HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Alexandria Ranks #3 Snobbiest Mid-Sized City in the Nation
Posted by: Snobbing it ()
Date: June 20, 2014 07:12AM

Alexandria Ranks #3 Snobbiest Mid-Sized City in the Nation

Real estate research firm says: "There’s a bit of a stereotype in Virginia that the northern part of the state is kind of snobby, and for this city that generalization is pretty true."
http://oldtownalexandria.patch.com/groups/around-town/p/alexandria-ranked-3-snobbiest-midsized-city-in-the-nation

Movoto, a real estate research site, has ranked Alexandria the third snobbiest mid-sized city in the country.

Here's what the research firm had to say about Alexandria and its so-called snobby ways:

"There’s a bit of a stereotype in Virginia that the northern part of the state is kind of snobby, and for this city that generalization is pretty true. For starters, this city had the third highest number of college grads, at over 60 percent, so the brightest and best like to call this area home.The locals definitely have a more cultured and artistic eye, which is why they were second place for art galleries per capita.



Maybe you’re looking to make sure that little Joey is raised right in the Mother of States. That’s not a problem here either, as Alexandria had the sixth most private schools per capita. If you’re worried about paying for that school, never fear, this place had the seventh highest household income as well. Nothing but the best for these fancy folks."
Movoto looked at factors like median household income, private schools, art galleries and country clubs to create the list.

Other snobby stats:•Median home price (the higher the better)
•Median household income (the higher the better)
•Percent of population with a college degree (the higher the better)
•Private schools per capita (the more the better)
•Performing arts per capita (the more the better)
•Art galleries per capita (the more the better)
•Fast food restaurants per capita (the fewer the better)
•Country clubs per capita (the more the better)
The median price of homes currently listed in Alexandria is $487,500 while the median price of homes that sold is $462,290, according to Zillow.com.

Alexandria's median income, according to the U.S. Census, is $83,996.

The city has numerous private or parochial schools including three high schools: Episcopal High School, St. Stephen's & St. Agnes School and Bishop Ireton High School.

From Visit Alexandria, here's a bit on the city's art scene: "Named one of America's Top ArtPlaces 2013, Alexandria is nationally recognized as a community with a 'backbone of creative culture...exceptionally successful at combining art, artists and venues for creativity and expression...to make vibrant neighborhoods.' The city's visual arts hub is the world-famous Torpedo Factory Art Center, a former munitions factory transformed into an artistic powerhouse with three floors of artist studios and galleries, plus the headquarters of the Art League School which serves 7,000 students annually."

The country clubs near Alexandria? Technically, there are two in nearby Fairfax County: Belle Haven Country Club, Mount Vernon Country Club and one in nearby Arlington County: Army Navy Country Club

Here are the top 10 snobbiest mid-size cities, according to Movoto:
1. Pasadena, Calif.
2. Thousand Oaks, Calif.
3. Alexandria, Va.
4. Naperville, Ill.
5. Santa Rosa, Calif.
6. Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
7. Glendale, Calif.
8. Sunnyvale, Calif.
9. Fullerton, Calif.
10. Eugene, Ore.

What do you think? Did Movoto get it right? Is Alexandria a snobby city?
Attachments:
65285bbaed84e53cec8677d039cdae2f.png

Options: ReplyQuote
it's OBVIOUSLY a fradulent article...............
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: June 20, 2014 07:15AM

if Falls Church didnt make the list :) LoLz

I keed I keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Alexandria Ranks #3 Snobbiest Mid-Sized City in the Nation
Posted by: Kalifornicator ()
Date: June 20, 2014 07:49AM

Notice how many are in Calif.?

