HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
GANGS
Posted by: GRONE ()
Date: February 10, 2009 11:28PM

ANYBODY REMEMBER THE GANG SSL 13??? YOU DON'T HEAR ABOUT 'EM ANYMORE. MAYBE THEY BROKE UP.

THEY WERE ACTIVE BETWEEN 2000-2007

1 LESS GANG AND MORE TO GO...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GANGS
Posted by: joe d ()
Date: February 11, 2009 02:13AM

South side locos, was eaten up by MS13. They now have to pledge alligence to their overlords.

Posted by: They're here ()
Date: February 11, 2009 05:17PM

Just check out South Lakes HS...gang central....just don't go there after school if you ain't from the right persuasion.

Posted by: gaaangs ()
Date: February 13, 2009 02:04AM

the more gangs the better. we need more drugs in this county and im not kidding. someone needs to take control of the drug trade pleeeeeeeease

Posted by: haha ()
Date: February 17, 2009 11:26PM

Gangs is just a poor excuse for someone that can't fight on there own and isn't man enough to stand up for himself.

Gangs are so stupid that they kill there own kind

spics kill spics
asians kill asian
blacks kill blacks
whites kill whites...

see what I am saying !!! PURE STUPIDITY !!!

POLITICS IS THE STRONG GANG/MAFIA OUT NOW!!! Sorry Al capone and Gotti !!!

Yo join the senate anything related to politics and you can get away with murder !!! How many people were killed under the over load MR. BUSH???
CLinton profited from the drug games... ever prez had a motive. what is obama's??

Posted by: nakedshoplifter ()
Date: February 19, 2009 01:37PM

Vince(1) took them into his home, gave them free clothes, food, healthcare, and an education. The SSL gang is no more, they broke up because they no longer needed to be a part of the gangster lifestyle. They have seen the light.

Posted by: ronald bonilla ()
Date: March 05, 2009 02:05PM

Is there any latin kings in va???? just wondering

Posted by: Jorge ()
Date: March 05, 2009 02:59PM

ronald bonilla Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is there any latin kings in va???? just wondering

No. But, there are some Latin Queens.

http://www.norwoodnews.org/media/photos/ed600-AppoloniaCruz-OutLikeThatatBAAD.jpg

Posted by: blanquiazul ()
Date: March 06, 2009 12:16AM

SSL 13 had up to 150 members at it's peak. now it's been reduced to about 70 members

Posted by: tcpip ()
Date: March 06, 2009 04:57AM

Did SSL 13 write version 13th of the Secure Socket Layer? Man that's a great technology. They should be lauded not put down.

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: March 06, 2009 09:10AM

blanquiazul Wrote:
> SSL 13 had up to 150 members at it's peak. now
> it's been reduced to about 70 members

Are you the membership officer?
Better get that membership drive up to speed, hombre

Posted by: unkown ()
Date: March 29, 2009 03:27PM

ssl is still around but now is different they spend more time on dealing wit problems on each other so they really aint around big like they use 2.........SLMx3 SSL:.

Posted by: ya.. ()
Date: March 29, 2009 10:48PM

tcpip Wrote:
> Did SSL 13 write version 13th of the Secure Socket
> Layer? Man that's a great technology. They
> should be lauded not put down.

I bet gravis was the only one who got that joke....

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: March 30, 2009 12:37AM

ya.. Wrote:
> tcpip Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Did SSL 13 write version 13th of the Secure Socket
> > Layer? Man that's a great technology. They
> > should be lauded not put down.
>
> I bet gravis was the only one who got that
> joke....

do you have a certificate to prove it? :P

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: 13 ()
Date: March 30, 2009 01:16AM

I have seen ssl13 graffiti in centreville as of a week ago. Also in chantilly 18th street latinos gang graffiti

Posted by: Peter Swift III ()
Date: March 30, 2009 01:42AM

I love that movie Apple Dump Gang with Barney Fifer. That is the real shit, my friends.

Posted by: PUNBOT 9000 ()
Date: March 30, 2009 12:28PM

ya.. Wrote:
> I bet gravis was the only one who got that
> joke....

I agree, it was pretty cryptic. Maybe he should have hashed out the details?

Posted by: KoreanThinkTank ()
Date: March 30, 2009 05:12PM

ok this is what you silly white people can do. Buy guns, see a gang members, shoot him in his legs or arms or somewhere non-lethal. Claim self-defence. Let it be a notice to all gang bangers, terror will not be tolerated, that any moment, any timid looking, harvard educated white person driving a z4 can pop a cap in yo' ass at any given moment. Silly white people have the advantage, who will the court of law believe, a bunch of gang bangers who already have criminal records, or a law abiding citizen working an honest 9-5, 40 hour week job who pays their taxes.

