HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
OS HHS - Found this Forum Sounds like Herndon changed MUCH
Posted by: bk ()
Date: September 05, 2006 04:32AM

Old School herndon high school guy here. One of the burn outs and tokers getting busted all the time for smoking during lunch out there. I still think about fairfax and herndon all the time and miss it. Man it sounds like Herndon went right to shit. Right into darkness and into a house building boom with tons of day mexican workers all over the place and school stabbings and wanna be gangs. Well that's nothing new to Miami, but it's sad to hear little Herndon got invaded. Moved out back in 1997 back to my hometown of Miami FL. I thought all this time that I would miss that place. Now I probably should stop thinking about my past there.

How sad is it? You can vent, let me know whatup.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: OS HHS - Found this Forum Sounds like Herndon changed MUCH
Posted by: FAVA12 ()
Date: September 05, 2006 04:45AM

you sound like a complete ass

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: September 05, 2006 04:46AM

School stabbings were a product of the 80's. That shit may have happened more recently than that, but nowhere near the quantities I was told about by my brother and sister, who were in the classes of 87 and 88 at that dump HHS.

House building boom, sure, but the town itself does not LOOK that different than in 1997. Now if we were comparing to the 80's then the town is not recognizable for the most part.

As for the day laborers... they may be organized into one place, but they were here then too. And latinos have been a part of the Herndon makeup for a long time. Alabama drive, etc.

Feel free to make whatever you want of what you've read... notice how I didn't make a broad generalization about the quality of the town. I don't want to even try to read people's minds.

Posted by: bk ()
Date: September 05, 2006 04:53AM

not sure how i sand like an ass. i was not being racist.

RESton Peace: thanks for your reply. i've been reading these forums and people have made it sound really bad. from what you said it sounds like that's not so and the stuff i read might have been from younger people.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: September 05, 2006 04:58AM

Fava was actually complimenting you, BK. He tries hard to sound like an ass on a daily basis, but has trouble making it past six words, so he is mostly ignored.

Posted by: 345 ()
Date: September 05, 2006 10:28AM

Hey BK, I need a whooper with cheese and some onion rings..pronto

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: September 05, 2006 05:22PM

make that 3

Herdon has never needed my services (It's always Centreville or Westfield) so maybe they cant figure out how to run any of the technology if they have any.

Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: September 06, 2006 01:33PM

I was around Herndon in the 80's and besides people misspelling herndon as Herdon it hasnt changed demographically all that much. However I was walking around the Herndon festival and there was nobody from my HHS class of 91 still there. I saw noone I recognized nor would I have wanted to. I happily packed my family back in the SUV and headed out of state back home. there were stabbings in HHS back in the 80's. Stupid stuff mostly. My sister who also went to HHS in the 90's said it was basically on lockdown because of those incidents and because of Colombine etc etc. During my working days as a student I met a lot of really cool latinos who lived and worked in Herndon. the girls all had big boobies, bubble butts and the dudes were really cool talking about those big boobies and bubble butts. So a lil colour in the herndon family tree aint a bad thing

Posted by: FAVA12 ()
Date: September 08, 2006 06:12PM

do you want a hotdog or a corndog

RESton Peace Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fava was actually complimenting you, BK. He tries
> hard to sound like an ass on a daily basis, but
> has trouble making it past six words, so he is
> mostly ignored.

Posted by: corndog man ()
Date: August 06, 2019 03:40PM

FAVA12 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> do you want a hotdog or a corndog
>
>
> RESton Peace Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Fava was actually complimenting you, BK. He
> tries
> > hard to sound like an ass on a daily basis, but
> > has trouble making it past six words, so he is
> > mostly ignored.

Corndogs are the best

Posted by: rg4tre ()
Date: August 07, 2019 01:52PM

Herndon always had a hispanic section (of illegal aliens who went west from DC - some of whom maybe date back to early america hispanic presence on the eastern board)

that tells us why the marajuana business was so "on point" in that area !!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.