HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Purcellville Resident Speaks Out Against Chief
Posted by: SneakerKath ()
Date: August 15, 2019 10:49PM

https://www.facebook.com/109907316467382/posts/483281729129937?s=607752082&sfns=mo

Disclaimer: This FB Page is not a paper and does not have an Editor; however, recently we received an message addressed to “Letter to the Editor” by an individual who wishes to remain anonymous. This writer, like many of our fans, fear retaliation. We want to share what they said:

Dear Editor: I’ve been following this page for over a year and I want to add as resident of Purcellville some feedback from our perspective. I’ve live in Purcellville for 27 years and I miss Daryl! Nobody asked the residents if we wanted Cindy McAllister, we didn’t get a vote. If we had a vote, that woman never would have gotten the job. Since Cindy McAllister our small town has become the running joke of Loudoun County. I’m embarrassed to tell people where I live, it’s like living with a permanent brown bag over my head. Like many of my neighbors, I blame Cindy McAllister for every bit of this. Whomever is narrating the stories coming out of town hall forgot the part about the stories being believable. We might be small town folk but that doesn’t mean we’re gullible or slow!

Note to those in town hall, bringing in a high priced cover up team to cram your lie down our throats doesn’t make it true. We’re supposed to believe the interim town manager was some Casanova romancing the ladies of Purcellville? The squirrelly, awkward, hairy man that sits no taller than 5’2? Doubtful. There is a reason why the town residents don’t believe the papers, because we know these people. All the officers who filed complaints were employed by the town for years before Cindy McAllister, some having served 7, 10, 15 and 17 years and we’re supposed to believe suddenly all of them became bad cops and conspired against poor little Cindy McAllister? Who’s chain is the towns high priced cover up team that my tax dollars paid for pulling?

Cindy McAllister has no sense of what’s right. She continues to put herself and our town on the front page of the papers, again! And again! And yet again! As long as Cindy McAllister is allowed to remain as Chief our town will have a permanent dark cloud hanging above and we will be unable to move forward.

Did anyone ask why Cindy McAllister was allowed to temporarily demote two of the sergeants as punishment for filing complaints against her? Cindy McAllister forced them to take ethics training. Can you believe that? Where else would that be allowed? The queen of unethical, our Chief, openly bragged about it. Why not? Who’s going to complaint or investigate her now? Cindy McAllister believes she can say and do whatever she wants now, even leak information to the papers.

After 27 years as a resident, like several of my neighbors, my home goes on the market soon. My family and I have made the decision we want to live in a town we can be proud to call home. That is no longer Purcellville all thanks to Cindy McAllister.

Anonymous

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Purcellville Resident Speaks Out Against Chief
Posted by: FFXU Investigator ()
Date: August 16, 2019 07:13AM

Parcelvile is not in Fairfax County.

This topic is inappropriate for discussion in this forum.

Please leave.

Posted by: DoubledickinDaryll ()
Date: August 18, 2019 02:20AM

For an older broad she's got a nice turd cutter. I bet Mike wouldn't mind if I tapped dat azz.

Posted by: Huh??? ()
Date: August 18, 2019 09:08AM

FFXU Investigator Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Parcelvile is not in Fairfax County.
>
> This topic is inappropriate for discussion in this
> forum.
>
> Please leave.

"Feel free to post anything residents of Northern Virginia would find interesting."

I mean...it says that at the top of the page, man.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.