HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
On a serious not do handsome men intimidate male hiring managers?
Posted by: Serious note ()
Date: August 01, 2019 12:44PM

Employers always call me in for interviews but I never get the job. At first I thought I might be a terrible interviewer, but I don’t think this is the case. I went to an interview the other week for which I was perfectly qualified for the. The lady interviewer and I were doing so great. Then her boss a male came in. He wasn’t the most pleasant to look at. He began asking what my hobbies were and what I like to do for fun. The female interviee kept vouching for me. Long behold I didn’t get the job. I noticed this has happened quite often.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: On a serious not do handsome men intimidate male hiring managers?
Posted by: not a thing really ()
Date: August 01, 2019 02:00PM

Statistically, being an attractive male as opposed to a normal looking or unattractive male works to your favor. I can't speak to this specific case, but it really shouldn't be a pattern for you.

Posted by: You might be right ()
Date: August 01, 2019 02:12PM

Based on your wording I can tell you're not a self absorbed individual. You tried to figure out what was wrong with your first before you began blaming others for your shortcomings. Anyways it is true. If you're a tall handsome fella, male hiring managers will be intimidated by you. There was research done on this very topic not long ago. Read below

A new study of men in the USA and Great Britain has found that men who are lumped with the 'affliction' of being really handsome are less likely to get on in life.

The - admittedly slightly spurious - reasoning behind this claims that stunningly beautiful men are more likely to register as a threat to their bosses and are therefore less likely to be promoted or hired to powerful positions.

And there was me thinking that the reason I'm skint all the time was down to the fact that I'm useless and lazy. It's good to know that it isn't exclusively that, anyway.

It turns out that there is more to life than just being ridiculously good looking, after all.

Of course, that reasoning seems to suggest that all bosses are insecure, ugly men, which simply isn't true, but let's stick with it anyway.

The study was performed by researchers from schools from both sides of the pond, including University College London's School of Management and the University of Maryland, and looked at four separate offices in four separate experiments.

The study looked at instances in which men are looking to hire other men and found that the chances of the prospective employee were negatively affected by how attractive the candidate was.

That also assumes that we all know who is attractive and who isn't. If that were the case, Benedict Cumberbatch would definitely not have enjoyed the long and storied career that he has.

Benedict Cumberbatch doesn't struggle to find work... Credit: PA
Benedict Cumberbatch doesn't struggle to find work... Credit: PA
Anyway, Professor Sun Young Lee, the University of Maryland lead researcher, explained: "Managers are affected by stereotypes and make hiring decisions to serve their own self-interests so organisations may not get the most competent candidates.

"With more companies involving employees in recruitment processes, this important point needs attention. Awareness that hiring is affected by potential work relationships and stereotyping tendencies can help organisations improve their selection processes."

Excellent - that puts paid to the old stereotype that being really hot gets you further ahead in life - at least, in the case of men hiring other men. The same study found that women aren't affected by the same problem.

They have their own set of problems, mind...

Where does all of this leave us, though? If you're ugly, are you now going to try less hard to get a better job, assuming you'll sleepwalk up the ladder?

If you're gorgeous, are you going to give up trying? Should you be trying to make yourself appear less attractive at interviews?

Posted by: BruceKleinIIIIIII ()
Date: August 01, 2019 07:45PM

Dear Kind Handsome Man,
I have also suffered from plain looking beer bellied hiring managers deciding not to hire me. Fortunately, I have had the pleasure of being hired by some very successful and not so bad looking women when I was a young man.

Enjoy your good looks and try to find successful female types to work with.

You will also find that if you present smarter than your potential hiring manager he may also pass on you as he knows you will outshine him or if hired he would steal your ideas. This has happened to me as well.

Enjoy your good looks and enjoy as much poontang as you can provided the women are not STD carriers. Be careful of that. DC has a high rate of HIV so you must be very careful. Of course since you are so good looking you could just look at yourself in the mirror and provide yourself with hand relief. It is much safer and far less riskier. After-all who wants to dip into a cesspool that has gone from hand to hand to hand right?

Now if you would not mind sir please describe yourself so that we can get a better picture of how you look and attempt to visualize this office interview. Also, please describe the ill looking envious male that fkd things up for you. I'll betcha he was concerned you would get all of the attention.
Now consider this, pretend to be gay and you can get the job!!! Or better yet, tell them you are a minority and then you have to be hired. Many qualified white males these days are unable to find employment commensurate with their skills and education due diversity and all the other crap. It is tough for a Straight white male to make it today unless you are well connected.

