HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Kyle McDaniel FCPS
Posted by: Seems Legit ()
Date: June 19, 2019 10:23AM

Anyone know about him? He just sent this email. I like what he has to say. And why has Elizabeth Schultz been skipping all these meetings??

“I am often asked why I am running for the Fairfax County School Board. The answer is simple: kids first, not politics.
I have personally knocked on thousands of doors and spoken with voters throughout Springfield District. It is clear that voters want a representative who shows up, puts partisanship aside, and focuses on classrooms and academics. It is time for a change in our School Board representation. My background has perfectly prepared me, and unprecedented bipartisan endorsements speak to my candidacy.
In the last 4 years alone, Elizabeth Schultz has skipped 22 school board meetings and 78 committee meetings. Just last month she halted school board proceedings to be excused from voting on the FY2020 budget that spends $3 billion of YOUR tax dollars (the second year in a row she skipped the budget vote). In reality, the only thing Elizabeth Schultz has accomplished is giving herself a 60% pay raise while our teachers are struggling. This is just wrong. It is time for leadership that puts our community first and gets the job done.
As an expectant father, a leader in the community, and a business owner, my top priority will ALWAYS be our kids and our neighborhoods. With your vote on November 5th, we can set a new vision for our schools, and have a representative who won't let us down.
Thanks,
Kyle McDaniel”

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.