exit on Lakeridge Parkway RT 782 south off Livingston near the I95 exit. Lakeridge is right across from the shopping center road where the Wa-Wa is at . It meanders thu some housing and light commercial until it widens to the Bass Pro and beyond north to Livingston Exit so hunting shooting fishing boating camping and other sports men and women can enjoy shopping several great stores that support the 2nd amendment right to keep and bear arms.

Now enough fluff and shilling and to the topic below

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are there any AR's AK's Or High Cap mags left in stock ? I have not been to a gunshow or to greetop now in weeks since before the election. Im stocked to the gills natch but can always use a couple dozen high cap mags to resell the day before any ban takes place for 10 times what I paid for them LOL!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even Democrats will be in the act as scalpers for the cash then they will take pics of your license plates to tipster you out , so hide the wheels and go masked like them when they attack old statues at night. I will give a Greentop report when I get up there soon from my hide out far south of any rivers .

All my Clinton Gun Ban legally acquired items will be moved far south of the far south rivers to my very close family young uns who have done well in Gods Country the land of liberty and freedom North Carolina Not The former land of liberty and freedom of the Founders Virginia now soon to be the land of true unconstitutional suppression of the Bill Of Rights that real Virginias wrote and gave to the people fully ratified Dec 15 1791 when Virginia ratified the last of the 10 original Constitutional amendments The 2nd ! Even though I may be grandfathered once the law is wrote it still is a matter of principal to uphold the Constitution.

Mine will be safely kept for when I visit NC to mow down small 5 ft cement block walls we build for Bonnie and Clyde kicks on the back 150 plus acers with federally , state and locally legal heavy semi auto fire as long as that lasts to burn through a couple thousand rounds of older ammo next year . I may retire the battered pick then in a field to leisurely shoot more beer cans off the hood firing backwards at them with a mirror at 50 feet with my Smith & Wesson .357' wheel guns

DAJAX The cook who supports the right to keep and bear arms and says the pen is your most powerful tool to fight this upcoming unconstitutional act.

Write the more reasonable Rural Democrats, be respectful and make your points about The history of freedom in Virginia the birthplace of liberty and the preservation of the right to keep and bear arms the founders gave us all.

Don't forget to tell them about the Cannon the founders allowed under the 2nd The most powerful weapons of war only designed to be used on a battlefield in their day that make ARs look like mere bean shooters

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The "Green Top Report" : Status Of Legal "Assault Weapons" And High Capacity Magazines In Virginia Until Democrats Proposed Un Constitional Bans Are Reversed By The US Supreme Court
Posted by: 40 guns and counting ()
Date: November 20, 2019 01:25PM

Too far to drive. You can get 30 and 40 round mags or 50+ drums on the Internet for much cheaper than what you find at gun shows or b&m stores.

go to the gundeals subreddit on reddit.

Get mags and bullets now. If you don't have at least 2000 rounds for every gun, you're behind.

Re: The "Green Top Report" : Status Of Legal "Assault Weapons" And High Capacity Magazines In Virginia Until Democrats Proposed Un Constitional Bans Are Reversed By The US Supreme Court
Posted by: Were Talking About Virginia ()
Date: November 20, 2019 01:36PM

With store inventories is it too late for scalpers to stock up LOL

DAJAX How in the hell do Democrats think people can buy 10 round mags for their still legal semi auto handguns that are not available yet the day after a mag ban takes place ?

That's a wide spread unconstitutional disarmament of the people by way of a scant majority vote.

The state of Virginia best have lots of money to squander when the lawsuits are won and disarmed people are provided large settlements by the federal courts or better yet a GOP Congress after 2020 with President Trump signing it into law for Va. Democrats unconstitutional acts

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.