Best of luck and I do hope Handsome Big Brucie was a bucket of help for you.

Posted by: Kind Handsome Man ()
Date: August 01, 2019 09:25PM

BruceKleinIIIIIII Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dear Kind Handsome Man,
> I have also suffered from plain looking beer
> bellied hiring managers deciding not to hire me.
> Fortunately, I have had the pleasure of being
> hired by some very successful and not so bad
> looking women when I was a young man.
>
> Enjoy your good looks and try to find successful
> female types to work with.
>
> You will also find that if you present smarter
> than your potential hiring manager he may also
> pass on you as he knows you will outshine him or
> if hired he would steal your ideas. This has
> happened to me as well.
>
> Enjoy your good looks and enjoy as much poontang
> as you can provided the women are not STD
> carriers. Be careful of that. DC has a high rate
> of HIV so you must be very careful. Of course
> since you are so good looking you could just look
> at yourself in the mirror and provide yourself
> with hand relief. It is much safer and far less
> riskier. After-all who wants to dip into a
> cesspool that has gone from hand to hand to hand
> right?
>
> Now if you would not mind sir please describe
> yourself so that we can get a better picture of
> how you look and attempt to visualize this office
> interview. Also, please describe the ill looking
> envious male that fkd things up for you. I'll
> betcha he was concerned you would get all of the
> attention.
> Now consider this, pretend to be gay and you can
> get the job!!! Or better yet, tell them you are a
> minority and then you have to be hired. Many
> qualified white males these days are unable to
> find employment commensurate with their skills and
> education due diversity and all the other crap.
> It is tough for a Straight white male to make it
> today unless you are well connected.
>
> Best of luck and I do hope Handsome Big Brucie was
> a bucket of help for you.

I don't prioritize women. Yes, I'll have a casual encounter every now and then, but at this point in my life, i'm solely focused on my career or lack thereof. Women occasionally tell me that I should do modeling. Some of my male friends admitted that when they first met me, they were intimidated because of my looks. They later found out I was a pretty chill down to earth guy. EVERY single Male and Female tandem interview where the Male was the Boss, I didn't get the job. The female is always nodding her head and smiling, while the male is raising his eyebrow. On the contrary if it's only a female or the female is the boss, I ALWAYS GOT THE JOB. On more than one occasion, while waiting to be interviewed, female associates approached me and ask about my background. They're always blushing and playing with their hair. As far as my looks, i'm 6'1 height, full head of hair, people say I have a square jaw (not sure wtf that means), Hazel eyes, strong chin, athletic physique, and very deep voice. The guy who interviewed me was a fat, bald old white man.

This guy I posted below is apparently my celeb look alike. Just imagine this guy with brown hair and hazel eyes.

Posted by: Hot_Rod ()
Date: August 01, 2019 09:50PM

Suave!
Attachments:
Screenshot_2016-06-03-19-01-46.jpg

Posted by: BigBrucieKleinIIII ()
Date: August 02, 2019 12:08PM

Dear Mr. Handsome-
If the photo above resembles you then I agree. You are indeed a handsome young fella.

Be careful while out in the evening at nighclubs and other places where women are with their men. I say this because a jealous man finding his woman gazing upon your handsomeness may try to assault you. Seriously, it happened to me more than once as a young handsome Blond Blue eyed square and long jawed man. I no longer have those problems being an old white cracker ( as Obama likes to refer to us ) and most of my hair is gone. Enough about Big Brucie.

Enjoy your handsomeness and try to take advantage of it. I'd say become a model or a celebrity but then you would be among the crazed libtard crowd.

Find an attractive older widower and let her shower you with her love and wealth. Had big brucie been smarter as a young man I would've taken advantage of those opportunities in NY. Silly me, I only carried on an affair with one of teachers in High School that was an older ex-penthouse pet of the month and being just 17 did not know how to milk her properly. In any event young man, it is a beautiful day out and I suggest you go and strut your handsomeness :) I wish you the best and feel good knowing you have been blessed with the looks that will bring you some fun days for a couple of decades. Take advantage of it while you have it!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Black Caulk ()
Date: August 04, 2019 01:38AM

Fucking faggots are an abomination. Euthanize the lot of them.

Posted by: Black CauIk ()
Date: August 05, 2019 06:43AM

Afterthought: well, no euthanization if they're good looking.