Here are the top 10 snobbiest mid-size cities, according to Movoto:
1. Pasadena, Calif.
2. Thousand Oaks, Calif.
3. Alexandria, Va.
4. Naperville, Ill.
5. Santa Rosa, Calif.
6. Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
7. Glendale, Calif.
8. Sunnyvale, Calif.
9. Fullerton, Calif.
10. Eugene, Ore.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Alexandria Ranks #3 Snobbiest Mid-Sized City in the Nation
Posted by: LetsRock ()
Date: June 20, 2014 08:40AM

Snobbing it Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Alexandria Ranks #3 Snobbiest Mid-Sized City in
> the Nation
>
> Real estate research firm says: "There’s a bit
> of a stereotype in Virginia that the northern part
> of the state is kind of snobby, and for this city
> that generalization is pretty true."
> http://oldtownalexandria.patch.com/groups/around-t
> own/p/alexandria-ranked-3-snobbiest-midsized-city-
> in-the-nation
>
> Movoto, a real estate research site, has ranked
> Alexandria the third snobbiest mid-sized city in
> the country.
>
> Here's what the research firm had to say about
> Alexandria and its so-called snobby ways:
>
> "There’s a bit of a stereotype in Virginia that
> the northern part of the state is kind of snobby,
> and for this city that generalization is pretty
> true. For starters, this city had the third
> highest number of college grads, at over 60
> percent, so the brightest and best like to call
> this area home.The locals definitely have a more
> cultured and artistic eye, which is why they were
> second place for art galleries per capita.
>
>
>
> Maybe you’re looking to make sure that little
> Joey is raised right in the Mother of States.
> That’s not a problem here either, as Alexandria
> had the sixth most private schools per capita. If
> you’re worried about paying for that school,
> never fear, this place had the seventh highest
> household income as well. Nothing but the best for
> these fancy folks."
> Movoto looked at factors like median household
> income, private schools, art galleries and country
> clubs to create the list.
>
> Other snobby stats:•Median home price (the
> higher the better)
> •Median household income (the higher the
> better)
> •Percent of population with a college degree
> (the higher the better)
> •Private schools per capita (the more the
> better)
> •Performing arts per capita (the more the
> better)
> •Art galleries per capita (the more the better)
> •Fast food restaurants per capita (the fewer the
> better)
> •Country clubs per capita (the more the better)
> The median price of homes currently listed in
> Alexandria is $487,500 while the median price of
> homes that sold is $462,290, according to
> Zillow.com.
>
> Alexandria's median income, according to the U.S.
> Census, is $83,996.
>
> The city has numerous private or parochial schools
> including three high schools: Episcopal High
> School, St. Stephen's & St. Agnes School and
> Bishop Ireton High School.
>
> From Visit Alexandria, here's a bit on the city's
> art scene: "Named one of America's Top ArtPlaces
> 2013, Alexandria is nationally recognized as a
> community with a 'backbone of creative
> culture...exceptionally successful at combining
> art, artists and venues for creativity and
> expression...to make vibrant neighborhoods.' The
> city's visual arts hub is the world-famous Torpedo
> Factory Art Center, a former munitions factory
> transformed into an artistic powerhouse with three
> floors of artist studios and galleries, plus the
> headquarters of the Art League School which serves
> 7,000 students annually."
>
> The country clubs near Alexandria? Technically,
> there are two in nearby Fairfax County: Belle
> Haven Country Club, Mount Vernon Country Club and
> one in nearby Arlington County: Army Navy Country
> Club
>
> Here are the top 10 snobbiest mid-size cities,
> according to Movoto:
> 1. Pasadena, Calif.
> 2. Thousand Oaks, Calif.
> 3. Alexandria, Va.
> 4. Naperville, Ill.
> 5. Santa Rosa, Calif.
> 6. Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
> 7. Glendale, Calif.
> 8. Sunnyvale, Calif.
> 9. Fullerton, Calif.
> 10. Eugene, Ore.
>
> What do you think? Did Movoto get it right? Is
> Alexandria a snobby city?


