HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fairfax woman, Adriana Teran, accused of killing newborn in 2013
Posted by: The Neighborhood Watch! ()
Date: June 20, 2014 10:55AM

Fairfax woman accused of killing newborn in 2013
http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/crime/fairfax-woman-accused-of-killing-newborn-in-2013/2014/06/19/c0e65246-f7f6-11e3-a606-946fd632f9f1_story.html

The girl was just a day old when her 23-year-old mother walked into the emergency room at Inova Fairfax Hospital last year, holding the tiny body, according to a search warrant.

The woman later told police that the baby had died during birth, the search warrant shows.

Then she told them she dropped the baby soon after the birth, resulting in the girl’s death. A third explanation would follow.

But Fairfax County authorities revealed Thursday what they think is the truth: Adriana Teran killed the newborn.

Teran was indicted on charges of first-degree murder and child abuse. A conviction could mean a life sentence.

Fairfax police declined to discuss why Teran, a Fairfax area resident, would allegedly take her child’s life.

The search warrant indicates that Teran arrived at the hospital with the girl’s body on May 8, 2013.

A doctor examined Teran and the newborn, the search warrant shows. She told them the baby had been born the day before.

Fairfax police said Thursday that the baby was born at Teran’s home in the 4700 block of Old Forge Court.

The doctor who examined the newborn discovered that she had a skull injury, according to the search warrant.

“Doctors determined the infant had died of ‘trauma,’ ” said Lucy Caldwell, a police spokeswoman. “They felt the circumstances surrounding the death may have been ‘suspicious.’ ”

The doctor alerted a police officer in the emergency room and told him what she had found.

The newborn’s body was taken to the medical examiner, who performed an autopsy.

Police said the examiner determined that the baby had died of blunt-force trauma to the head. The death was ruled a homicide.

Detectives did three interviews with Teran, and each time she gave a different explanation about what happened to the baby, according to the search warrant.

The third explanation was that Teran had dropped the infant twice and she died.

The public defender’s office, which is representing Teran, declined to comment. A call to a number listed for her and family members went unreturned.

A hearing in the case is scheduled for July 3.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax woman, Adriana Teran, accused of killing newborn in 2013
Posted by: Racist Ray ()
Date: June 20, 2014 09:47PM

Bet she is black...

Posted by: Ed Martin ()
Date: June 21, 2014 07:40AM

Racist Ray Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bet she is black...

If so, she just saved taxpayers a lot of money in future incarceration expenses.

Date: June 21, 2014 08:04AM

Newborns are slippery. She dropped him and he bounced, hence 2 injuries.

Posted by: Ugh!! ()
Date: June 23, 2014 10:15AM

Anyone reading this article should be dumbfounded by the irony of the fact that had this accused murderess only acted a few hours earlier than she did, to have an abortionist crush her infant's skull rather doing it herself, she would only have been exercising the 'right to control over her own body' so stridently advanced by so many feminists and their fellow travelers.

Posted by: THE ALMIGHTY ()
Date: June 23, 2014 10:25AM

God is just slumped over cupping his face and thinking.............

WHY THE HELL DID I CREATE THIS PLANET FOR????

Posted by: Elaine Beachy ()
Date: July 02, 2014 02:25PM

I do want to add that for those women who've had abortions, my heart goes out to them, because I've personally heard from friends how their pain of abortion negatively impacted them for many years. They found forgiveness and healing of their soul when they asked Jesus to forgive them, because they were truly sorry. Jesus will heal and restore all who come to Him. There is a wonderful ministry called Sozo here in Manassas for anyone who desires inner healing from trauma of any kind.

http://elaine-beachy.blogspot.com/2014/06/mother-and-child_23.html

Posted by: jerrrr ()
Date: July 02, 2014 11:50PM

Fuck jesus.

Posted by: Hearing is today ()
Date: July 03, 2014 07:14AM

The Neighborhood Watch! Wrote:
> A hearing in the case is scheduled for July 3.

Looks like the hearing is scheduled for today.

Posted by: Any one know? ()
Date: July 07, 2014 12:09PM

Hearing is today Wrote:
> The Neighborhood Watch! Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > A hearing in the case is scheduled for July 3.
>
> Looks like the hearing is scheduled for today.

what happened at the hearing?

Posted by: fuckitall ()
Date: July 08, 2014 08:40AM

Are you a member of that old man group that stands outside with signs in Manassas? I've never understood what your picketing actually does other give you that self righteous glow you love so much. If a chick has decided to get an abortion, your signs aren't going to change that. "Jesus" or "god" isn't going to change a decision to abort either. Why not leave people (seeking abortions, gays, or whoever else piss you off) alone? Worry about the shit going on in your own family.