It is up to the government to deter this kind of behavior, but when the government does nothing or hardly nothing to deter this kind of behavior. It is obviously up to the citizen to take the law into their own hands. Who knows, that next rape victim you hear on the news could end up being your 16 year old daughter, who never did a single thing wrong all her life. OR who knows, your 10th grade basketball star who commited suicide from smoking weed he would have never gotten. Where is the justice in that? There is no justice.

If cops are too stupid and retarded to do anything about gang problems, or ends up getting stuck in multiple suits from various lawyers claiming how their victim ($$$) has rights (ie- Rodney King), then something has to be done. If one person and/or group of person thinks they are above the law, and gets away with it, the law is useless. What is the point in the law if they are able to break laws and get away with it, but you are not?

Do you know how many cops pull over "thuggish" looking characters only to find out they have a record and they get thrown in jail? At what, at the tax payer's expense? They come out and commit more felonies. Some do end up changing for the better, but there has to be a system that works. Maybe charities and community services. Maybe these "thugs" should be placed in charitable environments, in other words grounded, to do chores and what not. You have to look at these "thugs" as if they were your own kids and discipline them likewise.

Only thing is, there is not enough love to treat a hardened criminal, a "thug" as though he/she is your own son/daughter. A treatment they never recieved.

Seriously, you White people fuck it up for everyone else.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: March 30, 2009 05:21PM

file.php?2,file=3411
"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: KoreanThinkTank ()
Date: March 30, 2009 05:30PM

hobbit
Attachments:
890363-Hobbit_kiwi-Hinuera.jpg

Posted by: Mo ()
Date: April 08, 2009 03:16AM

SSL isnt around anymore my boy was SSL but there is LKz my cousin is a king and my uncle they take that shit extreme its more a religion than gang to them with the rituals and shit

Posted by: Really? ()
Date: April 08, 2009 08:56AM

Rituals? Like...circle jerks? That's kinda geigh brah.

Also, there aren't any Latin Kings or any other trifling gangs outside of the ghetto so I'm not too worried about them. They can have the dirty streets and budget lifestyle.

Posted by: ssl killa BigTimeX3 ()
Date: November 24, 2010 01:20AM

Fuck ssl they some chavalas fuck slm sla slo rt 1 and all their lil clits im mean cliques

Posted by: WSC SSLokote ()
Date: November 24, 2010 01:24AM

ssl in virginia is a bunch of wana be nortenas fucken lames fuck
REAL VATO FROM THE WEST SSL SOUTH SIDE LOKOTES GANG x3
ESE KILLER x3

Posted by: BigTimeX3 ()
Date: November 24, 2010 01:25AM

they are now cross dressing tranvesdites in jails they go by sperm sucking ladies now hahaha

Posted by: ProVallone ()
Date: November 24, 2010 07:30AM

I like Korean Think Tanks idea, but I'd take it even further.
Identify savage , violent gang members and snipe them with a high power rifle .
Get one in the crosshairs now and then, and eventually thin the ranks.
Most of them seem to have a death wish anyway, or are at least resigned to die young. Why not help them, and help the community?

Posted by: rrs540 ()
Date: November 24, 2010 08:20AM

These illegals should be deported with their bandanas up their ass.

­
Posted by: chuckhoffmann ()
Date: November 24, 2010 08:35AM

­

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/17/2013 12:17AM by chuckhoffmann.

Posted by: sLimsHady ()
Date: November 24, 2010 08:51AM

Yo, this is all BS da badest crew be da JWS, say u don no nutting bout dem dats cause da be on da down low yo

JWS def f*** u up fo sho da be da baddes MFs da come out of Brooklyn and da be busting up some dumbass MS13 and SSL13 don say nuttin bout dem dumbass Kings day over da hill

My boyes JWS be ballin wit dem skanks in SL anytime

Posted by: INS ()
Date: November 24, 2010 08:56AM

To all the muchachoes representing their barrios and gangs, your fucking retarded day laborers who have strayed from the strawberry patches of our farms into the social centers of our countries. Take your savage behavior back to the warrens of mexico and the other third world shit holes you were spewed from and kill each other all you want. But your moronic dedication to an organization of incompetent, felonious Hispanic males who command little use of the English language, possess no useful skills to offer humanity and are equipped with genetics that would just muddy the waters of humanity is pathetic. So fuck SSL fuck MS13 fuck Lokotes? and most of all fuck VPN and ESP and AH..

La migra is coming for you essay

Posted by: X3lyfer ()
Date: November 24, 2010 01:13PM

You gringos dat be hatyn on vatos an thug lyfe dun know shit about you talking essay. you to much of a puta to say tha shit to Truco's or Lokes bitch ass i'll rob ya and fuck your puppy

Posted by: ICE ()
Date: November 25, 2010 11:15AM

X3lyfer Wrote:
> You gringos dat be hatyn on vatos an thug lyfe dun
> know shit about you talking essay. you to much of
> a puta to say tha shit to Truco's or Lokes bitch
> ass i'll rob ya and fuck your puppy

You have sex with dogs?