Posted by: mahdi ()
Date: August 05, 2019 08:45AM

pay attention

the OP is doing what is called "dry bragging"

its like dry snitching except you bragging

all eye can say is, it don't get no worse than a man who thinks he cute

men aren't supposed to think they cute...thats that faggot shit

ALOT of these NOVA dudes think they cute....LOL...bitch worshiping homo's that they are...

and no, eye pull super hot dime bitches with no effort and don't do any of the faggot ass grooming or fashion shit these bitch ass homo's do.....so this is not player hate...its objetive hate

Date: August 05, 2019 08:55AM

Kind Handsome Man Wrote:
> BruceKleinIIIIIII Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Dear Kind Handsome Man,
> > I have also suffered from plain looking beer
> > bellied hiring managers deciding not to hire me.
>
> > Fortunately, I have had the pleasure of being
> > hired by some very successful and not so bad
> > looking women when I was a young man.
> >
> > Enjoy your good looks and try to find
> successful
> > female types to work with.
> >
> > You will also find that if you present smarter
> > than your potential hiring manager he may also
> > pass on you as he knows you will outshine him
> or
> > if hired he would steal your ideas. This has
> > happened to me as well.
> >
> > Enjoy your good looks and enjoy as much
> poontang
> > as you can provided the women are not STD
> > carriers. Be careful of that. DC has a high
> rate
> > of HIV so you must be very careful. Of course
> > since you are so good looking you could just
> look
> > at yourself in the mirror and provide yourself
> > with hand relief. It is much safer and far
> less
> > riskier. After-all who wants to dip into a
> > cesspool that has gone from hand to hand to
> hand
> > right?
> >
> > Now if you would not mind sir please describe
> > yourself so that we can get a better picture of
> > how you look and attempt to visualize this
> office
> > interview. Also, please describe the ill
> looking
> > envious male that fkd things up for you. I'll
> > betcha he was concerned you would get all of
> the
> > attention.
> > Now consider this, pretend to be gay and you
> can
> > get the job!!! Or better yet, tell them you are
> a
> > minority and then you have to be hired. Many
> > qualified white males these days are unable to
> > find employment commensurate with their skills
> and
> > education due diversity and all the other crap.
>
> > It is tough for a Straight white male to make
> it
> > today unless you are well connected.
> >
> > Best of luck and I do hope Handsome Big Brucie
> was
> > a bucket of help for you.
>
>
> I don't prioritize women. Yes, I'll have a casual
> encounter every now and then, but at this point in
> my life, i'm solely focused on my career or lack
> thereof. Women occasionally tell me that I should
> do modeling. Some of my male friends admitted that
> when they first met me, they were intimidated
> because of my looks. They later found out I was a
> pretty chill down to earth guy. EVERY single Male
> and Female tandem interview where the Male was the
> Boss, I didn't get the job. The female is always
> nodding her head and smiling, while the male is
> raising his eyebrow. On the contrary if it's only
> a female or the female is the boss, I ALWAYS GOT
> THE JOB. On more than one occasion, while waiting
> to be interviewed, female associates approached me
> and ask about my background. They're always
> blushing and playing with their hair. As far as my
> looks, i'm 6'1 height, full head of hair, people
> say I have a square jaw (not sure wtf that means),
> Hazel eyes, strong chin, athletic physique, and
> very deep voice. The guy who interviewed me was a
> fat, bald old white man.
>
> This guy I posted below is apparently my celeb
> look alike. Just imagine this guy with brown hair
> and hazel eyes.
>
>

FAGGOT MOTHERFUCKER....EXHIBIT A....LOL!!!

Posted by: Like I like my coffee ()
Date: August 05, 2019 10:45AM

I had the same probs as OP, but it was b\c chix considered me "cute". most guys don't wanna' be "cute", but I didn't care what it was as long is it got me between her legs.

I went for this interview. This guy who was interviewing me was an ass. It was clear he didn't want to hire me. I had showed up the requisite 10 to 15 ahead, had on a clean suit, pressed shirt, tie and shined shoes. I was courteous, businesslike, had answers to all of his questions, even the ones he was inventing to trip me up. Anyhow, his desk tel rings, he looks at it, excuses himself and answers it. There's a bunch of "yes", "right", "yes Ma'am","I'll tell him" & he hangs up. He tells me the boss wants to talk to me.

In walks this attractive African-American woman. It's clear she'll never see 30 again, and it's been a while since she saw it, but, she wore her age well. She invvites me to follow her as she takes the PW and notes from the interviewer, so I do it.