If I wanted to get an abortion, I would do it as soon as I knew I was pregnant. I would not want to wait until the fetus is moving and has formed nerves. I could easily abort a bundle of unfeeling cells. I'm glad late term abortions are illegal. If you're that far along, just have the baby and give it up for adoption-as this murdering cunt should have.

Posted by: What happened? ()
Date: July 08, 2014 09:01AM

Does anyone know what happened at the hearing?

Posted by: Santana ()
Date: July 09, 2014 09:27PM

No one really knows what happened. You should really stop judging without knowing the situation. Have you ever been questioned by the police before? Police talk to you for hours and interview you till they hear what they want to hear. You don't know what the hell happened so stop calling her a cunt a murderer.
Okay - fuckitall and others

Posted by: Any Updates on this? ()
Date: July 14, 2014 03:39PM

What happened at the hearing? Based on the lack of information, I'm betting they're going to let this monster go.

Posted by: Forrealdoe ()
Date: August 14, 2014 03:35PM

This girl is a whore and a murderer. Who cares about the story, or about what happened. Fact is she killed her baby and she's been living the whole year like nothin is wrong. She deserves to be locked up for life and any of her hood rat friends that think she deserves to be free need to be locked up to. Bitches

Posted by: HoodratX ()
Date: August 14, 2014 03:40PM

Even if she nobody know what happened we all kno that she dropped her baby and killed it after she gave birth at home. She wanted to protect her reputation and she wanted to kill the baby so she won't be no baby mama but she a killa now. Her priorities are fucked up- she will lives at home and thinks she is gonna make it in life HAHAHAH omggg she's a failure in life. "You can take the girl out the hood but you can't take the hood out of the girl" this piece of trash needs to be taken out

Posted by: You're All Stupid ()
Date: November 26, 2014 04:31PM

Her hearing has been postponed. You all are judging based on what you DON'T KNOW. Do you think every bit of information is leaked out to the public? There are multiple factors that the public does not know yet. You "HOODRAT" or Estephani are the biggest hoodrat in VA so stop commenting like you went to California and never made it as an actress because you're fat and you never even made friends cause nobody liked you. You're back in VA annoying everybody out of the club and at VCU, like nobody wanna sleep with you cause you have an STD, ew gross. You used to be a nasty druggie Chola. And you still look like one. Adriana was not a whore, she loved one man with all her heart. She was loved by everybody she knew even at her job, everybody has nothing but wonderful things to say about her. This was a tragedy. If anybody knew her personality then you would know she tried to suppress her true feelings, she was not "living it up" for a year, she was suffering but trying to get her spirits back up because she was so broken on the inside. Has anyone heard the song Tove Lo "Habits" ? Yeah.

Posted by: You're just a sad girl. ()
Date: March 07, 2015 09:34AM

Dear you're stupid,
Posting someone's information and calling them out just proves how much of a terrible person you are. Regardless if what you are saying is true or not, who do you think you are? The person you are calling out has nothing to do with what is happening to Adriana. Obviously everything is public and everyone can talk about it. But you posting someone's medical record and name without their consent is also against the law. (Just so you know next time you feel like a piece of shit).

That's all.

Posted by: Wowwwwww ()
Date: April 11, 2015 07:45PM

I knew this chick from HS and yes she was a good person and people that knew her liked her. But I also know that she kept her pregnancy a complete secret from her whole family, why? No one knows...and if u knew u were pregnant and u don't go to any doctors appointments while ur pregnant REALLY makes me question did she plan this? It's not like she didn't have a job or a car and wasn't going to school...she had every good thing going for her! She had a good job, a very nice car, and going to school to make a future for herself and I know for a FACT her family would have supported/ helped her. What really makes me mad about this whole situation is that it's not like she was a teenager, she was a grown ass woman who had OPTIONS to where she could have had an abortion or arranged an adoption or chose to raise her baby as a single mother. A Ton of women do it! People will judge but at the end its your own DECISION! On the Washington post it CLEARLY says the baby suffered from head trauma!!!!!!! If your in labor why didn't u call the ambulance or at least tell one person who could have helped in some kind of way!?!? This whole situation raises so many questions, but the only person who knows the truth is GOD and whatever happens to her is what she deserves. I also know whoever got her pregnant bounced as soon as he found out, clearly this can only tell u one thing, getting pregnant does not make a man stay! RIP her baby

Posted by: What happened ()
Date: November 03, 2015 09:57PM

You seem to be up top of everything what's going on with the case now? Did it get postponed again? What can you leak to the public?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.