Where are people find these cheap houses???? I could not find anthing decent not next to a ghetto for less than $700K.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Alexandria Ranks #3 Snobbiest Mid-Sized City in the Nation
Posted by: tyop ()
Date: June 20, 2014 09:01AM

you are either poor or rich in the city of alexandria. All the rich kids go to private schools and the rest goes to tc. that should explain why 80% get free/reduce school lunch

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Alexandria Ranks #3 Snobbiest Mid-Sized City in the Nation
Posted by: Nigga rich ()
Date: June 20, 2014 09:03AM

tyop Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> you are either poor or rich in the city of
> alexandria. All the rich kids go to private
> schools and the rest goes to tc. that should
> explain why 80% get free/reduce school lunch


No doubt.....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: it's OBVIOUSLY a fradulent article...............
Posted by: Little City ()
Date: June 20, 2014 09:25AM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> if Falls Church didnt make the list :) LoLz
>
> I keed I keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!!!!!


In FCC, we are too snobby to worry about lists. Besides, we aren't a mid sized city, we are the "Little City"!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Alexandria Ranks #3 Snobbiest Mid-Sized City in the Nation
Posted by: snobbiest? ()
Date: June 20, 2014 09:28AM

the place is a shit hole.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Alexandria Ranks #3 Snobbiest Mid-Sized City in the Nation
Posted by: c3Uj3 ()
Date: June 20, 2014 09:53AM

I was sure Ashburn would get this distinction. Ashburn is Snob Central.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Alexandria Ranks #3 Snobbiest Mid-Sized City in the Nation
Posted by: Bodega Bob ()
Date: June 20, 2014 12:33PM

tyop Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> you are either poor or rich in the city of
> alexandria.

Es verdad. Alexandria is a city of weird contrasts, you've got Bodega-ville from I95/Braddock Road to the dark heart of the Bodega @ Mt. Vernon Ave., then magically you cross Braddock headed south and you enter the realm of the snobbiest of the snobby - Del Rey - ugh. Off King St. there are pockets of money an scary poverty - and the real money is in Old Towne and up King St. towards I95.

The Alexandria Housing and Rehabilation Authority (AHRA), continues the long standing policy of embedding chronic poverty-stricken families in the midst of established neighborhoods in some decades-long social engineering program aimed at what? Inclusion?

The AHRA policies did have the interesting effect of moving problems from the Rt. 1 corridor and Old Town to other parts of the city so everyone can share the joy of inclusion and diversity.

In my old bodega which met at the intersection of King/Braddock/Quaker Lane, the AHRA built several small townhouses and larger townhouses, which went into seemingly overnight disrepair.

Appeals to the city to curb loitering in the AHRA project were ignored, and when my neighbors pushed the issue to a City Council meeting, a neighbor who spoke for the group and identified himself, found his house broken into the following week, and nothing was stolen, the house was simply trashed.

So there you have it - rich snobs (Old Town/Beverly Hills), dirt poor ghetto snobs (any AHRA encampment), latin snobs (Mt. Vernon Ave.), upwardly mobile snobs (Del Ray), and on and on. A mix worthy of the award.

There is a FFX tie-in here, as west Alexandria/Quaker Lane has morphed into a major FFX commuting corridor as people pass through from north FFX to I95 and back again headed to who knows where, including Hybla Valley, which is oddly, the anti-snob ville!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Alexandria Ranks #3 Snobbiest Mid-Sized City in the Nation
Posted by: x9UtD ()
Date: June 20, 2014 02:47PM

I'm surprised Haymarket didn't get it. It's a total (hilarious) Snobville.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Alexandria Ranks #3 Snobbiest Mid-Sized City in the Nation
Posted by: Po' Boy ()
Date: June 20, 2014 03:37PM

Bodega Bob Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> tyop Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > you are either poor or rich in the city of
> > alexandria.
>
> Es verdad. Alexandria is a city of weird
> contrasts, you've got Bodega-ville from
> I95/Braddock Road to the dark heart of the Bodega
> @ Mt. Vernon Ave., then magically you cross
> Braddock headed south and you enter the realm of
> the snobbiest of the snobby - Del Rey - ugh. Off
> King St. there are pockets of money an scary
> poverty - and the real money is in Old Towne and
> up King St. towards I95.
>


