HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Who makes the best?
Posted by: The big tuna question ()
Date: November 18, 2019 04:18PM

Where can one buy really good tuna salad?

Is there any place to procure both good tuna salad and a simple but delicious tossed salad?

Thanks in advance - I truly appreciate the kindness of strangers in providing info on this important topic!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Who makes the best?
Posted by: CharlieT ()
Date: November 18, 2019 04:56PM

Jersey Mike’s offer decent tuna salad for a sandwich followed by... believe it or not, 7-11. Neither is amazing and just okay. No suggestions for the tossed salad quip.

Posted by: a guy. ()
Date: November 18, 2019 05:00PM

The WaWa tuna subs are very good they will even season them with old bay if you want. For a extra dollar they will put bacon on them too.

Posted by: Subway In A Pinch ()
Date: November 18, 2019 06:46PM

Better Yet DAJAXS Tuna Salad Pure White Albacore Tuna , not the darker cheap stuff . Bumblebee's best in water in the gold Can or Starfish .

Open Can use lid to push down and drain, remove tuna to mixing bowl break up lumps.

Add finely chopped celery and thin sliced green onions then some regular old Hellman's mayo with a sprinkle of salt and pepper and a bit of paprika and mix it up or for no mayo put some olive oil on it and add some herbs . Slap it on slightly toasted Trader Joes Tuscan Or other Italian sliced bread with lettuce . In summer cut a slice of a fresh home grown tomato and some salt and pepper for it too.

Serve with some potato chips or a good home made soup

I hold the chips and the salt as it kills more people then anyone's guns A couple of slices of cheap Giant White Sandwich bread will do as well as Rye or Whole Wheat or Pumpernickel

Ill be back Im heading to the store for that Tuna and bread , If you see a sketchy ugly 6-4 guy in Traders with a long tailed shirt almost hiding a 4 inch .357 and a folding Buck knife stay away or just say "Hello DAJAX You FXU Asshole" . Don't worry I wont hassle you if you don't hassle me other then the "friendly greeting" .

You can buy me a beer if you want I take mine in a brown paper bag and I'll check to make dammed sure its sealed ice cold and a cheap brand. No weed thanks for me , I can legally say NO to question 11E on the federal 4473 form to buy another .357 because you can never have enough guns and there's only so much money and so much time left but if you want to hit the J or the pipe hey I really don't care one bit .Nor do the cops today .

If you apply for a police officers job and your asked what if your at a party and people are smoking marijuana what will you do. The correct answer is "Join In " with a smile , for laughs only of course. That's what I said and was hired way back

Of course I wont hang with you gabbing as you do ..Ill split but leave you be in peace no calls to cops or anything like that

DAJAX Sorry no pics of that great tuna salad sandwich You can make it a Tuna Salad with tomato slices sliced boiled eggs, crackers , salad greens , pepperoncini peppers, jalapenos, cucumbers , carrots , green peppers , olives You got the idea pal and you had to ask a food question on FXU ! Now Im hungry again

Thanks DAJAX...
Posted by: Jules winnfield ()
Date: November 19, 2019 09:38AM

Sounds like a tasty sandwich!

In exchange for such a lovely recipe would you like to borrow the gimp for a bit???!!!

Send in the gimp!
Posted by: Zed ()
Date: November 19, 2019 10:04AM

The gimp loves a good tuna salad.

The gimp loves a good tossed salad.

The gimp loves bananas.

The gimp loves DAJAX!

Zeds dead
Posted by: Butch ()
Date: November 19, 2019 10:40AM

I took care of him bc of a lack of a reach around.

Posted by: Antiasshat. ()
Date: November 19, 2019 12:28PM

Agree with A Guy above. Wawa tuna salads are excellent on the shorti rolls. Definitely add the bacon to them

Posted by: over in chantilly ()
Date: November 20, 2019 12:55PM

tropical smoothy’s cafe

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.