HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
NJ governor of VA give microsft tobacco money, funnels
Posted by: VA forces use of microsoft ()
Date: June 17, 2014 11:59AM

Microsoft Corp. is planning a $346.7 million expansion of its data center in Mecklenburg County.

The expansion will add 90 jobs at the data center in Boydton. It will be the third expansion of the facility since it opened in 2010.

Gov. Terry McAuliffe announced the expansion Wednesday in a news release. The governor says Microsoft has invested more than $1 billion in the facility.

McAuliffe approved a $1.6 million grant from the Governor's Opportunity Fund to assist Mecklenburg County with the project.

The Virginia Tobacco Indemnification and Community Revitalization Commission approved $1.6 million in Tobacco Region Opportunity Funds for the project.

------------------------
after harassing usa electronics makers (killing them off by targeting driver problems) and offshoring work microsoft has gov workers write the software microsoft got money for and never wrote: your money. in 1990's-2000's free software had gone faster, further, better though microsoft had taken many billions from consumers.

they blew all the money or invested it foreign. to provide the product they "sold" in the 80's and 90's they used gov grants to get what you see in 2000's, that and stealing from linux - which microsoft continually wrote articles warning against the use of.

NY stocks are invested in microsoft stocks, wanted and end to anything they don't control. and they prefer the high mark-ups of foreign imports.

---------------------

that's my tobacco money has gone up 6x since gov workers have 3x their pay. what a coincident it's the same price NY has been charging NY'ers for 10 years before that.

where is my $350 million dollar investment money for my project ?

--------------------------

where is Apple Computer's new gov money facility in VA ? or in DC ?

where is RedHat and Sun Microsystems new gov facilities ? these wrote software microsoft stole and worked hard to support made in usa electronics.

---------------------------
yea and a NJ / NYer is our gov.

but it was a scam election. last guy was from NJ. it was "a special election" held not at the usual time

republicans were not informed the election was taking place. i got no notice in mail.

all these people are total con artists from another state here to steal moeny. and the 90 people? probably foreigners or from washington state or NY. using VA money.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NJ governor of VA give microsft tobacco money, funnels
Posted by: slowdown ()
Date: June 17, 2014 12:07PM

Can you please summarize your point in 15 words or less? I would like to be sympathetic to your cause but you are incoherent. What are you trying to say?

Posted by: VEwvP ()
Date: June 17, 2014 12:11PM

FAIRFAX, Va. (AP) -- A group tasked with providing recommendations on how to make Virginia a leader in cyber security is beginning its work.

Gov. Terry McAuliffe on Wednesday kicked off the inaugural meeting of the Virginia Cyber Security Commission at George Mason University in Fairfax.

The group was established by executive order and brings together 17 public and private sector experts.

Officials say McAuliffe emphasized the urgency of growing Virginia's cyber industry to both enhance the state's security capabilities and expand economic opportunity.

The initial meeting included the official administering of the oath of office for the commission members, briefings from cyber industry leaders and in-depth discussions on the current state of Virginia's cyber industry.

--------------------------

bullshit this is where this NJ guy and his family and chronies of gates get their kids jobs. no need to apply answer is no. they are busy making gov rules microsoft is required and reverse engineering it so cops can look in on you. like the xbox.

-----------------------------
WHY NOT BUY SECURITY MR GOVERNOR

WHY IS IT YOUR NJ JOB TO USE VA MONEY TO BUILD WHAT IS ALREADY MADE ?

why not see if companies other than microsoft have had a HISTORICAL record of good security, and are at a good price

since when is every industry something gov runs by edict ?

since when did supreme court help microsoft by ruling microsoft wasn't dumping it's product on the market ?

Posted by: snowdenscold ()
Date: June 17, 2014 01:22PM

I hear a useful strategy when attempting to express your ideas to others is to be coherent.

Posted by: 6yyrtre ()
Date: September 09, 2019 05:15PM

the fucker isn't from VA

microsoft isn't home in VA either

infact Micrsoft helped kill DEC - which WAS homed in centreville (unix and vax and hardware maker too - world renound quality at the time)

Date: September 10, 2019 09:19AM

6yyrtre Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> the fucker isn't from VA
>
> microsoft isn't home in VA either
>
> infact Micrsoft helped kill DEC - which WAS homed
> in centreville (unix and vax and hardware maker
> too - world renound quality at the time)

DEC was based in Massachusetts.
What did they have going on in Centreville?
Government sales or something?
Manufacturing, design, software, research,
and of course main sales and HQ was all up in MA.

DEC was a major player in the small-mainframe and
minicomputer market. That era was all about selling
hardware. Microcomputers were a different universe,
and DEC was never able to succeed in that area.
I used DEC systems from 1977-2001 and loved them.
If DEC hadn't killed itself, it would be where IBM
is today in terms of legacy iron.

Two "best" computers they ever made was the PDP-10
and the Alpha. But maybe more widely known for
the PDP-11 and VAX lines. I have an Alpha in my
basement, come to think of it!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.