HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
JFK JR If He Were Alive He Would Be President
Posted by: July 19th 1999 20 Years Ago RIP ()
Date: July 13, 2019 11:15PM

He died in July 1999 unknown to many young people of today. He was 6' 1" tall considered handsome and extremely athletic in great shape. He never served nor did Bill Clinton Obama and Trump so that's would not be a issue as he respected the military. He was a lawyer and prosecutor in New York City and was the son of President John F Kennedy who's dream was the Civil Rights Act of 1965, he was assassinated on Nov 22 1963 in Dallas Texas. A US national tragedy felt around the world and an event that changed the history of the USA forever as a darkness came later known as the Vietnam War that is still affecting the USA and Vets of that war today

JFK Jr as he was known was very wealthy , his grandfather Joe Kennedy was one of the richest men in the USA in the 1930's 40' and 50's . The Kennedy family was seen by America as a young Democratic Catholic family with much vigor who loved family sports and get togethers at the family compound of Joe Kennedys Hyannis Massasachutes beach estate with there many children who were interested in social reforms and civil rights for blacks and other Americans. They preferred sailing swimming and tennis, to shooting beer cans off the hood of a rusted pickup and drank Heineken beer JFK's favorite instead of Hobo favorites. Clambakes were their family party food not the greasy truck stop "grub" favored by FXUs cook

He would have been a moderate Democrat who would have fully supported heath care reform but not socialized medicine. He would have been on the gun control war wagon but I feel he would regulate rather then ban some firearms.

JFK JR would be kind to illegals but he would realize all must enter the USA legally and would have explored all reasonable options from all political sides and found many options such as deportation grim and unacceptable

Yes he would support a woman's "right" to abortion but would not agree with late term abortions

He would be very strong on civil rights for all. The Democrats civil rights champion today including gays and LBGT and the rest of the alphabet with Don't Ask Don't worry its there business not anyone else's

I think he would have been the Democrat candidate by now for President because of his famous name and who his father was and he would have won. I would not have voted for him but I think his Presidency would overall be a good one even thou I would have blistered his ass here on FXU on gun control and illegals, but no hate still from me just vast disagreement with some of his policies

This Tuesday July 16th 2019 stop for a moment and remember JFK Jr who was killed with his wife in a place crash near Martha's Vineyard 20 years before. He was a good man and there getting harder to come by it seem

DAJAX Beto Is Not JFK or JFK JR Forget It ! JFK Was Never A Vandal or a criminal and he would puke to think some would consider him to be anything like his father! JFK JR could shoot a hand gun a .38 Special Smith and Wesson , who the hell do you think taught him ! But guns were not his thing !
Attachments:
JFKJRandWife.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JFK JR If He Were Alive He Would Be President
Posted by: FXUs 2nd Idiot Savant FIMS ()
Date: July 13, 2019 11:43PM

>JFK JR Was Never A Vandal or a criminal and he would puke to think some would consider BETO to be anything like his father !

DAJAX Beto is a skinny horse faced punk with a wealthy millionaire father, another promising everything free loudmouth jerk Democrat who thinks he's someone he's not while trying to BS you into thinking he is. That's a political ass blistering BTW. He's NO JFK or JFK JR !

Posted by: Mammy. ()
Date: July 14, 2019 02:53AM

Beto pretends to be Hispanic, but he got that nickname from his Mexican maid. Seriously?

Posted by: Well now ! ()
Date: July 14, 2019 04:02PM

Well, he was just another rich kid who unlike all the others knew he wasn't much special an struggled to find his way instead of having it handed to him.

Posted by: Karma is a....... ()
Date: July 14, 2019 06:30PM

The history of the Kennedy family is cheating, womanizing, rapes, Nazi sympathizers, lying, election rigging, and murder cover ups.

Cursed? Oh my God yes.

Posted by: myster play ()
Date: July 14, 2019 06:32PM

Karma is a....... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The history of the Kennedy family is cheating,
> womanizing, rapes, Nazi sympathizers, lying,
> election rigging, and murder cover ups.
>
> Cursed? Oh my God yes.

Sounds familiar, the Clinton's vs Kennedy. Guess KF Jr was a threat. So, he had to go.....Too.

Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: July 14, 2019 11:13PM

When my friends in college claimed that JFK's assassination was a tragedy for the nation, my response was that his assassination was the best thing for the Kennedy legacy. People remembered the great things JFK was going to do for the country. People assume that JFK would have been able to accomplish everything that Johnson did after JFK's death. They assume he would have been able to accomplish what Johnson did not. They assume that JFK would have avoided the mistakes that Johnson made. They assume that the adverse consequences of the JFK-LBJ policies could have been avoided if JFK had survived.

With John F. Kennedy Jr. you not only have all that, there is also the question of whether he could even have mounted a successful national political campaign during the relevant time period. IIRC JFK was elected president when he was 43 years old, and by that time he had already served in the House and Senate for 12 years. JFK Jr. died at about 39 having never held elective office. At the time of his death the Clintons were in the ascendant in the Democratic party while several other Kennedys were holding elective office, offering competition on the Kennedy legacy.

Posted by: stop right there dumbfuck ()
Date: July 14, 2019 11:23PM

He would have been on the gun
> control war wagon but I feel he would regulate
> rather then ban some firearms.
>
"Regulation" just means banning certain people from owning firearms. so its a ban. enough of this semantics bullshit. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. English motherfucker. do you speak it?

Posted by: True Bill JFK Was 39 ()
Date: July 15, 2019 12:14AM

>JFK Jr. died at about 39 having never held elective office.

But he was JFK JR and thus he had the " Democrat Magic" even it there was really nothing there just like Obama all he had to do was run for a senate term and from there on to the presidency just like Obama who was only a senator for a few years unlike JFKs time in Congress.

Did you vote for Obama just because he was black. Im color blind Bill I vote for the best person who will lead this nation and that last vote was for Trump Not Hillary. In 2020 it will be that same vote from me For Trump !

The hard leftist direction of the Democrat party is way too much for America and it always will be , its not freedom at all is over control by government with our lives they are advocating for! By importing votes of those whom don't even know what is liberty but do know what a welfare check is, they plan on winning . I say they wont !

Posted by: Huh??? ()
Date: July 15, 2019 06:14AM

Mammy. Wrote:
> Beto pretends to be Hispanic, but he got that
> nickname from his Mexican maid. Seriously?

Just because someone happens to speak a foreign language does not mean they are pretending to be of a culture that speaks that same language natively.

Please give examples of him pretending to be Hispanic...

Posted by: Betos A Jack Ass ()
Date: July 15, 2019 11:18AM

Every one knows Pedro has a donkey that does anything for v otes

Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: July 15, 2019 05:34PM

> But he was JFK JR and thus he had the " Democrat
> Magic"

It isn't the Democrat Magic that matters with JFK Jr. It was the Kennedy magic. By 1999 there were enough Kennedy scandals that the Kennedy magic was getting old, even among Democrats. If JFK Jr. was able to work up enthusiasm for a run, he would be doing so based on his own merits rather than on the legacy of his family.

> Did you vote for Obama just because he was black.

You also know damn well that elections are not just about who you are voting for. They are also about you are voting against. In the 2008 Virginia primary the alternative to Obama was probably the only Democrat who had a good chance of losing in the general election. In the 2008 general election the alternative would effectively have been four more years of a GW Bush presidency. So yes I did vote for Obama because he was the best choice I had available to me.

Posted by: MAGA 2020 ()
Date: July 15, 2019 05:46PM

^^^^^

McCain selected Palin as VP, and that is why I voted for Obama. McCain had health issues for years, and the stress of being President would have killed him resulting in President Palin.

Then we had Mitt Romney......

Posted by: I am not amused ()
Date: July 15, 2019 06:36PM

JFK Jr. was an arrogant asshole whose arrogance got both him and his spouse killed (good riddance). His father was a drug crazed rapist that the media cover up for. The Kennedy's are more Democrat sack fungus on the scrotum of the nation.

Posted by: I am not amused ()
Date: July 15, 2019 06:39PM

His name is not Beto. That's his way of being down with the vatos 'N the barrio. Guy is a grade A asshole, even by Democrat asshole standards.

Your move.

Huh??? Wrote:
> Mammy. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Beto pretends to be Hispanic, but he got that
> > nickname from his Mexican maid. Seriously?
>
> Just because someone happens to speak a foreign
> language does not mean they are pretending to be
> of a culture that speaks that same language
> natively.
>
> Please give examples of him pretending to be
> Hispanic...

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.