Posted by: X3lyfer ()
Date: November 26, 2010 02:01PM

yeh ICE puta, i fucked dogs befo but yu dont kno shyt bout dat side of lyfe ese. bout dem trucos x3 x3 x3 salva-truca x3 x3 x3

Posted by: Vv ()
Date: December 13, 2010 12:05AM

I was actually a member of South Side Locos waaaaaay back. One of the original "locas" won't give my nickname but it's true most probably all from SLC, SLM, n SLA went there own ways.. Everybody grew up, went to school, got married, moved, even had kids.. If you think about it there's a time in your life when your just like WTF am I doing? Fighting someone the same race as me and/or same color flag (blue) you realize you gotta grow up sometime.. Alot of my friends got killed, jumped, even got there fingers cut off, and vise versa.. People I thought were my "ride or die" friends weren't. There's some of the people I still see from time to time that I still have love for because in it and out we stuck together. But you just grow up and have a plan in life.

Posted by: ILLMATIC ()
Date: December 13, 2010 12:10PM

Vv Wrote:
> I was actually a member of South Side Locos
> waaaaaay back. One of the original "locas" won't
> give my nickname but it's true most probably all
> from SLC, SLM, n SLA went there own ways..
> Everybody grew up, went to school, got married,
> moved, even had kids.. If you think about it
> there's a time in your life when your just like
> WTF am I doing? Fighting someone the same race as
> me and/or same color flag (blue) you realize you
> gotta grow up sometime.. Alot of my friends got
> killed, jumped, even got there fingers cut off,
> and vise versa.. People I thought were my "ride or
> die" friends weren't. There's some of the people I
> still see from time to time that I still have love
> for because in it and out we stuck together. But
> you just grow up and have a plan in life.

you don't even see ms 13 motherfuckers around anymore, probably all have been deported or in jail and that's a good thing.

but now the skinny jeans-wearing fag kids are taking over, sad but true.

Posted by: sLimsHady ()
Date: December 13, 2010 02:43PM

INS Wrote:
> To all the muchachoes representing their barrios
> and gangs, your fucking retarded day laborers who
> have strayed from the strawberry patches of our
> farms into the social centers of our countries.
> Take your savage behavior back to the warrens of
> mexico and the other third world shit holes you
> were spewed from and kill each other all you want.
> But your moronic dedication to an organization of
> incompetent, felonious Hispanic males who command
> little use of the English language, possess no
> useful skills to offer humanity and are equipped
> with genetics that would just muddy the waters of
> humanity is pathetic. So fuck SSL fuck MS13 fuck
> Lokotes? and most of all fuck VPN and ESP and
> AH..
>
> La migra is coming for you essay

---------------------------------------
Yo INS, got ur la migra rite here hom u don no shit bout nuttin - me an my boyes will def F u up anytime anyplace

Posted by: Vv ()
Date: December 13, 2010 08:54PM

I agree with slimshady.. Fuck u dude.. Even tho it's my past I don't let anyone talk shit because truth be told it was a big part of my childhood and life. Even if I grew out of it.. Yea fuck ms I will always stick by that because they can't ever fight battles fairly without bringing their uncle Pedro n uncle Pablo and lil puppet with them and machetes... But besides that F U.. U talk shit but you don't know what I seen what I felt in my life I gained friends and lost friends. Close ones too. Unless you ever live your life like that don't talk because I didn't choose that life it chose me. People joke on this shit too much like there life is fuckin perfect but behind that wall is allllll lies and bs in peoples lives. Everything your JUST going through I already went through like 5 years ago.

Posted by: doug ()
Date: December 27, 2010 09:53PM

OMG MS13 members live near my house

Posted by: True ()
Date: March 29, 2011 01:32PM

SSlX3 GANG UPSTATE V.A. (703) P.P.L.S.still here...hahahaha. We aint going no where, been down since the beginning. they had me stored away for a long time, but am back now. SSLX3 coming to a neighborhood near you. WATCH...dont say i didnt warn you all. THERE IS NO NEED TO DO STUFF IN THE LIGHT, NO WE HAVE TURNED THE LIGHTS OF N MOVE IN THE SHADOWS. NO NEED TO WILD OUT LIKE IN THE PAST, ITS ABOUT MONEY AND TAKING CARE OF OUR KIDS AND FAMILY. IF WE MUST RIDE, WE WILL. OTHER THAN THAT WE FALL BACK. BUT IT'S TIME FOR FOX 5 TO PUT US ON BLAST AGAIN...HAHAHAHA....coming soon...

