HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I love Rolling Thunder
Posted by: Jibjab ()
Date: May 19, 2019 09:12PM

It is the only time of the year where one can witness many of the true heroes of our great nation descend upon DC and demonstrate patriotism.

Fun fact: crime in DC where the participants converge is non existent. A beautiful weekend where regular families can safely visit their capital.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I love Rolling Thunder
Posted by: Pete Buttigieg ()
Date: May 20, 2019 11:39AM

It’s gonna be FABULOUS! Lemon party at my hotel!

Posted by: "Mike" ()
Date: May 20, 2019 11:53AM

I love them too! Good Americans. I just wished they used deodorant.

Posted by: Drunken motorcyclists ()
Date: May 20, 2019 12:14PM

Nothing like a bunch of smelly bikers stinking up the place and drunken driving.

Posted by: MOTORCY_DAN ()
Date: May 20, 2019 01:11PM

Look guys, I have a confession to make. I've only really been riding motorcycles (or motor-cys as I call em) as a way to compensate for my tiny penis and to shout to other insecure people about cagers (rage against the cage as I say it!). I'm willing to finally come clean and admit that motorcycles are a stupid form of transportation, almost as dumb as bicycles, and that I have an undeserved victim complex every time I take my cy out on the road and put myself in stupid situations around vehicles. I'd stop if I weren't so intoxicated by the loud noise my cy makes while I rumble past a bunch of people's houses at 2 AM, or when I ride down a crowded city street near a lot of restaurants with outdoor patios during lunch and dinner time, going 5 MPH coasting in neutral yet inexplicably revving the engine over and over for maximum annoying effect to everyone around me. It makes people stop what they're doing and turn my direction. They pay attention to me for once, which is more than I can say about my parents, the girlfriend I used to have, my many cats. In that moment in time I like to imagine while my cy is going "brummm brummmmm!" the onlookers start to smile. They know I'm just so cool. They want to know me and be friends with me and be like me and they think I'm just a really really neat guy. Sometimes I like to imagine that as I slow roll past them ruining their dinners they just smile and begin a slow clap that turns into a roar of clapping and cheers which are only drowned out by how much louder I rev my cy to maintain audio dominance and reinforce just how cool I am. Yep, owning a cy sure is fun!

Posted by: Flamey the Motorcycle Man ()
Date: May 20, 2019 01:44PM

If you are implying that all bikers are compensating for small penises then you are wrong.

I've seen and sucked just about all the penises in my motorcycle club and they are average. Now some guys do get me harder than others but only because they wear leather chaps and you know how the us gays love the leather and chains.

Posted by: jibjab ()
Date: May 20, 2019 01:53PM

^^^ The last two of you disgust me.

Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: May 20, 2019 02:02PM

https://www.rollingthunderrun.com/2019-run-info/

Rolling Thunder XXXII

Schedule of Events

Friday, May 24th

5 PM - Washington National Cathedral - 'Blessing of the Bikes'

9 PM - Candle Light Vigil at the Vietnam Veterans Memorial

Saturday, May 25th

9 AM- 9 PM Thunder Alley The official vendor site for Rolling Thunder XXXII is on 22nd Street and Constitution Avenue Northwest. Official Rolling Thunder patches, pins and T-shirts are on sale in Thunder Alley, along with food and biker related goods.

Sunday, May 26th

6 AM - Reveille - Vietnam Veterans Memorial - Wake-up call for all riders taking part in the Rolling Thunder XXXII First Amendment Demonstration Run. Bikers rally in the North and South Pentagon parking lots at 7 AM for a noon departure.

9 AM - Thunder Alley Opens: Location: 22nd and Constitution Ave NW

12 PM - Rolling Thunder XXXII First Amendment Demonstration Run

First Amendment Demonstration Run - Bikes leave the North Pentagon parking lot to begin their run through the Mall area. After the run, police will direct riders to West Potomac Park, where they will pay tribute to their fallen brothers and sisters.

1:30 PM - Rolling Thunder Speakers Program (Lincoln Memorial)

3 PM - Musical tribute to Veterans - TBA

8 PM - Memorial Day Concert - at the Capitol.

Monday, May 27th - Memorial Day

9 AM - 5 PM - Thunder Alley is Open at 22nd and Constitution Ave

9 AM - WWII Memorial Wreath Laying Ceremony

11 AM - Wreath Laying Ceremony - Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery.

1 PM - Vietnam Veterans Wreath laying ceremony

2 PM - Annual Memorial Day Observance at Vietnam Veterans Memorial - Honoring the fallen service men and women of the Vietnam War.

2 PM - National Memorial Day Parade - Marching bands and veterans' units from all 50 states. Begins at the corner of Constitution Avenue and Seventh Street Northwest.

3 PM - National Moment of Remembrance

Posted by: You Forgot ()
Date: May 20, 2019 07:20PM

The pipe laying ceremony at every cheap fleabag motel in the area. Shows nightly. Bring yer own lube.

Posted by: Sneed ()
Date: May 20, 2019 08:03PM

Attachments:
1558332152022.jpg

Posted by: jibjab ()
Date: May 20, 2019 08:06PM

^^^ you are mixing up dykes on bikes with rolling thunder.
You did not get much attention from mom and dad right?

Posted by: Rexy ()
Date: May 20, 2019 08:29PM

I cant wait for this weekend. See you big boys in Dupont circle.
Attachments:
(m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=4GaZfc3cTWaLFXsA)original_120899601.jpg

Posted by: Jibjab ()
Date: May 20, 2019 09:31PM

^^^^ you are mixing up the fudge packing gay pride day with rolling thunder.

Notice no one bothers you people when you celebrate your day yet patriotic Americans have their day besmirched with your nonsense. Shame on you.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.