Funny to hear people refer to Del Ray as snobby now. I grew up there back in the day. It wasn't the worst of the projects but was as far away from anything that anyone would ever consider even remotely elitist as you could get. About like hearing somebody call Culmore or Hybla Valley upscale. lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Alexandria Ranks #3 Snobbiest Mid-Sized City in the Nation
Posted by: old and in the way ()
Date: June 21, 2014 07:45AM

c3Uj3 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I was sure Ashburn would get this distinction.
> Ashburn is Snob Central.


x9UtD Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm surprised Haymarket didn't get it. It's a
> total (hilarious) Snobville.


Ashburn, Haymarket, and other areas like that aren't refined enough to be considered "snobby."

Those sorts of places are gauche, brash, crude, and unrefined cesspools of the lease and credit card debt-fueled nouveaux riches.



Po' Boy: As far as Del Ray goes? The current population aren't snobs. They're elitist, fad-leftist assholes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Alexandria Ranks #3 Snobbiest Mid-Sized City in the Nation
Posted by: Stats 101 ()
Date: June 22, 2014 09:29AM

Where you find liberals, you will almost always find hypocritical snobs. Very strong correlation.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Alexandria Ranks #3 Snobbiest Mid-Sized City in the Nation
Posted by: L7e4W ()
Date: June 22, 2014 04:39PM

uh hollywood MD and their (at least 6) casinos lusch with gov contractors and mcmansions ?

(now heavily democrat richmond has many casinos nearby, tits up broke suburb blighting detroit too, many casinos)

or even Cuba and their paradise for the rich of europe (americans not allowed)

--------------
please. alexandria apartments. let's go see.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Alexandria Ranks #3 Snobbiest Mid-Sized City in the Nation
Posted by: VvjcW ()
Date: June 22, 2014 04:40PM

more likely she's worried about being mugged on the way home from her job

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Alexandria Ranks #3 Snobbiest Mid-Sized City in the Nation
Posted by: Long Time Lurker ()
Date: June 22, 2014 05:50PM

Bodega Bob doesn't obviously doesn't know shit about alexandria. He goes on to describe portions of Fairfax county, then he gets it all wrong about where the money resides.

The reality of Alexandria City (not the dump south of the beltway that's actually Fairfax county) is this:

Landmark/West End - This is the shitty part. There's some nice suburban homes, but this is the part that was Annexed by the city from Fairfax county 40-50 years ago (for god knows why). It's mostly disgusting north african immigrants in shitty highrises from the 70s and the world's worst mall.

Del Ray/Mt Vernon Ave area - Young affluent families searching for a walkable and quaint neighborhood right next to DC. You feel like you're in pleasantville walking around there. Was the second cheapest part (behind landmark) until about 5-10 years ago, now it's the second most expensive part (behind Old Town Proper)

Quaker and King extending up towards 395 - Old suburban Alexandria, where the old money used to reside when the downtown area was a dump (1930s-1970s). Lots of really giant old houses with large lots and some decent views of DC from the hillier areas. Still a very nice area to live and very expesnive, but not where the big money resides anymore.

Old Town Proper - Beginning around the Braddock Road metro stop to the north and ending just south of Duke Street to the south. King Street metro is the western terminus. The cheapest you'll manage to live here (assuming you don't live in one of the quickly disappearing public housing projects along Route 1) will be 400K for a 1 bedroom condo in North Old Town. You might find a small slave quarters for 500-550K closer to king street that's a 800 square foot 100 year old shack. Rowhouses start in the high six digit area and go all the way up to 3-4 million in many cases. Condos can reach upwards of 2 million. AWesome, walkable lifestyle, metro and river access, best restaurant scene in NoVa and an actually city feel. In my opinion, the best place to live outside of NW DC.