Date: March 29, 2011 01:40PM

PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU WANNA-BE SPIC GANGSTER.

Posted by: More Complete ()
Date: March 29, 2011 01:50PM

ILLMATIC Wrote:
> you don't even see ms 13 motherfuckers around
> anymore, probably all have been deported or in
> jail and that's a good thing.
>
> but now the skinny jeans-wearing fag kids are
> taking over, sad but true.

I don't know about that, from what I've heard they are still alive and well in the area.

Posted by: che ()
Date: November 30, 2011 01:00AM

So what we talkinv bout...? How sslx3 here..? How white culture skinny jean,s has been more than tough,. Guess what shiet changes.. now and then ya see ms or 18, ssl o que segun lk its pure old skool culture. I rolled slax3! Got to it wiff the mentioned . Next thing you uno 3-6 trips back and foward. My homeboyz doing 30 some 10 sone 25.. oh yea oh yea your aunty see's some news report on tv about nosotros Lokotez killing time her dumb ass kid wiff xbox ps3 and a wii talking bout our rides aint cool, here another dumb ass lil nigga bout to do some time for some clika in honduras dat aint got ahiet to do with him but his moms and fam from there so he wnts to be the next michael vick and what a better way to do so but to dedicate his sorry ass time on my way of life.. now he has a shank an he he think he gon stabb him a ssl fool , por nada, ... brother chola la vida! Love your family, take care yo buissiness.. make shure food in your table. And money saved up so you can buy that mean ass car you making ur aunty work so hard for... need more??? Tell me who you are i give you me... you cant fine me vatos. I payed my tax, and credibility just fine dudes... god bless us crazy's

Posted by: Same as ()
Date: November 30, 2011 05:51AM

haha Wrote:
> Gangs is just a poor excuse for someone that can't
> fight on there own and isn't man enough to stand
> up for himself.
>
> Gangs are so stupid that they kill there own kind
>
> spics kill spics
> asians kill asian
> blacks kill blacks
> whites kill whites...
>
>
> see what I am saying !!! PURE STUPIDITY !!!
>
> POLITICS IS THE STRONG GANG/MAFIA OUT NOW!!!
> Sorry Al capone and Gotti !!!
>
> Yo join the senate anything related to politics
> and you can get away with murder !!! How many
> people were killed under the over load MR. BUSH???
>
> CLinton profited from the drug games... ever prez
> had a motive. what is obama's??

The pussy 1% outlaw bikers......

Posted by: shootist ()
Date: November 30, 2011 08:21AM

Not too much gang on public crime, they know alot of folks in VA are packing. The liberals in Montgomery County seem to be the sheep right now.

Posted by: folks ()
Date: November 30, 2011 10:07AM

anyone ever remember a gang from the late 90's in Fairfax called the Folks? I remember they used a pitch fork and a six pointed star of David as their symbol. Also you don't hear much about the Crips anymore in Fairfax. Only illego amigo gangs.

Posted by: rea true ()
Date: November 30, 2011 04:35PM

Vv Wrote:
> I agree with slimshady.. Fuck u dude.. Even tho
> it's my past I don't let anyone talk shit because
> truth be told it was a big part of my childhood
> and life. Even if I grew out of it.. Yea fuck ms I
> will always stick by that because they can't ever
> fight battles fairly without bringing their uncle
> Pedro n uncle Pablo and lil puppet with them and
> machetes... But besides that F U.. U talk shit but
> you don't know what I seen what I felt in my life
> I gained friends and lost friends. Close ones too.
> Unless you ever live your life like that don't
> talk because I didn't choose that life it chose
> me. People joke on this shit too much like there
> life is fuckin perfect but behind that wall is
> allllll lies and bs in peoples lives. Everything
> your JUST going through I already went through
> like 5 years ago.
True

Posted by: fclo ()
Date: November 30, 2011 05:07PM

Vv Wrote:
> I agree with slimshady.. Fuck u dude.. Even tho
> it's my past I don't let anyone talk shit because
> truth be told it was a big part of my childhood
> and life. Even if I grew out of it.. Yea fuck ms I
> will always stick by that because they can't ever
> fight battles fairly without bringing their uncle
> Pedro n uncle Pablo and lil puppet with them and
> machetes... But besides that F U.. U talk shit but
> you don't know what I seen what I felt in my life
> I gained friends and lost friends. Close ones too.
> Unless you ever live your life like that don't
> talk because I didn't choose that life it chose
> me. People joke on this shit too much like there
> life is fuckin perfect but behind that wall is
> allllll lies and bs in peoples lives. Everything
> your JUST going through I already went through
> like 5 years ago.

no doubt bout it

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.