We get in her office, she closes the door, asks me to sit, closes the door and goes behind her desk. She looks over the notes, asks a question or two, then asks "Is it true what they say about white boys?" I look at her kind of funny and in my best businesslike manner I ask

"I do apologize, Madame, but, but I'm not sure to what might you be referrring?"

She laughed at me and told me "it's 'Mademoiselle', I'm divorced and call me 'Denise'. If you';re going to be eating my pussy, you really should call me by my name ".

I told her, OK. I like doing that, but here?

"The door's locked, I tell my secretary not to interrupt me. Help a sister out, willya'? I'm 42 and never had a white boy, so I don't know if it's true what they say about them. Besdies, you're cute. I especially like your hair."

So she gets on the couch, pulls up her skirt , kicks off her shoes & pulls down her panties. She's got stay ups on, so those aren't in the way. So I get on my knees and go to work on her. She immediately clamps her legs around my neck and I think she's going to break it. I thought that even more when she had her first orgasm and even more on her second. While I'm working on her for her third, she pulls me from between her legs starts tearing off my clothes and hers, lays back on the couch and pulls me on top of her. She has her third O while I'm in her bareback.

I got the job. I also got her preggo. Now I have a wife who's 17 years older than me. When she's 50 and loses interest, I'm gonna' be 33 & still want it all the time. I don't know what I'm gonna do. I stilll have the job, though.

Date: August 05, 2019 05:55PM

Like I like my coffee Wrote:
> I had the same probs as OP, but it was b\c chix
> considered me "cute". most guys don't wanna' be
> "cute", but I didn't care what it was as long is
> it got me between her legs.
>
> I went for this interview. This guy who was
> interviewing me was an ass. It was clear he
> didn't want to hire me. I had showed up the
> requisite 10 to 15 ahead, had on a clean suit,
> pressed shirt, tie and shined shoes. I was
> courteous, businesslike, had answers to all of his
> questions, even the ones he was inventing to trip
> me up. Anyhow, his desk tel rings, he looks at
> it, excuses himself and answers it. There's a
> bunch of "yes", "right", "yes Ma'am","I'll tell
> him" & he hangs up. He tells me the boss wants
> to talk to me.
>
> In walks this attractive African-American woman.
> It's clear she'll never see 30 again, and it's
> been a while since she saw it, but, she wore her
> age well. She invvites me to follow her as she
> takes the PW and notes from the interviewer, so I
> do it.
>
> We get in her office, she closes the door, asks me
> to sit, closes the door and goes behind her desk.
> She looks over the notes, asks a question or two,
> then asks "Is it true what they say about white
> boys?" I look at her kind of funny and in my
> best businesslike manner I ask
>
> "I do apologize, Madame, but, but I'm not sure to
> what might you be referrring?"
>
> She laughed at me and told me "it's
> 'Mademoiselle', I'm divorced and call me 'Denise'.
> If you';re going to be eating my pussy, you
> really should call me by my name ".
>
> I told her, OK. I like doing that, but here?
>
> "The door's locked, I tell my secretary not to
> interrupt me. Help a sister out, willya'? I'm
> 42 and never had a white boy, so I don't know if
> it's true what they say about them. Besdies,
> you're cute. I especially like your hair."
>
> So she gets on the couch, pulls up her skirt ,
> kicks off her shoes & pulls down her panties.
> She's got stay ups on, so those aren't in the way.
> So I get on my knees and go to work on her. She
> immediately clamps her legs around my neck and I
> think she's going to break it. I thought that
> even more when she had her first orgasm and even
> more on her second. While I'm working on her for
> her third, she pulls me from between her legs
> starts tearing off my clothes and hers, lays back
> on the couch and pulls me on top of her. She has
> her third O while I'm in her bareback.
>
>
> I got the job. I also got her preggo. Now I have
> a wife who's 17 years older than me. When she's
> 50 and loses interest, I'm gonna' be 33 & still
> want it all the time. I don't know what I'm gonna
> do. I stilll have the job, though.

pay attention young men...this is called getting gamed by an older woman

the universe is abundant...you don't have to fuck every woman that throws that pussy at you...