Carlyle/Eisenhower East - Office buildings and highrise apartments and condos. 1 Bedrooms start in around 400K and the prices for condos in the highrises climes north of a million for larger units. Mostly young professionals in the apartment buildings and older people in the condos. Not much nightlife, but literally blocks to the beginning of Old Town and wedged in between two metro stops. The biggest disadvantages to this area is that there's not much actually going on inside of it in the evenings (lots of vacant retail) and the fact that the Hoffman movie theater attracts the scum of the earth from PG. Some of the condos have some of the best views in the entire area.

Potomac Yards - Up until recently.. a crappy strip mall. A huge influx in development and now there's entire neighborhoods of brand new condos and townhomes. I have no idea how they're selling them for the prices they're getting given the location and lack of metro, but Condos are starting in the 600s and townhomes in the 800s. For those prices you could live in or near Old Town.

The deal with public housing - Alexandria's black population is around 20% and rapidly falling. In the 60s and 70s, this was a black city with a destroyed downtown to show for it. After 4 decades of gentrification, the only blacks that still live here are the immigrants in Landmark and those that haven't been forced out of the dwindling supply of public housing. There's plenty of black churches here, and on Sundays you can see the lots entirely full of Maryland license plates, as many of them have fled to PG for lower prices.

For a city of this size and density, the crime rate is incredibly low. A few years ago we went about 2 years straight without a single homicide. Thanks to the serial killer (captured), some drunk arlington cop (arrested) and a black caretaker of an elderly woman (arrested), we have had a handful of murders recently.

I've lived all over Northern Virginia, and living near Old Town is the only thing that makes being in this area tolerable.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Alexandria Ranks #3 Snobbiest Mid-Sized City in the Nation
Posted by: Cause and Effect ()
Date: June 22, 2014 07:09PM

Long Time Lurker Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>

Cause.

> ...Alexandria's black population is around 20% and rapidly falling...


Effect.

> For a city of this size and density, the crime rate is incredibly low...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Alexandria Ranks #3 Snobbiest Mid-Sized City in the Nation
Date: June 22, 2014 07:15PM

Cause and Effect Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Long Time Lurker Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
>
> Cause.
>
> > ...Alexandria's black population is around 20%
> and rapidly falling...
>
>
> Effect.
>
> > For a city of this size and density, the crime
> rate is incredibly low...


When in doubt, blame the blacks. Course if you were smart, you'd have gone the extra mile and blamed all the crime on the 20% of blacks.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/22/2014 07:15PM by Larry Bowas kneecap.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Alexandria Ranks #3 Snobbiest Mid-Sized City in the Nation
Posted by: one more ()
Date: June 23, 2014 12:01PM

Long Time Lurker Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> For a city of this size and density, the crime
> rate is incredibly low. A few years ago we went
> about 2 years straight without a single homicide.
> Thanks to the serial killer (captured), some drunk
> arlington cop (arrested) and a black caretaker of
> an elderly woman (arrested), we have had a handful
> of murders recently.

You left one out....

WASHINGTON -- The Alexandria Police Department is investigating a shooting that occurred this past Thursday.

On June 19, Julio Caesar Urrutia-Erazo was shot after a verbal altercation between two groups of people. He died Saturday. Urrutia-Erazo was 27.

The suspect is described as a white Hispanic man between 18 and 30 years old. He's 5'8" with a muscular build, a shaved head and several tattoos on his arms. It is unclear what the suspect wore during the shooting, according to police.

