HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Make sure the god damn foreigners at the gas station return your wheel lock key
Posted by: PSA state inspection ()
Date: May 02, 2019 04:45PM

Those fucks never put it back. Glad I found out before I had a flat tire.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Make sure the god damn foreigners at the gas station return your wheel lock key
Posted by: Op drives a KIA ()
Date: May 02, 2019 05:53PM

Wheel locks? Lemme guess, u drive a “totally loaded Kia Optima?”
I get a flat, I request an uber, and call roadside assistance.
You are poor

Re: Make sure the god damn foreigners at the gas station return your wheel lock key
Date: May 02, 2019 06:54PM

I know you are but what am I. Oh Tinkerbelle you smell like Teen Spirit.

Posted by: Teen spirit ()
Date: May 02, 2019 10:03PM

Was nirvana mocking the “teen spirit” deodorant from the 80’s, with the song?

Posted by: nigga scraps ()
Date: May 02, 2019 10:25PM

And you have your hooptie worked on at the gas station by a bunch of goddamn foreigners. I would insult you, but you are just pathetic.

Date: May 02, 2019 10:34PM

nigga scraps Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And you have your hooptie worked on at the gas
> station by a bunch of goddamn foreigners. I would
> insult you, but you are just pathetic.

Drunk again...

Just get your wheel lock back you moron.

Posted by: PSA state inspection (actual OP) ()
Date: May 02, 2019 10:42PM

nigga scraps Wrote:

I do all my work myself is what really gets me. I go to the gas station for one fucking thing (State inspection) and they find a way to fuck me.

I was excited to throw on some aggressive pads but no, I can't get the tire off. I tried to get it back, of course they knew nothing about it. Ordered a couple 19mm 7 star sockets to bang over the locking lugs.

Posted by: PSA state inspection (actual OP) ()
Date: May 02, 2019 10:48PM

nigga scraps Wrote:

And one more thing: even when they find a way to fuck me, I make a beeline for their restroom where I jerk off into their liquid soap dispenser. Maybe I can't get the tire off, but I can sure as hell get myself off!

Posted by: Honest Questions 4 OP ()
Date: May 02, 2019 11:18PM

If they "never" put it back then why don't you check to make certain it was returned before you drive off? "Never" implies that this happened more than one time. Once it happens you are on notice that it could happen, and it is on you to make certain it doesn't happen again.

Or does "never just mean it happened to you one time? Anyone can fuck up occasionally. If you don't catch it right off then there is no way to be certain it couldn't have gotten lost some other way...or for them to go back and find it.

Finally what makes you think this shit only happens when "foreigners" are working at the gas station? After a grease monkey rounded the head on a tire lug because he overtighted it with his power wrench I started tipping them to hand tighten the lugs. That was back when the guy doing the inspection was some white redneck.

Posted by: vile thuggery ()
Date: May 03, 2019 09:58AM

You can take a perfectly healthy car to a gas station full of goddamn foreigners for a state inspection and they will fuck it up in hopes you will bring it back to them for more repairs.

But since it's probably a nigged out ricer, who cares.

Posted by: plky ()
Date: May 03, 2019 10:03AM

vile thuggery Wrote:
> You can take a perfectly healthy car to a gas
> station full of goddamn foreigners for a state
> inspection and they will fuck it up in hopes you
> will bring it back to them for more repairs.
>
> But since it's probably a nigged out ricer, who
> cares.

Three months ago they were riding camels across the dunes and you actually
expect them to understand cars?

Posted by: Saverter ()
Date: May 19, 2019 06:25PM

I prefer to make everything by myself. I am an engineer and always have a lot of tools with me in my car. Thanks to such a review like https://toolsduty.com/best-portable-tool-box/ I have chosen great toolbox on that purpose. So all issues that are connected with my car I solve by myself. I prefer not to believe some foreigners in such a situation.

Posted by: 88. ()
Date: May 21, 2019 12:01AM

OP, why are you letting foreigners touch your car? Learn to handle your own business, or employ a white mechanic. If you want to restore the U.S. and make it great again, stop supporting non-white businesses and workers. What is wrong with you?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.