HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Negroes hunting fags in DC
Posted by: Hate Crime Reporter ()
Date: June 22, 2019 02:32PM

3 Teens Arrested After Attack on Gay Couple in DC

The couple moved to DC just a month ago

By Jackie Bensen and NBC Washington staff
Published Jun 17, 2019 at 10:48 PM | Updated at 6:25 PM EDT on Jun 21, 2019

Carl Craven describes the split second in which a quiet moment with his boyfriend, Braden Brecht, turned into a blur of pain fueled by hatred.

Both remember hearing an anti-gay epithet assault their ears as a man began beating Brecht, and others joined in.

"This is such a vivid image; I just saw like 10 guys just beating him," Craven recalled. "And so, instinctively I just jumped on top of him and tried to shield him and was shouting, 'Help, help, help!'"

The attack happened on U Street NW near Nellie's Sports Bar on Sunday morning. Both men were also robbed.

Brecht, 21, was taken to a hospital by ambulance and treated in the emergency room. That bill alone is in the thousands of dollars. He doesn't have health insurance and may need more treatment.

"It hurts where I got hit, at the beginning right here," Brecht said, clutching the back of his neck.

Craven, who's in D.C. for an internship, set up a GoFundMe page to help with Brecht's expenses. The page has already exceeded its $10,000 goal. People have reached out from across the District and across the country.

"We've gotten like a flood of support from, I guess, the gay community, and also I'm a part of this fraternity at my school. A lot of support there," Craven said. "A lot of support from [Braden's] family and friends from his side, so we've gotten a lot of support."

The couple had moved here just a month ago for Craven's internship. Both have been thinking about what comes next, and whether their future is still here in D.C.

"Right now we're deciding whether or not we want to stay, because we're not sure," Craven said.

D.C. police have made three arrests. A 19-year-old man and two younger teens were arrested and face robbery charges. The charges have since been dropped.

None have been charged with hate crimes, but the U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia's office said the case against the 19-year-old man has been "no-papered," meaning the government declined to file charges now but could bring charges against him in the future.

A Metropolitan Police Department press release says Marcus Britt, 19, of Fort Washington, Md., and two juvenile males at 1:44 a.m. “approached the victim” on the 1000 block of U Street, N.W., and “assaulted the victim.”

“The suspects took the victim’s property then fled the scene,” says the press release.

Karl Craven on Sunday wrote on a GoFundMe page that he and his boyfriend “were walking from Hawthorne’s to Nellie’s on U St (in DC) last night and we stopped to talk for a few minutes.”

“He was leaning against me and a few guys started yelling ‘faggot’ at him and started to swing at him,” wrote Craven. “It was all a quick blur but next thing you know there was literally a mob of 15 guys beating him. They came out of nowhere and I was powerless to stop them, all I could do was jump on him to try protect him and scream help. I don’t remember how long they kept beating him for. They stole his phone and my wallet. They chipped a major part of his front tooth and he had to get multiple stitches on his lip.”

Craven posted pictures that showed his boyfriend holding an ice pack to his head. Another picture shows him with a black eye and bloody gauze on his lip that had been cut.

“He doesn’t have insurance and can’t afford the ER and tooth repair bills,” wrote Craven on his GoFundMe page. “Any help would be greatly appreciated.”

The page has raised $6,760. The Washington Blade has reached out to Craven for additional comment about the incident.

The MPD press release says Britt and the two juveniles arrested in connection with the attack have been charged with robbery by force and violence. Lieutenant Brett Parson, who oversees the MPD LGBT Liaison Unit, confirmed the unit is involved in the case.

Sunday’s incident is the latest in a series of attacks against gay men that have taken place in or near the U Street corridor over the last year.

Two gay men were attacked near the Third District police station on Sept. 16, 2018, by a group of men and women who shouted homophobic slurs at them. Two gay men were hospitalized on April 15, 2018, after three men assaulted them on the 2000 block of 10th Street, N.W.

assault_victims_insert_via_GoFundMe-1.jp

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Negroes hunting fags in DC
Posted by: BLM ? ()
Date: June 22, 2019 02:39PM

Ask them now if Black Lives Matter as much now.

Posted by: Germichael ()
Date: June 22, 2019 02:59PM

Why didn’t Carl jump in to protect his boyfriend?

Posted by: Braden ()
Date: June 22, 2019 03:17PM

Germichael Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why didn’t Carl jump in to protect his
> boyfriend?

Because Carl is an insensitive selfish bastard who only cares about himself and never wants to talk about how I feel.

Posted by: Survival Kit ()
Date: June 22, 2019 03:20PM

When traveling the streets of D.C. at night, it is best to carry a 18 piece box of Popeye's fried chicken, a dozen biscuits, half a carton of Newport box cigarettes, 6 40oz bottles of Magnum Malt Liquor, and a basketball.

Posted by: Gayvid Blimmo. ()
Date: June 22, 2019 04:03PM

Survival Kit Wrote:
> When traveling the streets of D.C. at night, it is
> best to carry a 18 piece box of Popeye's fried
> chicken, a dozen biscuits, half a carton of
> Newport box cigarettes, 6 40oz bottles of Magnum
> Malt Liquor, and a basketball.

A shotgun would be more valuable and more effective, but dee cee law only allows negro criminals to carry guns.

Sorry 4 being redundant: I said negro "criminals".

Posted by: offended rider ()
Date: June 22, 2019 04:16PM

Why are the faggots being so hateful to the niggers?

Posted by: Negrophobes ()
Date: June 22, 2019 04:55PM

Fags are racist.

Posted by: u forgot ()
Date: June 22, 2019 11:46PM

Survival Kit Wrote:
> When traveling the streets of D.C. at night, it is
> best to carry a 18 piece box of Popeye's fried
> chicken, a dozen biscuits, half a carton of
> Newport box cigarettes, 6 40oz bottles of Magnum
> Malt Liquor, and a basketball.

Don't forget a spare white woman

Posted by: Comedy Show ()
Date: June 23, 2019 07:19AM

You know these fudgepackers attend every BLM rally they can. LMAO when dem voters get the hard reality check!

Posted by: Kumbaya ()
Date: June 23, 2019 09:33AM

The white snowflakes are just upset they didn’t get to suck the BBC!

Posted by: HPXCH ()
Date: June 23, 2019 09:40AM

Posted by: Stisny ()
Date: June 23, 2019 10:01AM

I don’t believe those stats. Look at the shooting category. Whites and Asians seems a little too high. The illegals better start picking it up. The nigs are dominating the shooting category.

Posted by: Cent Us ()
Date: June 23, 2019 11:50AM

HPXCH Wrote:
>

All facts be RAYSISS unless they be approved by naacp!

Posted by: Boo fn hoo ()
Date: June 24, 2019 09:14PM

Wait a minute...you can afford to live in DC , and spend money at bars..but you “ can’t afford” healthcare? Sorry, but it sounds like you choose not to buy it..so, suffer your bad choice.

Snowflakes aka. Commies, want it free...sucks to be you

Posted by: Prog Delimma ()
Date: June 24, 2019 10:29PM

Fudgepacker will die of AIDS if the nogs don’t get him first.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.