Anyone who witnessed this argument or has information about the shooting or suspect should call Det. Michael Rodriguez at (703) 746-6165.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Alexandria Ranks #3 Snobbiest Mid-Sized City in the Nation
Posted by: 3796n ()
Date: June 23, 2014 01:48PM

The two white guys who stole copper in Fairfax and Alexandria were white though.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Alexandria Ranks #3 Snobbiest Mid-Sized City in the Nation
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: June 23, 2014 01:52PM

candy_3398479b.jpg



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/09/2015 09:30AM by WingNut.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Alexandria Ranks #3 Snobbiest Mid-Sized City in the Nation
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: June 23, 2014 01:56PM

I heard that the majority of Alexandria police officers are female. Is this true?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Alexandria Ranks #3 Snobbiest Mid-Sized City in the Nation
Posted by: From Alexandria ()
Date: June 23, 2014 02:12PM

Here's what the research firm had to say about Alexandria and its so-called snobby ways:

"There’s a bit of a stereotype in Virginia that the northern part of the state is kind of snobby, and for this city that generalization is pretty true. For starters, this city had the third highest number of college grads, at over 60 percent, so the brightest and best like to call this area home.The locals definitely have a more cultured and artistic eye, which is why they were second place for art galleries per capita.


But the majority of those locals described above are not from Alexandria.
They are transplant lawyers and government pukes/hangers-on leeching off of the government. People who are from Alexandria are actually quite friendly


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Alexandria Ranks #3 Snobbiest Mid-Sized City in the Nation
Posted by: CUvGE ()
Date: June 23, 2014 09:54PM

From Alexandria Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Here's what the research firm had to say about
> Alexandria and its so-called snobby ways:
>
> "There’s a bit of a stereotype in Virginia that
> the northern part of the state is kind of snobby,
> and for this city that generalization is pretty
> true. For starters, this city had the third
> highest number of college grads, at over 60
> percent, so the brightest and best like to call
> this area home.The locals definitely have a more
> cultured and artistic eye, which is why they were
> second place for art galleries per capita.

>
>

But the majority of those locals described
> above are not from Alexandria.
> They are transplant lawyers and government
> pukes/hangers-on leeching off of the government.
> People who are from Alexandria are actually quite
> friendly



+1

most of the suffering denizens here have is to to filth from other states here for running insider scheme and pyramidding for pay , kicking us in the head while they are doing it

i'm sure the states they are from are lucky they are gone and here

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Alexandria Ranks #3 Snobbiest Mid-Sized City in the Nation
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: June 23, 2014 10:07PM

s-jason-alexander-large.jpg?w=700The first All-Starr excursion led to the release of Ringo Starr and His All-Starr Band (1990), a compilation of live performances from the tour.[153] In the same year, Starr recorded a version of the song "I Call Your Name" for a television special marking the 10th anniversary of John Lennon's death and the 50th anniversary of Lennon's birth. The track, produced by Lynne, features a supergroup composed of Lynne, Tom Petty, Joe Walsh and Jim Keltner.[154] Shell Station 9803 Richmond Highway, Lorton, VA 22079 turn at Gunston Rd do not merge onto I-95 or I-95 South. Trun left on Telegraph Road 22309 north to Rolling Road. Turn around use Fairfax County Parkway 268 old road 7100.. Stop at Springfield Mall near Pollo Rico, see Ahmed Khan.
Call warehouse for parts. You can wait at Burger King or McDonalds on Backlick Road for Jennifer or continue to Industrial Drive.the Jimi Hendrix Experience, Mitch Mitchelland Noel Redding, later said that they had been warned about a planned drug bust the day before flying to Toronto and that they believed the drugs had been planted in his bag. Hendrix was the world's highest-paid performer when he was arrested, but this was his last tour, and he died the following year


idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam



Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/13/2015 02:02PM by WingNut.


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Alexandria Ranks #3 Snobbiest Mid-Sized City in the Nation
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: June 23, 2014 10:09PM

s-jason-alexander-large.jpg?w=700


idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam



Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/09/2015 09:40AM by WingNut.


Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **    **  ********   **         **     **  ******** 
 ***   **  **     **  **    **   ***   ***  **       
 ****  **  **     **  **    **   **** ****  **       
 ** ** **  ********   **    **   ** *** **  ******   
 **  ****  **     **  *********  **     **  **       
 **   ***  **     **        **   **     **  **       
 **    **  ********         **   **     **  ******** 
This forum powered by Phorum.