remember...the real OG Pimps considered dudes who think with their dickq to be the ones who got played

eye been getting groupies since 4th grade and it was never a turn on so eye never had to fuck every bitch that threw pussy at me

but you thirsty motherfuckers...another story

stay vigilant my friends

Posted by: BruceKleinBigBrucie122 ()
Date: August 05, 2019 06:10PM

Mr Mahdi,
As I am on vaca with my lovely wife ai do not appreciate being contacted by my personal assistant indicating some arse being smart on the underground quoting me. I quickly returned to my villa in order to respond and protect my impeccable FFXU reputation. You see many reach out to me seeking advice in such matters as proper manners, dress code, success in business et cetra. I do find your language a bit coarse and your style a tad bit over the top in that you act somewhat wanna be ghetto. Very distasteful indeed.
Well here is a little advice for you mahdi. Once your done playing with that cuke you have shoved up your arse go ahead and eat it for a salad.
Now then, as Big Brucie likes to say it - fify!!!

Posted by: mahdi key ()
Date: August 05, 2019 08:13PM

Bruce,

om glad it worked out for you!

sincerely

eye didn't disrespect your woman at all...and don't get mad...if you fuck girls on a job interview without knowing shit about them or their character you were without a doubt a man whore at the time of this story...eye think if you really respected her you would get to know her a little before you fuck...would you want your daughter fucking men while she does job interviews? yes? no?

perhaps eye was wrong to say that you got gamed but if you didn't you got lucky as fuck

in most instances, a young man fucking an older woman during a job interview...that shit will generally end in disaster...om just trying teach these young men to not do what you did

because smart older women prey on dumb young men and venus fly trap they ass...so its really about the young people reading your story thinking shit is sweet

om sorry you don't consider such things before posting your crazy porno stories

om trying to steer young men away from playing russian roulette with pussy

pardon self...its good you are not whoring anymore and are in a healthy monogamous relationship...om not here at FFXU to disrespect anyone who doesn't have it coming to them

Posted by: justasking ()
Date: August 05, 2019 08:24PM

What does this have to do with Grace episcopal?

Posted by: Hey dumbass ()
Date: August 05, 2019 08:25PM

mahdi key Wrote:
> Bruce,
>
> om glad it worked out for you!
>
> sincerely
>
> eye didn't disrespect your woman at all...and
> don't get mad...if you fuck girls on a job
> interview without knowing shit about them or their
> character you were without a doubt a man whore at
> the time of this story...eye think if you really
> respected her you would get to know her a little
> before you fuck...would you want your daughter
> fucking men while she does job interviews? yes?
> no?
>
> perhaps eye was wrong to say that you got gamed
> but if you didn't you got lucky as fuck
>
> in most instances, a young man fucking an older
> woman during a job interview...that shit will
> generally end in disaster...om just trying teach
> these young men to not do what you did
>
> because smart older women prey on dumb young men
> and venus fly trap they ass...so its really about
> the young people reading your story thinking shit
> is sweet
>
> om sorry you don't consider such things before
> posting your crazy porno stories
>
> om trying to steer young men away from playing
> russian roulette with pussy
>
> pardon self...its good you are not whoring anymore
> and are in a healthy monogamous relationship...om
> not here at FFXU to disrespect anyone who doesn't
> have it coming to them

you must be new here because that guy you're quoting makes up the same story every time. He never interviewed anyone.

Date: August 05, 2019 08:49PM

yes, om new here...

hard to know who to believe up in this fucking madhouse...its like the worldstarr message board

regardless, eye have no intentions of disrespecting good decent folks...eye absolutely hate bullies

but PEACE to my dude Mike Omera!!!!!

Posted by: Like I like my coffee ()
Date: August 06, 2019 09:35AM

mahdi Wrote:
> Like I like my coffee Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
>
> >
>
> > .
>
>
> pay attention young men...this is called getting
> gamed by an older woman
>
> the universe is abundant...you don't have to fuck
> every woman that throws that pussy at you...
>
>

>
>
>
> eye never had to fuck every
> bitch that threw pussy at me
>
>
>
>

This is a good paying job at a good place, so I wanted it. I figured out quick that if i did this broad, I'd get it & I was right. I had to do it the way she wanted it, so I did. She wanted it bareback, I gave it to her bareback. She's still the best lay I ever had, so, I guess I'll just have to enjoy it while I can. She won't leave me alone. Even after the baby was born, the Doc told her lay off it for 6 weeks, she still wanted to suck me off. When the 6 weeks was up, she took off from work, got me the day off and WORE ME OUT. She's an ideal date & wife. Don't buy me anything, don't take me anywhere, just fuck me.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.