HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Why is Fairfax County Unwelcoming to "Small Business" to the Benefit of Loudoun County?
Posted by: Human Tripod ()
Date: September 13, 2019 05:40PM

I see that a Zaxby's is about to open in the Chantilly area of Loudoun County. With Habit Burger and Royal Farms already there, we need to ask our political leadership what they're doing to let these businesses go a few miles west rather than come to Fairfax County while major corporations are locating in places like Tysons?

My bad... I forgot. Small businesses mostly create minimum wage jobs and don't pay much in property taxes...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is Fairfax County Unwelcoming to "Small Business" to the Benefit of Loudoun County?
Posted by: Juytr ()
Date: September 13, 2019 06:09PM

Already a Habit Burger in Chantilly. What you talking about?

Re: Why is Fairfax County Unwelcoming to "Small Business" to the Benefit of Loudoun County?
Posted by: Human Tripod ()
Date: September 13, 2019 06:25PM

I stand corrected on there now being a Habit Burger in High Tax Fairfax.

But, Royal Farms and Zaxby's? Looks Loudoun-only to me. And, the new Zaxby's to be spawned off the one opening on the 16th will all be in Loudoun.

I guess Fairfax is waiting on the return of the Lucky Traveler, Dixie Pig, Andreas, Margie's The Belle Haven, not to mention The White Owl and Penn Daw Motel to reinvigorate the restaurant scene...

Posted by: TYU39 ()
Date: September 15, 2019 06:10AM

For some small businesses, the demographic mix is unwelcoming in Fairfax. It depends on what you are selling whether it works or not.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.